• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
the main thing separating them is Nick consistently beating Hrnut

*cough...bull*****

Sounds like Meat rydn to me. SFL didnt want too many cfl in top 3 XD

Nah but good **** to nick riddle for steppin his game up!

CO18

Smash Hero
I'd also like to point out I think Florida is getting super beast.
Alot of people are getting really good and almost anyone can lose to anyone at this point. Especially with nick riddle being amazing now and apparently ESAM is amazing now too. Mero seems promising. Apparently ungerground is really good too so once him, Redhalberd, Masterraven and others can go to tourneys consistently I think we'd end up being like top 3 region.
Weve got like 2 top 5 Snakes. Top 3/4 Mk imo. Best/2nd best Dedede and Zamus. 2nd best pikachu etc etc

Life After Death

Smash Champion
nick riddle def travels more all over fl than hrnut thats why he's top 3 he def is more expose to the best players more often than hrnut. esam and nick riddle being good is notjhing new they been that smart they just been gaining more exp. its melee its carried over to brawl

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol co... you tell yourself that

the reality is that we ****ing suck right now edit: in comparison

and that should be obvious

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
This would be a good idea especially since my tourny is once a month. If CFL/NFL would come down to my tourny then making accurate PR's would be somewhat easier.

SO COME TO MY TOURNY THIS WEEKEND!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243283

-L-
This is actually a really good point.

I was talking to dewdadash earlier and came up with a plan for WFL if they wana get noticed for PR, and can work for pretty much anyone really.

Plan out ur months, get a designated driver and car, and make it a point to go to one sfl tourny (ZP) and one cfl tourny(FG) every month. Leave two weeks for play in ur region, or mix and match, or jack off, i really dont care.

But i think if EVERYONE does they're best to just get to THOSE two tournies every month or so, then making accurate PR's would be EASY.

Oh, and i think it'd help us advance much quicker as a state since all the best players can consistantly play each other istead of the once a month meetings we have when sfl decides to drive up to orlando....

nevershootme

Smash Master
CFL has 2 chances to make their mark on 2 big tourneys in SFL in the next 2 months. so do it and make it count on the pr since alot will be on the line

battle lounge - $1000 bonus incentive, big SFL tourney., 3 day event. i'm not in charge of it anymore since i'm in orlando. happens in early september

infinite bits - I can't count on that anymore since i won't make it despite being in charge, but you can take on NC players while at it. was gonna be a big SFL tourney under my control, but since i'm moving someone is taking care of things, so it's still good. still a 3 day event. happens in late october

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
In the OP of this thread, I hope everyone read this.

PR's are NOT based off of rankings from tourniments. It is based off of brackets, who beats who and how often. It just so happens, that tourniment rankings are a good reflection of the PR's. Do not confuse this fact with opinions and bias of your own. Thank you.
I find this a little strange especially in comparison to Mero's placing to the rest of the 6-9 on the PR's. LoLz.

-Advent Lee-

-Spike-

Smash Ace
CFL has 2 chances to make their mark on 2 big tourneys in SFL in the next 2 months. so do it

battle lounge - $1000 bonus incentive, big SFL tourney., 3 day event. i'm not in charge of it anymore since i'm in orlando. happens in early september

infinite bits - I can't count on that anymore since i won't make it despite being in charge, but you can take on NC players while at it. was gonna be a big SFL tourney under my control, but since i'm moving someone is taking care of things, so it's still good. still a 3 day event. happens in late october
Yo 8-bit make sure you bring these tournies to the Orlando REGION!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
1 through 9 is legit and unbiased for once

the summary is dumbly written w/e lol

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
This is actually a really good point.

I was talking to dewdadash earlier and came up with a plan for WFL if they wana get noticed for PR, and can work for pretty much anyone really.

Plan out ur months, get a designated driver and car, and make it a point to go to one sfl tourny (ZP) and one cfl tourny(FG) every month. Leave two weeks for play in ur region, or mix and match, or jack off, i really dont care.

But i think if EVERYONE does they're best to just get to THOSE two tournies every month or so, then making accurate PR's would be EASY.

Oh, and i think it'd help us advance much quicker as a state since all the best players can consistantly play each other istead of the once a month meetings we have when sfl decides to drive up to orlando....
My point EXACTLY. Once a month SFL will go to Orlando for either FG or Gigs. And once a month CFL/NFL should come down here to my ZP tourny/any other tournies.

CFL has 2 chances to make their mark on 2 big tourneys in SFL in the next 2 months. so do it and make it count on the pr since alot will be on the line

Yo Eddie IF your not able to do Battle Lounge do you want me to take over that for you? Me and R@vyn/Seibrik could easily handle that.

-advent-

CO18

Smash Hero
In the OP of this thread, I hope everyone read this.

I find this a little strange especially in comparison to Mero's placing to the rest of the 6-9 on the PR's. LoLz.

-Advent Lee-
I dont get what your saying. Are you saying he should be off or higher? His placings have been basically been higher than some of the FL pr's. He got 5th at the 98 person gigs or w/e.
5th at FG yesterday. 7th at last gigs while starting from 2nd round of losers because he showed up late and spike lost 2nd round and gave his spot to mero cuz mero payed him.
Then one other gigs he got 7th I think. And realistically hes beaten better people than gdx/hbox has. Hes beaten Chops,Afro,gmoney,hbox etc and has only lost to chops,me,hrnut,nick riddle and seibrik. Its just he hasnt been to alot of tourneys so hes below them since he hasnt proven his consistency at a large number of tourneys.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Would it be possible to have a list of the tournaments that were considered in making placement decisions? If that isn't possible for these PRs, then I'd like to know about the next ones.

why? its just a picture of himself, be nice.

<3
I'm gonna eat you. Also, I'm gonna need some practice when the fall semester starts.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
For some odd reason I'm having a hard time believing that.
then you're an idiot

and in the closet.............. :) edit: of bizarro knowledge hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit

pshhhhhhhhhhhhh

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
1-6 is legit IMO. The rest just bothers me for some reason

based off what ive heard, mero and esam dont attend many tournies. ok so... if they're in the same situation... that they dont attend many tournies thus they can not be placed properly, then that means esam is 7th and mero is 10th? Now don't get me wrong esam is a good player and all but why is one considered differently than the other?

And no hate but why is gdx 9th? edit: based of the consistency bs then gmoney would just as easily have gdx's spot no? gmoney placed 3rd at some tourney that I don't remember since i didnt go. beat afro right? so like something doesnt make sense here. and if its really consistency well i went to orlando, chris and I placed well. ok thats 1 tourney. So gdx goes to naples tourney and i dont even remember the placing, 7th or below?, i think i placed above him if i can remember correctly. ok so if its about consistency then why was there a problem placing high in a "non considered tourney" as it seems to be in this whole thread.

CO18

Smash Hero
1-6 is legit IMO. The rest just bothers me for some reason

based off what ive heard, mero and esam dont attend many tournies. ok so... if they're in the same situation... that they dont attend many tournies thus they can not be placed properly, then that means esam is 7th and mero is 10th? Now don't get me wrong esam is a good player and all but why is one considered differently than the other?

And no hate but why is gdx 9th?
Esam goes to Sfl tourneys pretty frequently moreso than mero that wasn't a point brought up the only thing brought up was that he just doesnt travel.

Why would GDX not be 9th? He was shaky earlier in the period. But everything recently has been good and consistent

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
well i edited my post to further explain it but, chris beat gdx at fl gaming, so thats going out of the way to go to an orlando tourney placing 7th, and i dunno i beat gmoney there too? So then you hold this weighiting bs that oh he lost to this "random" ok. Like this thread makes no sense, wouldnt gmoney be at gdx's spot according to this logic, i dont understand this at all. This thread has a lot of bias, 1-6 is legit, but thats it.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Esam goes to Sfl tourneys pretty frequently moreso than mero that wasn't a point brought up the only thing brought up was that he just doesnt travel.

Why would GDX not be 9th? He was shaky earlier in the period. But everything recently has been good and consistent
list of tournies esam went

pnt monthlies
yasumicon
florida gaming feburary
1-2 of will's tournies

list of tournies mero went

florida gaming august
gigs june and march

co18, who did gdx beat PR wise in all the tournies he went lately

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
like id say the list should be the 1-6 as it is then esam 7th and then mero is 8th. 9th and 10th are sketchy afterwards because I hear how theres the discussion of how, oh u dont travel to any other parts of the region frequently enough. So then based off this, well hbox doesnt travel really anywhere besides staying at his local region orlando. However,
based off his performance in olrando id say he'd hold a 10th spot atleast but it seems like there is "so and so argument" then when you really analyze it its just contradicted really.

Maybe im analyzing this thread too much but w/e it just bugs me some reason, the list is pointless in all seriousness but it might as well be accurate if ur going to put it out there.

MVD

Smash Master
lol the list does look good, congrats to ESAM and GDX. Mero idk who u are but congrats lol, as much as I wanted to be on the list, guess I just gotta step it up lol. good to know I have beaten the 5th best in the state now XD

CO18

Smash Hero
well i edited my post to further explain it but, chris beat gdx at fl gaming, so thats going out of the way to go to an orlando tourney placing 7th, and i dunno i beat gmoney there too? So then you hold this weighiting bs that oh he lost to this "random" ok. Like this thread makes no sense, wouldnt gmoney be at gdx's spot according to this logic, i dont understand this at all. This thread has a lot of bias, 1-6 is legit, but thats it.
What? What are you talking about at this point. Gmoney losing to you ONE tourney and chris beating gdx ONE tourney doesn't mean gdx and gmoney should be the same wtf.
Seems like your sort of talking randomly now. These are gdx's tourney results from what I know of from this period as I said earlier in the period he was a little shaky but that soon ended. Its not like his results are AMAZING or anything but hes the most consistent besides the players above him since besides 1-7 noone in fl does much/is consistent. Closest person would be gmoney

2/28 Florida Gaming
1. Seibrik(Metaknight)
2. CO18(Dedede/Ness/Wario)
3. Hungrybox(Dedede)
4. HRNut(Snake/Mk/Marth)
5. Esam(Pikachu/DK)
5. Nick.Riddle(ZSS)
7. radiX(Snake/Mk)
7. GDX(Diddy Kong)
9. Linguini / Rx-(DK/Mk/ROB)
9. 8-bit(Mk/Snake/Olimar)
9. Chopz(Snake)
9. Galuuda(IC's)
13. Raven(Falco)
13. Lbron(Olimar)
13. TommyG(Falco)
13. Lio(Toon Link)
17. Fearless(Olimar)
17. Stafu(Marth)
17. Ryo(Ike)
17. Dare(ROB)
17. Mampam(Snake/Mk)
17. TheeIncubus(Shiek/Dedede)
17. Masky(Pikachu)
17. Gambit
25. Harriettheguy
25. Mars(Pit)
25. Underdog
25. Neil
25. Hala
25. hiroshi(Kirby?)
25. Dmm(ROB/Wario)
25. action b@stard
33. CrazieCuban(Pit)
33. DC(Kirby)
33. ATown
33. Tiger(Ness/Peach)
33. Sol(Falco)
33. Blaze
33. Anthony
33. Loto
33. END
33. Dtorr(Yoshi/Diddy)
33. CXIII
33. Artic
33. Garban20
33. Noble
33. ZETO
33. Mike
49. Arlyss
49. So Bad
49. Domster
49. So asian
49. MDZ
49. 2 cute
49. Lmatic
49. Mothy
49. McCue
49. VJmom
49. CBG
49. Herry
49. Lucky
49. Jay

3/28 Gigabits 140 entrants
1.Seibrik (Metaknight)
2. CO18 (DDD/Wario)
3. TheReflexWonder (Pokemon Trainer/Wario/Lucas)
4. Hungrybox (DDD)
5. Gmoney (Wario)
5. Petey (MK)
7. Lambchops (Snake)
7. Nick Riddle (ZSS)
9. GDX (Diddy Kong)
9. Biglou (Luigi)
9. SheerMadness (Kirby)
9. Mero (MK)
13. Basic Sausage (DDD/Diddy Kong)
13. Kismet2 (Falco)
13. Masky (Wario/Pikachu)
13. Chaz (Marth)
17. Zelda_Master_Timmy (Marth) (left early)
17. Fuct/DBS(Lucario/Wario)
17. wonderbread (MK)
17. mickey (Sonic)
17. SheikSSBM (Luigi)
17. zom~b (ROB)
17. serg (Bowser)
17. 8-bit (Snake/MK/Olimar)
25. radiX (Snake/MK)
25. Lio (Toon Link)
25. dewdadash (DDD)
25. Ryo (Ike)
25. Bonesaw (MK)
25. iRize (Wario)

