• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I don't see either Aish or UndrDog on the "Interested in Coming" list. Is this a problem?

Don't worry this list was made before pre-reg was up.

yo dude if i go with people that are like 20 can i spend the night for $5? im 14 btw :bee:
Nah man, sorry, venue owner;s rules.

Contact SSR. He live s 2 minutes from the venue and is gonna let young people spend at his place since they can't sleep at the venue, he's a personal friend of mine so it's all good.

Click Here

Snakeee

Smash Master
I just realized that Lucario player from this region still owes me $15. I think he's PS' brother or something.....one of those two twins. Someone has to know who I'm talking about.

Shinku

Smash Champion
I just realized that Lucario player from this region still owes me $15. I think he's PS' brother or something.....one of those two twins. Someone has to know who I'm talking about.
LOL! we call him rolling lucario and his twin is deez. i belive you he ows you 15 bux, he owes alot of people. supposedly i heard he retired BUT, if he does come to this tourney which im assume he will cuz its close to him, ill point him out to you :laugh:

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Contact SSR. He live s 2 minutes from the venue and is gonna let young people spend at his place since they can't sleep at the venue, he's a personal friend of mine so it's all good.
That sentence had me scared there for a sec.....

Btw since I can't make it, I just go to the site and take my name off the list right? or does SJ need to do something?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Mad creepy.

Anyways, if I'm housing you (you know who you are) please PM me ASAP and confirm that you're coming. I need a head count.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMFAO that's Sin alright, or w/e his new tag is. Anyway, yeah that's definitely Deez's bro your talking about and, like Shinku said, he owes a bunch of people money. The chances of you ever getting that money are close to zero.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I got a feeling my hunt for a teammate is gonna be similar to that of CoT4; 70+ pages of fail.

Still looking for a teammate.

Also, now accepting Random Character Money Matches, 1-5 bucks, best 3/5, one reset, neutrals only.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah dude.. im letting you know right now

the chance you will get that money back .. is like 0-2%..

yeah he owe me $3 after he challenged me for MM.. i played at his house, and he still don't even pay me.. pathetic. :/

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Are you guyz talking about Sin?

Hell, I owe HIM a dollar, but I haven't been to alot of tourneyz nor have I seen any he's been at. I heard he quit, I dunno.

I only had JUST enough money to enter singles at Chu's he beat me in an MM but he let me keep my money so I can enter singlez.

Deez's brother, not PS's Snakeee

Snakeee

Smash Master
Can O Da no coming, no housinggg? too far? us out of list, merci et ciao
Nooo I was looking forward for a rematch :(
Guess it'll have to wait for Apex.

And oh yeah it was Deez's brother Sin...yeah I don't expect to get the money and idc that much, but that is pretty messed up.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
i wanna definetly mm nkb in fox dittos 3/5 all neutrals. (this isnt street fighter, meaning im gonna win)
also i wanna mm snakeee to see if hes better then spec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom