• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Beats Fox!!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
ya'll need to get this **** straight. falcon + ganon is the rapest team evar.

falcon falcon ***** also.
falcon fox also sexy.

shout outs to fox falco, fox peach, peach marth.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
yea true, but theres no videos of it so I don't really know how that went down,

and Jman JV 4 stocked thorn in loser finals so I think he probably redeemed his earlier loss to him with that.

also muscle spasm johns lol.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Hopefully this muscle thing doesn't bother Jman too much. He's ***** this match-up really hard, and there's always something good to catch from his sets vs. a good Falco.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
"I hope this doesn't ruin Jman's life or something...

Then we wouldn't be able to watch him play Smash!"

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Fox wins the matchup, just got to know what to do.

I use Fox vs Falco or Falco vs Falco.

I like to use Fox more though cause i feel its easier and more in favor of fox.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if i were better at following up my shines, i'd say i was good against falco as fox.

i'm ok at it.
falco's combos can be a bit demoralizing after a few good reads but you can out maneuver him, imo.
fox feels more loose and flexible like he can adapt to more scenarios.

falco feels like a stiff robot to me. just throw him out of his rhythm, make the lasers feel useless, read his jumps, and most importantly GET THE GRAB lol

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Shiz doesn't really give any reasons on why fox vs falco is in fox's favour other than the fact that he likes it lol.

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
fox has the advantage over falco its just falco can combo the **** of fox to the point that the fox forgets hes has shine spikes cgrabing tech chacing back air insane speed and has the vertical advantage with nair besides falcos lasers mango just too good nothing to do with the matchup falco do combos fox do kills

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
and sometimes people who play fox forget that punctuation exists and so does grammar sometimes and a lack of commas can detract from the meaning of a sentence because if you list something like shine spikes back chacing air speed insane it doesnt do anything.

>_> But I'll still be in agreement with you, lol.

Though the only Falco I play is not even a Falco main, and he never up-B's to recover :\

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
and sometimes people who play fox forget that punctuation exists and so does grammar sometimes and a lack of commas can detract from the meaning of a sentence because if you list something like shine spikes back chacing air speed insane it doesnt do anything.

>_> But I'll still be in agreement with you, lol.

Though the only Falco I play is not even a Falco main, and he never up-B's to recover :\
lol i was in hurry when i type that thanks for criticizing everything i said and than still agree with me lol .............................. o yeah i almost forgot........................ ur mad

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ryucloud, you should mimic the way we post.
i bet when you read our posts, you understand what we're saying... lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think fox's mobility makes getting in and out easier.
falco's combos may rack up more damage on average, but i think fox can get his hits in more often.
not to mention, edge guarding.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
THE GAME

anyway, i don't see lasers as a nuisance when i'm fox.
i feel like he can deal with lasers better than most other characters in this game.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Fox can deal with the lasers quite well. BUT THEY ARE STILL ANNOYING LOLMASTER.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
But if you can't play the game, how can you play the player?
If you can't play the game, you must just believe.

I don't really see laz0rs as a nuisance, either. Usually, I'm able to shield, shine, or PS them back. PS is pretty easy with the characters that can do it better like Marth. P: And then the Falcon approaches and you can just full jump-nair for fun.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
If you can't play the game, you must just believe.

I don't really see laz0rs as a nuisance, either. Usually, I'm able to shield, shine, or PS them back. PS is pretty easy with the characters that can do it better like Marth. P: And then the Falcon approaches and you can just full jump-nair for fun.
Yea I aggree

S l o X

Smash Champion
They both **** each other.. its all about momentum.. id say its even =o
this .
honestly, once the momentum flows one way it's a stock. the problem with that is, once falco gets his lasers on you / a shine the momentum from you gets ***** (same can be said about fox, besides the laser)

50/50 IMO

oh and minor bump ._.

Top Bottom