• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
None of us own a hotel.

<- still offering housing to ROB players and their cars, but they gotta get in contact with me ASAP.

Shinku

Smash Champion
Lulz do know mean our ED GIVES PHIL 5 BUCKS AFTER GETTING 3 STOCKED BY PHIL'S FOX MATCH? Yeah I haven't forgotten =3

DO YOU HAVE SFIV BACK YET? I haven't been playing lately, but I'm pretty sure I'd just perfect you every game.
Yeah I got it back, bring a pregnacy test though, cuz it's gonna be a **** ;)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
IF we come, house us? I know you'd like to play Holy right? right??
You can spend the night at the venue saturday if you want, so housing's there :D. It's just $5.

If you want housing for free contact SSR

Click Here

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok so im going but my teammate can't. I need a teammate. I go strictly peach in teams since my diddy usually messes up more then it helps. I do well with snake,dedede,game and watch as a partner. Any one who mains one of these chars want to team? The whole gameplan is i stay in the background racking up damage and saving my teammate. If you die and i still have 2 stocks left it's cool it's supposed to be that way lol. Just take my stock.Im usually in the air so my teammate can basically play the same way he plays 1v1. Also peach can turn the game around with a well thrown bomb omb/stitch face/beam sword ko!

Just to let u know i have MAJOR problems with metaknight. MAJOR PROBLEMS.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
IF we come, house us? I know you'd like to play Holy right? right??
Yeah definitely. I'm probably not the best choice for housing, since I live about an hour from the venue, but I'd definitely love to play you guys. But like GIMR said, you could stay at the venue for $5 or at SSR's place which is very close.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
i wanna definetly mm nkb in fox dittos 3/5 all neutrals. (this isnt street fighter, meaning im gonna win)
also i wanna mm snakeee to see if hes better then spec
Lol definitely, but I'll probably have to 3 stock you ez.

Yeah I got it back, bring a pregnacy test though, cuz it's gonna be a **** ;)

OMFG!!! I laughed so hard!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
aww man i cant print out the Waivers somebody print out the waiver for me so i can jsut fill it out and sign it >_>

and gimr will there any waivers at the Front so people can just fill it out if you are over 18!?

:070:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
someone from canada should come and team with me, too goodz

I won't be using ROB this weekend though, if you come to JCaesar's maybe i can find a teammate then

EDIT: IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT CARPOOL

CAPOOLING: Anyone staying at JCaesar's place who wants to ride down, I have 1-2 spots for people in my car (taking waffle and ee already) so just let me know. If you want to chip in for gas money, I appreciate it, if not, it's ok too. I'll let you decide. Just let me know beforehand and if you're going to stay at JCaesar's on saturday or at the venue on saturday.

See you all then

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm trying to register waffle, SOLID JAKE HELP

Cannot save form answers Duplicate entry 'Nathan' for key 2 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_rwf_forms_1` (`name`,`nickname`,`e-mail`,`teamname`,`partner`,`state`,`eventregistration:`) VALUES ('Nathan','VanillaWaffle','','','Gonzo???','PA','Singles:~~~Doubles:')

Anyways, he's pre-regging, his computer broke, so i'm doing it

VanillaWaffle
PA
probably teaming with Gonzo if he goes to this
Nathan is his real name

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Ok so im going but my teammate can't. I need a teammate. I go strictly peach in teams since my diddy usually messes up more then it helps. I do well with snake,dedede,game and watch as a partner. Any one who mains one of these chars want to team? The whole gameplan is i stay in the background racking up damage and saving my teammate. If you die and i still have 2 stocks left it's cool it's supposed to be that way lol. Just take my stock.Im usually in the air so my teammate can basically play the same way he plays 1v1. Also peach can turn the game around with a well thrown bomb omb/stitch face/beam sword ko!

Just to let u know i have MAJOR problems with metaknight. MAJOR PROBLEMS.
Since t3h noob can't team with me, do you want to? I got a G&W and since MK is one of my secondaries I should be good against em. I am G&W after all, you get em up to 80 then F-SMASH *****!

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Sup ppL uh this is SIN, anybody wanna team with a retired player??? LMAO. Just msg me or aim me mah dudez.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
word who is housing me, alex, snakeee, and the rest of phoenix era alex hasn't told me. i think a guy named bouse or something is picking us up from the bus stop, since we taking the chinatown bus

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I'm trying to register waffle, SOLID JAKE HELP

Cannot save form answers Duplicate entry 'Nathan' for key 2 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_rwf_forms_1` (`name`,`nickname`,`e-mail`,`teamname`,`partner`,`state`,`eventregistration:`) VALUES ('Nathan','VanillaWaffle','','','Gonzo???','PA','Singles:~~~Doubles:')

Anyways, he's pre-regging, his computer broke, so i'm doing it

VanillaWaffle
PA
probably teaming with Gonzo if he goes to this
Nathan is his real name
@_@ please PM me any issues w/ registration
sorry for the inconvenience, im more or less going to be away from the internet the next day or so, please be patient. sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom