• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EvilTwinz Tournament.Silver Spring MD(#2)01/24/09

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
o yea i forgot teams lol

1.Borrowing from the bank (boss+slik)
2.TacoChicken(candy+korn)
3.Team Supremecy (ninjalink+malcom)
4.Meep and Sin
5.PS and Deez
5.Yo and Yoster??

pinkfresh?? yea thats the malcom

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL yea u let me win so originals wouldnt have top 3 and split, and after u let me win u challenged me to a MM and let me win that ...

also you always let people win friendlies then say it doesnt count when u lose....then when u lose tourney u say u let them win

that way when u win its an accomplisment and when u lose u let people win. good strategy :p

anywho the bottom line is i was seeded poorly, yet im awesome and got 2nd (i guess candy is awesomer. -_-) any questions? =)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Boss you don't mind if I post our tourney set on youtube right? I really enjoyed those matches.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
bleh im sick of mk dittos :/
use someone else! :p

blob, i wanted to tell you that you+spec were really impressive to me. when i played both of you guys you both kept asking what you could do to improve and how to get around certain things i was doing. you noticed your mistakes and rather than complaining about the game or that things are "gay" or "cheap" u just tried to figure out how to beat it

but yea i think thats a good mentality to have an i think it explains why u guys are so good even tho i havent really seen u at many tournies. u guys should try to make it out to my tourney next week if u can its about 30 miles north of silver spring.

but yea anyway good ****

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

Candy took advantage of H2YL's absense! NL came? So that's why evilangeltwins suddenly held a tourney on the same date as another local LOL

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah Azen, where were you? You weren't at C3 either! Chu could've won, i let him down. I wanted to win more money for his wii back. We almost took a set from Greg and Forte! It's my fault we lost it though. It was 1v1 me and greg i had the lead and he came back and killed me :( Azen + Chu would've won! But it's ok I had fun teaming with Chu he is awesome and i made enough money to make my donation to the wii fund!

Top Bottom