• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EvilTwinz Tournament.Silver Spring MD(#2)01/24/09

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i may be comin to this.anyone wanna partner up? im tired of partnering with my brother.if i do come ill bring wii and tv setup

aextreme73

Smash Apprentice
snake ban probably won't go through
he's not invincible, just a tough opponent, his cheapness is only as good as the player playing him
not that i enjoy playing against snake, but it's a good challenge
no ban

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i agree. why ban the tactic when it works vs 5 chars but allow it when it works vs everyone

that seems backwards as ****

boss8

Smash Hero
ice climbers need that though without it i dont think they can give you a run for your money...ok then bann ice climbers infinate crap..doesnt matter to me if it was banned or not....either way if you get grabbed by either one your fuked...

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol @ people. go play ice climbers if u wanna infinite =p. I garentee the learning curve alone will make you want to quit in a week or less.

Things have to be met b4 u can inifnite with ice climbers one being both have to be next to each other to do it, plus crappy grab range compared to ddd if you see any of my games i play i only land about 2-3 grabs a game against good people, and ice climbers are just bad.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so what it shouldnt be a matter of whether the "character needs it"

its a matter or not of whether or not it's fair once implemented. how good the character is beyond a specific tactic doesnt matter.

if metaknights infinite cape glitch worked with ganondorf it would still be banned, because its still ******** and broken.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
D3 = insanely fast and broken grab range with priority over other grabs(according to siebrik). so D3s grab basically has ultimate priority

ICs = extremely crappy grab range...needs both ICs for infinite to work

I can see myself avoiding getting grabbed by ICs for a whole match. Its pretty much impossible to not get grabbed by D3(the guy can grab retreating aerials wtf). D3 infinite needs to go. ICs is gay but their infinite doesn't warrant banning

Noraa

Smash Lord
yeah its hard to grab with ic, yeah there grab range sucks and on top of that no n!gga is gonna get close to you to begin with lol -_-.
i still love'em though

no homo

Bandit

Smash Lord
I am coming to this and am looking for a partner. I don't really care what character you are because Zelda pretty much works with anyone.

Top Bottom