• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feelings on MK and the MK ban after Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega4

Smash Ace
But, what have changed since Apex? MK is still broken, he should be banned.
I can't believe that for a simple matter of honor you are even considering not baning MK. Japan won Apex with Otori, and Nietono 2nd (who is better than Otori) and 9B didn't even came (and he is the best in Japan), but that's it, they are better. USA can't get better if everybody uses MK, you won't ever get an uber Olimar like Nietono, or a super IC's like 9B if every talented player just choose the easy choise: MK....

Blue Warrior

Smash Apprentice
There is nothing you can possibly do to fix Brawl. Sorry.
You can use hacks, but even that's going to have backlash due to reasons already stated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD11l3omQzM

I'll just leave this here and make a stage left.
This has already been said, but 10-11% is a significant number when you consider the fact that Brawl has 37 characters to select from. Compare it to a smaller roster like Melee and such a percentage isn't as staggering in practice.

And I think there was a post with John protecting his numbers or something, I dunno. I'm too casual to scroll back.

I think items would fix almost everything that's wrong with the game.

But then it would create one giant new problem.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Or create a game that most people don't want to play.

Cassio

Smash Master
Yes, the giant problem of people not wanting to take it seriously, lol. Although tbh I think allbrawl is more entertaining than doubles with or without MK.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Like how recently have you played them? Was it within the last 6 months? Because otherwise it doesn't really matter. I played Ally like 3 years ago and I wasn't super impressed, too bad hes god like now.

There were alot of good players that didn't make it out of pools at Apex like ALOT, I think Zex didn't make it out of first round pools (he had Tyrant and Hylian in his pool). To my knowledge MJG only plays MK for the ditto, so his MK is obviously good enough to beat other high level MK's (that's generally what happens when really good players switch to the bat).
It wasn't within the last 6 months however within the time period I played lain and judge they where putting out better national results.
No one here is actually a statician... So derp.

:phone:
john told me he was at apex XDDDD

cant tell if trolling
Zex made it out of pools since he was the number one seed in my pool in round 2 >_>
LOL
There was also a 40 LGL for every character, and limits on stalling and stuff if you count that.
There was no scrooging rule actually.
there was a general stalling rule in place but we need that for the entire cast not just MK, chars like ICs ect.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I would like to see a MK running away or planking when food/maximum tomatoes are spawning on stage.

The Ben

Smash Journeyman
Or create a game that most people don't want to play.
Actually, you're wrong. Most competitive smash players (as currently defined) wouldn't. However, most people who have bought a copy of Smash don't play with or even like anything remotely close to the current rule set used at most tournaments. If anything items on is how most people play Smash and therefor would have a wider appeal. It isn't that most people wouldn't want to play, it's that an entirely different community from the current one would.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Also Kel to my knowledge beat Inui in pools at Apex with his rusty MK so I don't really think hes "***" as you say lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtOEf-mEHhY&list=UUOSDoiBrlgiDaovgytySB6A

There were alot of good players that didn't make it out of pools at Apex like ALOT, I think Zex didn't make it out of first round pools (he had Tyrant and Hylian in his pool).
Some pools were iffy, but no pool was that poorly seeded. Zex made it through multiple rounds in the bracket.

Lain too bad. :awesome:

Cassio

Smash Master
Actually, you're wrong. Most competitive smash players (as currently defined) wouldn't. However, most people who have bought a copy of Smash don't play with or even like anything remotely close to the current rule set used at most tournaments. If anything items on is how most people play Smash and therefor would have a wider appeal. It isn't that most people wouldn't want to play, it's that an entirely different community from the current one would.
I actually think this is true as well. Items would give the game a broader appeal and is probably the only way to draw a larger audience to smash, but given how opposed the existing competitive smash community is to the concept youd have to start from scratch. My personal preference is for non-item play, but given that items would solve every complaint people have about the game except one and likely have a bigger pool of players I see the logical merit. Realistically though its something the community wouldnt accept. I think its stupid that people complain about the game as much as they do, but thats how the ball rolls.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
john told me he was at apex XDDDD

cant tell if trolling
It's my major, but I'm still learning the ropes. I didn't take any relevant classes in freshman year, and I only covered a refresher course in sophomore year first term lol

With that said, I am capable of doing some basic statistical tests, but looking at the data I've taken, I honestly can't figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be analyzing, and what the heck I'm supposed to be testing against.