4/11 pandhandle smash
1: Seibrik (MK/D3)
2: Reflex (Wario/PT)
3: AfroTHUNDA (Snake)
4: Lampchops (Snake)
5: Bigluo (Luigi)
5: Kismet (Falco)
7: Redhalberd (MK)
7: Gmoney (Falco/Wario)
9: Mampam (Snake/d3/MK)
9: Hungrybox (d3)
9: DC (Kirby)
9: Rayku (Lucario)
13: Mr.FTW (Kirby)
13: LS (Snake)
13: GDX (Diddy)
13: PUMA
17: Zom~B
17: DBS
17: George
17: AWAL
17: Moogle
17: RTKO
17: Elite
17: Polmex
25: Outlaw
25: ***
25: Elev8
25: DedW8
25: Virgman
25: Lukeness Monster
25: Gamer Grease
25: KBM
33: JAI
33: Zan
33: S3X
33: RagnaRock
33: Lizardface
33: Albino
33: Shellz
33: Duchuck
33: BWS
33: NU
33: Fuct
33: Frozen
33: Sicc

Gathering 4/18
1.CO18 ($72.00)( Dedede)
2. HRNut ($32.00) (Kirby/Snake) (Lost to Radix+CO18)
3. RadiX ($16.00) (Snake) (Lost to CO18+ Hrnut)
4. Smurf (Pit) (Lost to RadiX + Hrnut)
5. Spike(Pit) (Lost to RadiX + Smurf)
5. Polmex23(Luigi) (Lost to CO18+Hrnut)
7. iRize(Wario) (Lost to CO18+Hrnut)
7. GDX(Diddy) (Lost to CO18+Smurf)
9. Sensei(Mario) (Lost to Spike+GDX)
9. Walnut(Mario/DK) (Lost to? + Polmex)
9. N3XUS(Falco) (Lost to ?+iRize)
9. Masky(Wario) (Lost to Walnut+Hrnut)
13. Gmoney(Wario)(Lost to GDX + iRize)
13. Will
13. TRSAL
13. Fast (Wario) (Lost to Hrnut+?)

Wato 6 6/6
1. Seibrik (MK)
2. Chopz (Snake)
3. HRNut (Snake)
4. Hungrybox (Dedede)
5. Ravyn (MK/Pit)
5. Snipa (ICs?)
7. Shaky (Ness)
7. GDX (Diddy

6/20 Gigabits
1.CO18(Dedede)
2.Afro(Snake) -
3.Hrnut(Snake/Marth) -
4.Seibrik(Metaknight) -
5.Chaz(Marth)
5.GDX(Diddy) -
7.Fearless(Olimar) -
7.Mero(Mk) -
9.Lambchops(Snake)
9.TommyG(Falco)
9.Hungrybox(Left Early)(DDD)
9.MVD(Snake)
13.Gmoney(wario)
13.Poltergust(Yoshi)
13.Fenrir(Fox)
13.Galuuda(IC's)
17.Chess(Snake)
17.Aurae(Lucario)
17.Zhouten(Best Ganon in U.S)
17.Kei(Peach)
17.SheerMadness(Kirby)
17.Sexpuma(Dedede)
17.Mars(Pit/Fox)
17.RadiX(Snake)
25.Angel
25.GodMeowMix(ToonLink)
25.AdamB.
25.Zelda Master Timmy(Marth)
25.GoingApe(Diddy)
25.<3(Shiek)
25.paobid
25.Hulk
33.Matador(PT)
33.crsn(PT)
33.aimn
33.Hiroi(peach)
33.dc(Kirby)
33.sensei(Mario)
33.kyon(Peach)
33.virgman(Fox)
33.d-torr(Yoshi/diddy)
33.petey(Mk)
33.solidneku(Rob)
33.ScaryLb59(Shiek/Zelda)
33.kgn
33.kevin
33.volt
33.kishiru
49.vokai
49.curaga
49.unholyfatman
49.Nauske
49.zazen
49.Fezz
49.taiyou ronin

7/3 Gamezone
1. co18(D3/Snake)
2. hrnut(Mk/Snake/D3)
3. hbox(D3/Jiggs)
4. gdx(Diddy)
5. gecko(Gaw)
5. noa44(Olimar)

7/18 Gigabits 53 entrants
1. Seibrik
2.CO18
3.Hungrybox
4.Hrnut
5.Nickriddle
5.Advent Lee
7. GDX

Herb 2 7/25 60 entrants.
1: M2K ($585.75)
2: Meep ($266.25)
3: HRnut ($106.50)
4: Chudat ($53.25)
5: Sushiman ($26.63)
5: Cura ($26.63)
7: GDX
7: Pyrospark
9: Dr. Pee Pee
9: Hungrybox
9: Raggy
9: nc-echo
13: g-reg
13: Stingersz
13: Boss
13: Plasma pikmin

