• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
word who is housing me, alex, snakeee, and the rest of phoenix era alex hasn't told me. i think a guy named bouse or something is picking us up from the bus stop, since we taking the chinatown bus
Uhh I thought we were staying at a hotel? XD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Squirtle and Pichu represent me lol

Cause Pichu is young and liked by no one which is why he was removed from Brawl.

Like people wishing I would leave the community LOL

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
You know what a pimp Pokemon is?

Mew2.

Thats right, I spelled him, Mew2, NOT MewTWO.

Sorry but Mewtwo is bad, but...

MEW2KING IS GOD!

He is my king, no joke, I'm gonna get a f*ckin autograph here...I hope.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ok so im going but my teammate can't. I need a teammate. I go strictly peach in teams since my diddy usually messes up more then it helps. I do well with snake,dedede,game and watch as a partner. Any one who mains one of these chars want to team? The whole gameplan is i stay in the background racking up damage and saving my teammate. If you die and i still have 2 stocks left it's cool it's supposed to be that way lol. Just take my stock.Im usually in the air so my teammate can basically play the same way he plays 1v1. Also peach can turn the game around with a well thrown bomb omb/stitch face/beam sword ko!

Just to let u know i have MAJOR problems with metaknight. MAJOR PROBLEMS.
Wouldn't it have been better to find a teamate first and discuss ur plan with him instead of letting the whole board know ~_~
Point.

Squirtle and Pichu represent me lol

Cause Pichu is young and liked by no one which is why he was removed from Brawl.

Like people wishing I would leave the community LOL
Who wanted Pichu removed from Brawl? I didn't. I loved the little runt.

I'm bringing an autograph book, just for the hell of it. If you run into a guy randomly asking for a John Hancock, that's me.

Also, I still need a partner.

Edit: :070:

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
aww man i cant print out the Waivers somebody print out the waiver for me so i can just fill it out and sign it >_>

and gimr will there any waivers at the Front so people can just fill it out if you are over 18!?

:070:

im going to quote this because i think you cant enter the tourney without it having the waiver signed correct ?? and i cant print it out right now cause i ran out of ink and PAPER :070:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
im going to quote this because i think you cant enter the tourney without it having the waiver signed correct ?? and i cant print it out right now cause i ran out of ink and PAPER :070:
Don't worry CK, we will have some forms there for 18 and over who couldn't get it printed out.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alright the followign people have not pre-registered yet and have someone who says they are teaming with them(Or they Just Need to Pre-Reg):

Lukky
Slikvik
SMK
Atomsk
OmniInferno
K-9
Deez
Sage1400
Keitaro
Arrancar18
Rogue Pit
Pierce7D

If you are one of theses people and you HAVE preregistered or aren't going, please say so

If you know any of these people please tell them they only have the rest of today to PRE-REG or they'll have to pay an extra $5 at the door :O

Lobos

Smash Master
Lukky is not going and SMK is teaming Jayo...

O and I am only doing teams so you can take me off singles :p

JLB ALL DAY! So.....Anyone wanna have a chipotle burrito match? Loser buys winner a burrito! Best out of 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom