• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EvilTwinz Tournament.Silver Spring MD(#2)01/24/09

Deez.

Smash Lord
M2k Lmao!!! in that case everytime someone slips on Diddy Bananas you take the same percentage as mario's final smash and your slowed for the rest of that stock. lmAO!!!!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Sorry Yo, I wanted to team with you but I couldn't get a hold of you, so I'm teaming with E.

EDIT: There should be gordo bananas so every bannana diddy throws does 30 damage !!!!!!!

meepxzero

Smash Master
wow never buy 89 cent double cheesy beef burittos. I thought this taco bell was crazy because they are usually 99 cents but they really cheaped out on the meat....

meepxzero

Smash Master
i swear that taco bell ran outta rice and made it pure beef and cheese the one we went to up by planks. Every other double cheesy beef burritos hasnt tasted the same =(.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
When are the team sign-ups starting? I wont be there till like 12.. :( I have a partner I just dont know if I'll make it in time for sign-ups

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
If only I was there for singles....Iwould've taken Candy out. LOL J/K! Good stuff Candy(If you really got first)

Top Bottom