Should I do a "how many times more than Snake has MK won?" with n = 400 and p = .05? Something else? If you want me to do something, aaaaaaask.

Thino

Smash Master
It's my major, but I'm still learning the ropes. I didn't take any relevant classes in freshman year, and I only covered a refresher course in sophomore year first term lol

With that said, I am capable of doing some basic statistical tests, but looking at the data I've taken, I honestly can't figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be analyzing, and what the heck I'm supposed to be testing against.

Should I do a "how many times more than Snake has MK won?" with n = 400 and p = .05? Something else? If you want me to do something, aaaaaaask.
You don't understand.

The statistics and the results you get from them whatever population you choose, are extremely informative and I admire the dedication you have to gather all that information.

BUT..

It's the interpretation of the data that is the problem here, NOT the data itself, so it doesn't really matter if you're a statistician or if statistics is your major.

Please take that into consideration before posting the link to your post about the data.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
You don't understand.

The statistics and the results you get from them whatever population you choose, are extremely informative and I admire the dedication you have to gather all that information.

BUT..

It's the interpretation of the data that is the problem here, NOT the data itself, so it doesn't really matter if you're a statistician or if statistics is your major.
Well, I was actually thinking the same thing.

The reason I tried to do something in the first place was because I got chewed out by Orion, Thiocyanide, and someone else(forgot who) IRL at Apex for not pulling any such tests in the first place immediately after I told them I was a Stat major. I told myself I'd look into it for their sake and for the sake of completionism.

But, just as you said, I was looking at the data and ended up wondering, "WTF would any statistical test even prove in the context of the argument that Meta Knight wins too much money?" And yeah, I also noticed that we don't even have any point of reference to look at either, unless you want to count that whole "MK was winning 30% of the money back during the 4th ban debate," but that in itself was shaky data, because I don't even know how they went about collecting their data in the first place.

So, in conclusion, yeah, pretty much everything you told me just now.

But with that said, it seemed like Orion had something in mind when he told me to pull some statistical tests, so I'm callin' it out now to see if anyone has anything to put out there.

Please take that into consideration before posting the link to your post about the data.
Well, in the case of people posting Mike's video as evidence, you better believe I'm gonna post my link against it, because apparently, not everyone knows I already went through that video and analyzed up some data against it. :/

Thino

Smash Master
Well, I was actually thinking the same thing.

The reason I tried to do something in the first place was because I got chewed out by Orion, Thiocyanide, and someone else(forgot who) IRL at Apex for not pulling any such tests in the first place immediately after I told them I was a Stat major. I told myself I'd look into it for their sake and for the sake of completionism.

But, just as you said, I was looking at the data and ended up wondering, "WTF would any statistical test even prove in the context of the argument that Meta Knight wins too much money?" And yeah, I also noticed that we don't even have any point of reference to look at either, unless you want to count that whole "MK was winning 30% of the money back during the 4th ban debate," but that in itself was shaky data, because I don't even know how they went about collecting their data in the first place.

So, in conclusion, yeah, pretty much everything you told me just now.

But with that said, it seemed like Orion had something in mind when he told me to pull some statistical tests, so I'm callin' it out now to see if anyone has anything to put out there.

Well, in the case of people posting Mike's video as evidence, you better believe I'm gonna post my link against it, because apparently, not everyone knows I already went through that video and analyzed up some data against it. :/
I see, well I guess this was all done sort of on a whim, at least it wasn't time wasted for nothing.

You're actually right about people posting Mike's video, the reason I said that is because I assumed that it's better to tell people that refer to that vid that data doesnt matter, but yea it might be better to just correct them.

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
I feel like this comment is pertinent here too:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13967163&postcount=56

Thino and John, if you guys are looking for an analysis structure, I've roughly outlined one in the linked comment. Hopefully it makes even a little bit of sense, it's a bit of train-of-tought kind of thinking. I just don't have the time to get that data. :-/.

Otherwise, I agree about the whole data vs analysis thing.

Thino

Smash Master
Why not to limit characters:

1. Where do you stop, and if we accept limiting this character or this aspect why not apply that elsewhere for the benefit of the game? If it's ok to nerf MK, why isn't it ok to nerf or buff other areas? You want me to slap all this stuff on MK to make him more fair (lol our community has to use specific rules on a character to make him more fair, I bet we lookin darn good and non scrubby at this point), but then I can't make CF better or nerf Snake a slight bit or limit Diddy or other characters?

If it's not ok to nerf or buff the other characters because the game's balanced enough for you or there's no need to or going around tweaking the game like that is scrubby, ok. But then the very fact of nerfing MK specifically indicates something is wrong with him, if all you have to do is contrast it to the rest of the cast that doesn't need this nerfing or buffing or if changing characers is scrubby (not nerfing MK apparently hue). You can't have it both ways where we limit him to the ground and justify it with "He wasn't broken, we just want a funner game!". He's either Broken and we're doing this to make him fair, or we need to leave his *** alone. And I doubt anyone seriously wants a National Tournament with no LGL or scrooging rule or blah blah blah blah. Do you?
Using this word automatically made your post really interesting to me, I'm gonna address some points:

1) You still haven't given me your explanation as to why, in Melee, it is forbidden for Peaches and Jiggs to use Peach Bomber and Rising Pound as stalling techniques, but those are somehow not considered as nerfs NOR are these characters considered broken despite being limited.

Gea did and we pretty much agreed that despite the risk/reward of those techniques and the ones Metaknight use, they are still supposed to fall under the category of stalling tactics.

2) When limiting characters, where you stop is where the majority of the community feels like stopping because it has always been this way when it comes to limiting something in Smash.

3) By "nerfing" do you mean preventing a character from using one his moves/tools/tactics?

Then it is something that actually is used in other areas of Smash as well.

Banning stages and banning items are good example of trying to remove some aspects of the game in an attempt to make it more competitively fair. Preventing characters from stalling uses the same logic BECAUSE we chose to consider stalling as not fair.

4) Because all those rules follow the same logic, the Smash community actually is scrubby and has always been this way, we didn't wait for Metaknight before trying to shape up a game to suit our competitive "needs" or whatever we chose to consider as needed for competitive play.

Same goes for the way we look, and by that I assume you're talking about other communities. They find us scrubby, and rightfully so, ever since we started banning stages and items, so it shouldn't matter to us how more or less scrubby they think of us.

5) The reason why a majority of people wouldn't want to go to a tournament without LGL or no-scrooging is exactly the same as the reason why MK got banned:

It is opinion-based.

I feel like this comment is pertinent here too:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13967163&postcount=56

Thino and John, if you guys are looking for an analysis structure, I've roughly outlined one in the linked comment. Hopefully it makes even a little bit of sense, it's a bit of train-of-tought kind of thinking. I just don't have the time to get that data. :-/.

Otherwise, I agree about the whole data vs analysis thing.
This approach would certainly have, at the very least made thing easier to explain, and I already told John about it in the previous MK ban thread but maybe he doesn't remember.

My reasoning pretty much went like this (borrowing ideas from your post and I think Cassio said so in a recent post above too) :

The only way data would have been relevant is if, BEFOREHAND (Let's say 2008-2009?), a higher authority of this community decided that if a certain character goes past a certain percentage of usage (overcentralization), a certain percentage of wins (overpowered) or/and a certain amount of money earned, that character is deemed as broken, therefore banned.

Or having some sort of reference before applying it to Metaknight.

But certainly not out of the blue, it doesn't make sense.

And this is why at this point I preferred and I'm glad that the way this ban was justified is opinion-based (polls). Because despite the naysayers on the pro-ban side, this is exactly what it was.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
If you want me to add another sheet to my Excel file to help out with that, I'm game.

