• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Beats Fox!!

Armada

Smash Lord
I can´t see the match =(.

But i guess i lost that match (2 stock if i remember right i lost with 2 stocks.

But one match is nothing :p
I have play that matchup with Calle w many times (and my falco against his fox) and both say fox have the advantage.

And the few times i have play fox against him lately i have win =).

Fox-falco 55-45 =)

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I can´t see the match =(.

But i guess i lost that match (2 stock if i remember right i lost with 2 stocks.

But one match is nothing :p
I have play that matchup with Calle w many times (and my falco against his fox) and both say fox have the advantage.

And the few times i have play fox against him lately i have win =).

Fox-falco 55-45 =)
yea armada knows whats up.

also lucky beat zhu at tourney play recently. so that's good news for fox enthusiasts.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
man you guys are acting like the falcon boards up in here.
This, coming from the character board that at one point produced people saying that Doc was a "Falco ****** machine" with his chain grabs and gimping and that Doc Falco was probably even.

>.>

Kanelol

Smash Lord
that's not fair mango gets an automatic 25% regardless of character just because he's mango

Fox dittos? 25/75 mango

Kanelol

Smash Lord
You guys are looking at it too narrow mindedly. Fox main's have one match up that isn't 50/50 or better and it's the end of the world? Like what's his name said, Falcon boards.

Sure, with marth it's stage dependent and usually pretty even, but as a whole, Fox ****ing ***** ****. Glass is half full.

I can't really decide if this is a pep talk or a reprimand, take it as you will. The point remains: Fox/Falco is an even enough match up that 99.9% of the time the person who plays better will win.

I think, I'm just a scrub

MaNg0

Smash Hero
for the record if u count

armada going 2-2 with my falco in a set

then yeah he beat my falco

HE BEAT ME IN A SET

didnt beat my falco

^_^

and im tired of all this im only good with character cause im mango

my characters ****...

ahh *** it

its cause im mango

ahhh ****

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You guys are looking at it too narrow mindedly. Fox main's have one match up that isn't 50/50 or better and it's the end of the world? Like what's his name said, Falcon boards.
Yes because having arguably 4 immediately bad matchups in the top 7 or so characters and having difficult matchups with random characters like Pikachu is definitely comparable to having one unfavorable matchup.

The Falco/Fox thing is not comparable to the Falcon matchup thing at all. Not even close. I'm pretty sure this one is supposed to be taken at least somewhat seriously, for one.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
for the record if u count

armada going 2-2 with my falco in a set

then yeah he beat my falco

HE BEAT ME IN A SET

didnt beat my falco

^_^

and im tired of all this im only good with character cause im mango

my characters ****...

ahh *** it

its cause im mango

ahhh ****
Just play nothing but your Fox and Falco from now on. Never let Puff surface again.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Just play nothing but your Fox and Falco from now on. Never let Puff surface again.
oh god no don't do this. then only hbox would be playing puff at the top level and im pretty sure the community would actually kill him if that were the case.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
How are two Puffs who dominate tournaments better then one.

Besides, HBox's Puff is beatable.
because if only HBox were winning, people would never leave him alone about how it's just puff. when mango wins with puff, people admit it's because it's mango. when hbox does it's just ohh puff bair lol.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
stop talking about puff in this thread.
fox ***** puff. these are the fox forums. ergo, no more talkie.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
what are the indications that zhu is rusty?

looks to me like lucky just went nuts and played super smart

MaNg0

Smash Hero
zhu could have played better

and by that i mean played zoo like

shoot lasers and ****

he didnt shoot ****

tryed to play it like a fox ditto

dont no who he thinks he is

lol

Animal

Smash Lord
falco combos are just easier therefore has a natural advantage. besides that, its even.

zhu has been playing like a steaming pile of ishh lately wtfff.

falco combos are just easier therefore has a natural advantage. besides that, its even.

zhu has been playing like a steaming pile of ishh lately wtfff.
that would only give falco a 'natural' advantage against foxs that suck at comboing lol.

zhu hasnt been practicing very much, give him a break.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I THINK the only thing that gives fox an advantage over falco in this matchup is the fact that, UNLIKE FALCO, fox can techchase solely on reaction. so whereas falco has to get 1 shine and then guess right once or twice to take a stock, fox never has to guess

but to attain that advantage takes really fast reaction and really good execution

Top Bottom