8/8 Florida Gaming
Brawl Singles-
1.Seibrik(Metaknight) - Lost to noone
2. Nickriddle(ZSS) - Lost to seibrik
3: CO18 (Dedede/Lucario) -Lost to seibrik +nick
4: chaz (Metaknight/Marth) - Lost to Seibrik+Co18
5: HRnut (Snake/Mk/Falco) - Lost to Nickriddle+chaz
5: Mero(Mk) - Lost to Nickriddle+co18
7: GDX(Diddy/GaW) - Lost to Afro+Chaz
7: Afro(Snake/Wario) - Lost to Hrnut + Mero
9: hbox(Dedede)- Lost to Mero+Chaz
9: Mampam(Snake)
9: TommyG(Falco)
9: Ryo(Ike)
13: Gallax(Snake/pikachu)
13: bonesaw(Metaknight)
13: Swiss(Snake)
13: Raddix(Snake)
17: Wonderbread(Mk)
17: Munk(Dedede)
17: dare
17: MK18(Wario)
17: Masky(Wario)
17: Rust(Olimar)
17: Fearless(Olimar)
17: QT Jezebel
25: Galudda(IC's)
25: Deadweight(ROB)
25: LC
25: Mank
25: Ace76
25: Edg
25: Lio(Toon link)
25: Gecho(Gaw)
33: Crazy Cuban(pit)
33: wbread
33: Xdeath
33: Vegetables
33: Artic
33: Fuzz
33: monk(Mario)
33: Sensei(Mario)
33: Godmeowmix(Toon Link)
33: CRSN(Zelda)
33: Dtorr(Yoshi/Diddy)
33: 8Bit
33: Chase Lueviere
33: Pie

MVD

Smash Master
What? What are you talking about at this point. Gmoney losing to you ONE tourney and chris beating gdx ONE tourney doesn't mean gdx and gmoney should be the same wtf.
Seems like your sort of talking randomly now. These are gdx's tourney results from what I know of from this period as I said earlier in the period he was a little shaky but that soon ended. Its not like his results are AMAZING or anything but hes the most consistent besides the players above him since besides 1-7 noone in fl does much/is consistent. Closest person would be gmoney.

2/28 Florida Gaming
1. Seibrik(Metaknight)
2. CO18(Dedede/Ness/Wario)
3. Hungrybox(Dedede)
4. HRNut(Snake/Mk/Marth)
5. Esam(Pikachu/DK)
5. Nick.Riddle(ZSS)
7. radiX(Snake/Mk)
7. GDX(Diddy Kong)
9. Linguini / Rx-(DK/Mk/ROB)
9. 8-bit(Mk/Snake/Olimar)
9. Chopz(Snake)
9. Galuuda(IC's)
13. Raven(Falco)
13. Lbron(Olimar)
13. TommyG(Falco)
13. Lio(Toon Link)
17. Fearless(Olimar)
17. Stafu(Marth)
17. Ryo(Ike)
17. Dare(ROB)
17. Mampam(Snake/Mk)
17. TheeIncubus(Shiek/Dedede)
17. Masky(Pikachu)
17. Gambit
25. Harriettheguy
25. Mars(Pit)
25. Underdog
25. Neil
25. Hala
25. hiroshi(Kirby?)
25. Dmm(ROB/Wario)
25. action b@stard
33. CrazieCuban(Pit)
33. DC(Kirby)
33. ATown
33. Tiger(Ness/Peach)
33. Sol(Falco)
33. Blaze
33. Anthony
33. Loto
33. END
33. Dtorr(Yoshi/Diddy)
33. CXIII
33. Artic
33. Garban20
33. Noble
33. ZETO
33. Mike
49. Arlyss
49. So Bad
49. Domster
49. So asian
49. MDZ
49. 2 cute
49. Lmatic
49. Mothy
49. McCue
49. VJmom
49. CBG
49. Herry
49. Lucky
49. Jay

3/28 Gigabits 140 entrants
1.Seibrik (Metaknight)
2. CO18 (DDD/Wario)
3. TheReflexWonder (Pokemon Trainer/Wario/Lucas)
4. Hungrybox (DDD)
5. Gmoney (Wario)
5. Petey (MK)
7. Lambchops (Snake)
7. Nick Riddle (ZSS)
9. GDX (Diddy Kong)
9. Biglou (Luigi)
9. SheerMadness (Kirby)
9. Mero (MK)
13. Basic Sausage (DDD/Diddy Kong)
13. Kismet2 (Falco)
13. Masky (Wario/Pikachu)
13. Chaz (Marth)
17. Zelda_Master_Timmy (Marth) (left early)
17. Fuct/DBS(Lucario/Wario)
17. wonderbread (MK)
17. mickey (Sonic)
17. SheikSSBM (Luigi)
17. zom~b (ROB)
17. serg (Bowser)
17. 8-bit (Snake/MK/Olimar)
25. radiX (Snake/MK)
25. Lio (Toon Link)
25. dewdadash (DDD)
25. Ryo (Ike)
25. Bonesaw (MK)
25. iRize (Wario)

4/11 pandhandle smash
1: Seibrik (MK/D3)
2: Reflex (Wario/PT)
3: AfroTHUNDA (Snake)
4: Lampchops (Snake)
5: Bigluo (Luigi)
5: Kismet (Falco)
7: Redhalberd (MK)
7: Gmoney (Falco/Wario)
9: Mampam (Snake/d3/MK)
9: Hungrybox (d3)
9: DC (Kirby)
9: Rayku (Lucario)
13: Mr.FTW (Kirby)
13: LS (Snake)
13: GDX (Diddy)
13: PUMA
17: Zom~B
17: DBS
17: George
17: AWAL
17: Moogle
17: RTKO
17: Elite
17: Polmex
25: Outlaw
25: ***
25: Elev8
25: DedW8
25: Virgman
25: Lukeness Monster
25: Gamer Grease
25: KBM
33: JAI
33: Zan
33: S3X
33: RagnaRock
33: Lizardface
33: Albino
33: Shellz
33: Duchuck
33: BWS
33: NU
33: Fuct
33: Frozen
33: Sicc

Gathering 4/18
1.CO18 ($72.00)( Dedede)
2. HRNut ($32.00) (Kirby/Snake) (Lost to Radix+CO18)
3. RadiX ($16.00) (Snake) (Lost to CO18+ Hrnut)
4. Smurf (Pit) (Lost to RadiX + Hrnut)
5. Spike(Pit) (Lost to RadiX + Smurf)
5. Polmex23(Luigi) (Lost to CO18+Hrnut)
7. iRize(Wario) (Lost to CO18+Hrnut)
7. GDX(Diddy) (Lost to CO18+Smurf)
9. Sensei(Mario) (Lost to Spike+GDX)
9. Walnut(Mario/DK) (Lost to? + Polmex)
9. N3XUS(Falco) (Lost to ?+iRize)
9. Masky(Wario) (Lost to Walnut+Hrnut)
13. Gmoney(Wario)(Lost to GDX + iRize)
13. Will
13. TRSAL
13. Fast (Wario) (Lost to Hrnut+?)

Wato 6 6/6
1. Seibrik (MK)
2. Chopz (Snake)
3. HRNut (Snake)
4. Hungrybox (Dedede)
5. Ravyn (MK/Pit)
5. Snipa (ICs?)
7. Shaky (Ness)
7. GDX (Diddy

6/20 Gigabits
1.CO18(Dedede)
2.Afro(Snake) -
3.Hrnut(Snake/Marth) -
4.Seibrik(Metaknight) -
5.Chaz(Marth)
5.GDX(Diddy) -
7.Fearless(Olimar) -
7.Mero(Mk) -
9.Lambchops(Snake)
9.TommyG(Falco)
9.Hungrybox(Left Early)(DDD)
9.MVD(Snake)
13.Gmoney(wario)
13.Poltergust(Yoshi)
13.Fenrir(Fox)
13.Galuuda(IC's)
17.Chess(Snake)
17.Aurae(Lucario)
17.Zhouten(Best Ganon in U.S)
17.Kei(Peach)
17.SheerMadness(Kirby)
17.Sexpuma(Dedede)
17.Mars(Pit/Fox)
17.RadiX(Snake)
25.Angel
25.GodMeowMix(ToonLink)
25.AdamB.
25.Zelda Master Timmy(Marth)
25.GoingApe(Diddy)
25.<3(Shiek)
25.paobid
25.Hulk
33.Matador(PT)
33.crsn(PT)
33.aimn
33.Hiroi(peach)
33.dc(Kirby)
33.sensei(Mario)
33.kyon(Peach)
33.virgman(Fox)
33.d-torr(Yoshi/diddy)
33.petey(Mk)
33.solidneku(Rob)
33.ScaryLb59(Shiek/Zelda)
33.kgn
33.kevin
33.volt
33.kishiru
49.vokai
49.curaga
49.unholyfatman
49.Nauske
49.zazen
49.Fezz
49.taiyou ronin