But what would I keep track of on this new sheet?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Thino: it was ironic because banning a character was seen as more scrubby than changing the game with other rules. You want to ban MK? Silly. We want to tell you and every character to stay out of the air? Brilliant, pat ourselves on the back.

As for Jiggs and Peach, it's a little different. Both tactics are incredibly easy to point out since you're forced into using Side B with either character to maintain it (Peach even more so since it would involve a wall too). If you see a Jigglypuff using Pound multiple times in a row without losing height, hey you can recognize that and effectively say cut it out. If you see Peach Booty Blast a wall over and over, same thing. But what about MK? What is the super identifiable thing about planking? Sure you could say grabbing the edge, but there are plenty of non planking related uses and strategies with the edge.

Planking/MK goes beyond the concept or limit of having to use a specific move/motion/etc for it to work. You don't have to grab the edge Uair etc to be in a safe spot. It's the embodiment of a ****** character who was given way too much mobility and safety, combined with aspects of most stages (having edges, having room underneath or nearby) that no one else comes even close to abusing like he does.

Putting a stop to THAT, goes beyond telling characters to stop using Side B in a stalling manner. In fact since those stalling techniques are fairly obvious, you could question why it's not just covered in the general no stalling rule. Either way, stopping MK from being a gay stalling character is harder and entails more than just telling people to stop using 1 move/motion in a repetitive manner.

MJG

Smash Hero
. To my knowledge MJG only plays MK for the ditto, so his MK is obviously good enough to beat other high level MK's (that's generally what happens when really good players switch to the bat).
What? No lol. I understand how the MK ditto works but I don't use MK just for the ditto. My reason for picking up MK in the first place was to help people out in my scene (After I had been inspired to pick up MK because of lee martin) and then once I realized that my MK has "progressed" a bit, I kept using him more and more since he was easier to use, but I still beat/lose to MKs with TL for the most part. TL is my best character and I will have more success using him in the long run. Using MK has also helped me to understand how he works and what some of his flaws are (yes I said it, MK DOES in fact have flaws). If I lose to MK, I feel like I either messed up against MK player or I just got out played. I don't look at MK as an over powered character.

Also, whats this I hear about a 5v5 crew battle between the Midwest and Europe?

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1) You still haven't given me your explanation as to why, in Melee, it is forbidden for Peaches and Jiggs to use Peach Bomber and Rising Pound as stalling techniques, but those are somehow not considered as nerfs NOR are these characters considered broken despite being limited.
Not to go against what DMG is stating, but those tactics are banned basically because of copy/pasting rulesets, primarily the Pound ruleset but even going as far back as the MLG days. The tactics are not broken and could just as easily be allowable, but instead someone posted one day that "omg look at the bomber stall" and it was banned at a large tournament almost immediately (back in like 2005). Essentially the same thing happened with Jiggs, which is really even more stupid than Peach because Jiggs cannot actually physically rise with her Pound, she will ALWAYS go down at least a little bit (maybe with tool assist or something it is otherwise, but when performed by every human who has ever used the character, it is impossible to actually rise with Jiggs pound in Melee).

Basically: these things were banned before the community actually cared about rules. The TO's did the rules and people just went to tournaments and never really talked about these specific ones since they were so nuanced and, really, quite pointless (Peach will likely kill herself from messing up the bomber stall on the very few stages it is even possible on, and Jiggs WILL die from the "rising" pound which is actually just a slower falling pound). So yea, basically the situation is not comparable to Brawl because these rules were not really debated about, literally 1 person put them in a ruleset and they got copy/pasted ever since.

To make my point even more clear, MEWTWO SOUL STUNNER was banned in countless Melee rulesets (and sometimes still shows up to this day!) even though it is NOT EVEN POSSIBLE TO DO THE SOUL STUNNER WITHOUT ITEMS ON. <<<that is how idiotic Melee rulesets have been, how bad the C/P of rulesets can be, and how much effect a single (prominent) person can have in shaping rulesets.

