• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EvilTwinz Tournament.Silver Spring MD(#2)01/24/09

Deez.

Smash Lord
Hey, It's Deez again. Just wanted to let the people who don't already know That I'm hosting another tournament this weekend. It'll be my 2nd tournament that I hosted. I know my first tournament went kind of slow... But I know what I'm doing now and it should run a lot smoother.:p I do realize that my tournament is the same as C3. I'm not forcing anyone to choose mine over C3, you can make your own decision on which one you go to.

Date

* One Day
Saturday - January 24, 2009

Address
* 12 Schindler Ct
Silver Spring MD, 20903

*Note 1:parking is Limited.
*Note 2: T.vs and Wiis Will be needed.
*Note 3: If anyone want's to help setup IM me on Aim:EvilTwin0688

Need to know where to park when you get to my house just knock on basement Door.
Schedule(Doors don't open until 11AM.

* Saturday
o Doubles sign up(12:30PM)
o Doubles Brackets(1:00PM)
o break(After doubles are over 20 minute break)(Singles Sign up)
o Singles Brackets(3pm)

Price:

* Venue Fee: $4
* Doubles: $10 (per team, $5 per person)
* Singles: $5 (per person)

Payouts:
*1st place: 60%
*2nd place: 30%
*3rd place: 10%

Rules:psycho:

* 3 Stock
* 8 Minute Time Limit
* No Items
* No stalling or running away to purposely run out the time limit (running out minimal time is one thing, multiple minutes is just ridiculous)
* If you need to add your name to change your controls, please remember to do so, and do it quickly. You can not quit in the middle of a match if you realize your controls are wrong.
* First round consists of all characters being chosen by a blind pick. Following this, each player/team is allowed to ban one counterpick stage for the rest of the set, and strike out one neutral from random (this stage is still open to counterpick however). A random stage will then be chosen for the battle. If you ban a neutral stage, you are not allowed to strike a random stage.
* Match two/three will first consist of the previous loser picking a stage, then the previous winner picking their character, and finally the previous loser picking their character.
* You may not counterpick a stage you have already won on earlier that set.
* Neutral Stages:
o Battlefield
o Final Destination
o Smashville
o Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
o Lylat Cruise
* Counterpick Stages:
o Delfino Plaza
o Castle Siege
o Frigate Orpheon
o Battleship Halberd
o Rainbow Cruise
o Brinstar
o Pokemon Stadium
o Norfair
* Standing Infinites are BANNED:chuckle: which include (but not limited to) Dedede's small-step chain grab.
* Ice Climber things are legal, as long as they aren't used for stalling.
* If there is a dispute over controller ports, play Rock Paper Scissors for it (best 2 out of 3, no items, FD only).

* :mad:After teams matches are being called. STOP! your friendlies or MMs. we do not need you to delay the tournament.I want this tournament to run according to the schedule.This goes the same for Singles as well.*:mad:

If enough people agree to do random draft crews or real crew battles well fit that in after singles are done.:p
*~Please mark your Wii.~*For your own Safety.:(

For more information: IM me at EvilTwin0688 or call Pyronic Star at (240)-216-2053.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
<- Will definitely come to this over C3.

And you can count on me for TVs and maybe my Wii if I'm feeling trusting.

Eljin

Smash Ace
****, I'd love to come to this jawn but im not in MD as much as I used to be Ima be there on the 31 tho, but that suxors 4 meh. Anyway another tourney I'd gladly like to come to. Holla at me and let me know Deez

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I would go to this if I had all day available, but unfortunately i'm not available till after 4pm. I would have to go to C3.

Sorry!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
do this regularly, it would be excellent if you did, since I can just metro over there, but I'm moving back into my apartment on saturday.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
meep if you want to go to this thats fine, looks like C3 would just be me you azen chu and like 10 others at most

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I most likely just going to skip this whole weekend so I am skipping this and C3 there is like a 10% chance I can come lol

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'll be at this ****... C3 has been slacking too much for me lols

I would go to this if I had all day available, but unfortunately i'm not available till after 4pm. I would have to go to C3.

Sorry!
maybe singles will start after 4 lol then u can come to the venue where people will actually be lol

@pega
i might be able to scoop u up

Top Bottom