7/3 Gamezone
1. co18(D3/Snake)
2. hrnut(Mk/Snake/D3)
3. hbox(D3/Jiggs)
4. gdx(Diddy)
5. gecko(Gaw)
5. noa44(Olimar)

7/18 Gigabits 53 entrants
1. Seibrik
2.CO18
3.Hungrybox
4.Hrnut
5.Nickriddle
5.Advent Lee
7. GDX

Herb 2 7/25 60 entrants.
1: M2K ($585.75)
2: Meep ($266.25)
3: HRnut ($106.50)
4: Chudat ($53.25)
5: Sushiman ($26.63)
5: Cura ($26.63)
7: GDX
7: Pyrospark
9: Dr. Pee Pee
9: Hungrybox
9: Raggy
9: nc-echo
13: g-reg
13: Stingersz
13: Boss
13: Plasma pikmin

8/8 Florida Gaming
Brawl Singles-
1.Seibrik(Metaknight) - Lost to noone
2. Nickriddle(ZSS) - Lost to seibrik
3: CO18 (Dedede/Lucario) -Lost to seibrik +nick
4: chaz (Metaknight/Marth) - Lost to Seibrik+Co18
5: HRnut (Snake/Mk/Falco) - Lost to Nickriddle+chaz
5: Mero(Mk) - Lost to Nickriddle+co18
7: GDX(Diddy/GaW) - Lost to Afro+Chaz
7: Afro(Snake/Wario) - Lost to Hrnut + Mero
9: hbox(Dedede)- Lost to Mero+Chaz
9: Mampam(Snake)
9: TommyG(Falco)
9: Ryo(Ike)
13: Gallax(Snake/pikachu)
13: bonesaw(Metaknight)
13: Swiss(Snake)
13: Raddix(Snake)
17: Wonderbread(Mk)
17: Munk(Dedede)
17: dare
17: MK18(Wario)
17: Masky(Wario)
17: Rust(Olimar)
17: Fearless(Olimar)
17: QT Jezebel
25: Galudda(IC's)
25: Deadweight(ROB)
25: LC
25: Mank
25: Ace76
25: Edg
25: Lio(Toon link)
25: Gecho(Gaw)
33: Crazy Cuban(pit)
33: wbread
33: Xdeath
33: Vegetables
33: Artic
33: Fuzz
33: monk(Mario)
33: Sensei(Mario)
33: Godmeowmix(Toon Link)
33: CRSN(Zelda)
33: Dtorr(Yoshi/Diddy)
33: 8Bit
33: Chase Lueviere
33: Pie
lol he is only mad cause he thinks he is amazingly good, he only has one mention on your enormous list lol and thats a top 25 not even a top 10. DewDaDash stop arguing about the list, it is what it is and the ones on the list are deserving of their spots. and hey look at that I have a top 10 appearance on CO's tourney list so stop whining cause the PR List is not what YOU want

CO18

Smash Hero
lol he is only mad cause he thinks he is amazingly good, he only has one mention on your enormous list lol and thats a top 25 not even a top 10. DewDaDash stop arguing about the list, it is what it is and the ones on the list are deserving of their spots. and hey look at that I have a top 10 appearance on CO's tourney list so stop whining cause the PR List is not what YOU want
He also had one top 5 but full results were never posted for that tourney. But the brackets were sort of dumb that tourney overall.
This FG was the first tourney in awhile that had decent brackets because last gigs was dumb as hell too.

MVD

Smash Master
He also had one top 5 but full results were never posted for that tourney. But the brackets were sort of dumb that tourney overall.
This FG was the first tourney in awhile that had decent brackets because last gigs was dumb as hell too.
well as far as I know, he is just being biased lol. you have a valid point with GDX ALWAYS getting 7th, while his argument is "SFL Biased" and thats bout it

MVD

Smash Master
just like to note

i made the brackets for FG myself with a fever!!

wooo!

I should always make brackets, its always fair :)
lol nice job, you always do a good job in making brackets and all that tourney hosting stuff XD

Top Bottom