It's sorta like how in both Brawl and Melee there has always been a "no stalling rule" in many rulesets...except in the history of the entire game as far as I'm aware, spanning thousands of tournaments and about 7 years, that rule has not once been enforced or used.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
So what is unitys reason for not banning rc/brinstar or using the japanese ruleset instead of outright banning a character?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I thought you could at least maintain your distance infinitely with her on a flat plane. So infinitely above or below a stage or super far offstage if you weren't sloppy.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
If an Uber is Uber no matter what, then how would taking away Drizzle Swift Swim change that? Ubers by their very definition should not be playing with the rest of the Pokemon groups. Sure, banning that combination prevents some silly **** like Oh my Rain Sweeper is now best OU/very good in Ubers now. But if you're comparing that to MK, MK ISN'T a bad character who goes god mode with CP's. He's not "I either suck without rain, or I'm AMAZING".

I'm telling you Jebus, find something else to compare MK situation to. Comparing it to Pokemon makes a better case for banning him or singling him out from the cast than using rules to limit him. Hell, the way they have it set up to, they basically have entire groups completely separated from each other based on Power and have a system of preventing the higher ups from ruining the lower downs. If you suggest going that route or that Pokemon has the solution, going off what they do we would have MK in his own tier away from everyone else. And they don't limit specific sets/moves on Powerful pokemon. Oh you're Pokemon is nasty with Outrage? 2 Outrage limit. Oh you're Pokemon works too well with sandstorm? Limit sandstorms/your ability. Etc
Well they banned Excadrill into Ubers because it's pretty much unbeatable in Sandstorm. Excadrill + Sandstorm + Sand Rush ability, on top of a Swords Dance moveset (X-Scissor/Earthquake/Swords Dance/Rock Slide) and Air Balloon makes him immune to EQ and able to outspeed ANY of his OU checks/counters and straight blow them up with a STAB EQ with a base ATK of 135. This was the horror of OU. He was literally the only thing Sandstorm teams needed outside of Tyranitar to set-up infinite Sandstorm.

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
So what is unitys reason for not banning rc/brinstar or using the japanese ruleset instead of outright banning a character?

I would suspect because it hasn't been shown that this change would achieve the goal of making mk manageable enough. We banned both RC and brinstar at apex and haven't seen any evidence that this resulted in a dramatically reduced mk prevalence.

with japan there is more differences than just the rule set or stage list. And without real testing I don't think you can attribute their slightly reduced mk prevalence to just the stage list.

I think more testing should be done. But all of the testing done so far has done nothing to control mk.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well they banned Excadrill into Ubers because it's pretty much unbeatable in Sandstorm. Excadrill + Sandstorm + Sand Rush ability, on top of a Swords Dance moveset (X-Scissor/Earthquake/Swords Dance/Rock Slide) and Air Balloon makes him immune to EQ and able to outspeed ANY of his OU checks/counters and straight blow them up with a STAB EQ with a base ATK of 135. This was the horror of OU. He was literally the only thing Sandstorm teams needed outside of Tyranitar to set-up infinite Sandstorm.
That's kinda like Garchomp for DPPt then. Swords Dance and gay in Sandstorm lol.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Also, whats this I hear about a 5v5 crew battle between the Midwest and Europe?
I don't think Midwest would win 5v5. Best of the midwest would be better off in 8v8 or something like that

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
AlphaZealot (Ohio): no national threats that are mks in this region,aside from m2k in his brief stint in ohio best player is shugo(correct me if im wrong) a falco main

Bizkit (Connecticut): no national threats that are mks, or even local threats, if anything snakes overcentralizes this region lawl best player is a snake

DeLux (Kansas): no national threats that are mks, best player is a toon link/mk user

M@v (Pennsylvania): no national threats that are mks, best player is a toon link(correct me if im wrong)

Mike Haze (California): atleast 4 national threats that are mks, best player is an mk, does not support the mk ban, region recently voted to keep mk

Player-1 (Georgia): no national threats that are mks, best player is a wario main

Ran. (Colorado): no national threats that are mks, no idea whos the best in colorado

Technical_Chase (Michigan): no national threats that are mks, best player is an ICs main

t1mmy (Oregon): no national threats that are mks, best player is a rob(correct me if im wrong)

T-block (West Canada): no national threats that are mks,best player is a marth

Tin Man (East Canada): no national threats that are mks, best player is an Mk

Today (Ohio): no national threats that are mks,

UTDZac (Texas): 1 national threat that is an MK, best player is a diddy main/ snake main

vVv ChiboSempai (New Jersey): heavily populated by high level mks, best player is a ICs or Diddy unless you count m2k

Xyro (Texas): refer to UTD Zac

Yink (Iowa): not sure tbh

Learn from your peers please:)

Thino

Smash Master
Thino: it was ironic because banning a character was seen as more scrubby than changing the game with other rules. You want to ban MK? Silly. We want to tell you and every character to stay out of the air? Brilliant, pat ourselves on the back.
I agree with you on that one, both are equally scrubby.

As for Jiggs and Peach, it's a little different. Both tactics are incredibly easy to point out since you're forced into using Side B with either character to maintain it (Peach even more so since it would involve a wall too). If you see a Jigglypuff using Pound multiple times in a row without losing height, hey you can recognize that and effectively say cut it out. If you see Peach Booty Blast a wall over and over, same thing. But what about MK? What is the super identifiable thing about planking? Sure you could say grabbing the edge, but there are plenty of non planking related uses and strategies with the edge.

Planking/MK goes beyond the concept or limit of having to use a specific move/motion/etc for it to work. You don't have to grab the edge Uair etc to be in a safe spot. It's the embodiment of a ****** character who was given way too much mobility and safety, combined with aspects of most stages (having edges, having room underneath or nearby) that no one else comes even close to abusing like he does.

Putting a stop to THAT, goes beyond telling characters to stop using Side B in a stalling manner. In fact since those stalling techniques are fairly obvious, you could question why it's not just covered in the general no stalling rule. Either way, stopping MK from being a gay stalling character is harder and entails more than just telling people to stop using 1 move/motion in a repetitive manner.
Not to go against what DMG is stating, but those tactics are banned basically because of copy/pasting rulesets, primarily the Pound ruleset but even going as far back as the MLG days. The tactics are not broken and could just as easily be allowable, but instead someone posted one day that "omg look at the bomber stall" and it was banned at a large tournament almost immediately (back in like 2005). Essentially the same thing happened with Jiggs, which is really even more stupid than Peach because Jiggs cannot actually physically rise with her Pound, she will ALWAYS go down at least a little bit (maybe with tool assist or something it is otherwise, but when performed by every human who has ever used the character, it is impossible to actually rise with Jiggs pound in Melee).

Basically: these things were banned before the community actually cared about rules. The TO's did the rules and people just went to tournaments and never really talked about these specific ones since they were so nuanced and, really, quite pointless (Peach will likely kill herself from messing up the bomber stall on the very few stages it is even possible on, and Jiggs WILL die from the "rising" pound which is actually just a slower falling pound). So yea, basically the situation is not comparable to Brawl because these rules were not really debated about, literally 1 person put them in a ruleset and they got copy/pasted ever since.

To make my point even more clear, MEWTWO SOUL STUNNER was banned in countless Melee rulesets (and sometimes still shows up to this day!) even though it is NOT EVEN POSSIBLE TO DO THE SOUL STUNNER WITHOUT ITEMS ON. <<<that is how idiotic Melee rulesets have been, how bad the C/P of rulesets can be, and how much effect a single (prominent) person can have in shaping rulesets.

It's sorta like how in both Brawl and Melee there has always been a "no stalling rule" in many rulesets...except in the history of the entire game as far as I'm aware, spanning thousands of tournaments and about 7 years, that rule has not once been enforced or used.
What I understand from both your posts is that basically not only Brawl is the first game of the series where stalling techniques are actually effective compared to previous installments but at the same time, these techniques are not easy to figure out compared to the ones that use the same moves over and over, is that right?

In that case shouldn't the limits put on MK, as well as other characters, be considered as a much more concrete way to finally enforce the no stalling rule rather than attempts to nerf a character to make the game more fair/balanced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom