• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Our entire car is staying at DK's house (me, Rhyme, Atomsk, Inui, ksizzle). I'm pretty sure they'd be down for it, 'cause we certainly are.

I'd ask him first though. :p

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
im with girlfriend for next few days so my time on the internet will be extremely rare (she goes back to tokyo for another semester on tuesday =/ )

So PM ME ALL QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS ABOUT REGISTRATION

if its extremely urgent call me
if its taht urgent, its not hard to find my number, i dont feel like posting it >_>

Other way to contact me is facebook
i use facebook mobile religiously
"Jake Kulinski"

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Letz gosterz!

Also whats our team name? I changed my mind about Brokeback Mountain, that was just a joke xD

Also, can I uze my Kirby at all, he is my main afterall, however since you do good with G&Ws I'll go G&W mostly in teams. You said you're good with Snakes too right? I would use my Snake but I'm not sure if he's tourney ready yet, I should use him in friendlies.
Lol my team name with my other teammate was "we on a boat" lmao. But idc what our name is!

And yea im good with g@w and snake. Basically anyone who can kill at early percentages. I have no problem getting the damage up with peach but she serverly lacks ko power. If u feel like you will do better with kirby then other chars then sure!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Lol my team name with my other teammate was "we on a boat" lmao. But idc what our name is!

And yea im good with g@w and snake. Basically anyone who can kill at early percentages. I have no problem getting the damage up with peach but she serverly lacks ko power. If u feel like you will do better with kirby then other chars then sure!
Our team name should be....MD/PA, you know like MD/VA. I used to live in PA so I think its a good team name :D

Team MD/PA ftw?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
THIS IS CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!

so who here wants to MM me??? :-) im taking any takers so come now!!!!! :-D

munch....

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Doom must be rich.

No, I don't want to MM. Because now you'll probably ask me since I said something like that.

I'm looking for a good teams player, who DOESN'T have a teammate? Point me in any direction, I just like someone who's good at teams.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Doom why are you doing $1 against people that are known to be good then making bank off of poyo?

Poyo stop wasting your $ -.-

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doom must be rich.

No, I don't want to MM. Because now you'll probably ask me since I said something like that.

I'm looking for a good teams player, who DOESN'T have a teammate? Point me in any direction, I just like someone who's good at teams.
Not rich at all. I have $46 to my name, lol. Hopefully my mom will throw me $10 or something before I head down, but it's looking unlikely.

$10 singles
$10 doubles
$5 venue fee (TV/Wii)
$10 gas money
$10 for food (I sacrifice healthy food for cheap food)

That covers the necessities. If I win one of my $10 MMs, then I'll be able to get through almost all of the $1 ones.

K-9: He offered it, I accepted.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
K-9, the only way for me to get better is to play against better people. Nothing is free. Skill takes money.

K-9, don't worry I won't lose to Doom. I'll side bet with you. I absolutely will not lose.

Well...with my Kirby anyway, don't know about the ditto.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'll win not cause of MY skill, but cause I live in a better state area.

MD/VA > NJ/NY

Also Doom, how about we forget the MK ditto and place all $20 on the Kirby vs MK

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah... Poyo stop wasting your money..

you said you want to get better by play with good people right ?

why don't you just do $2-3 MM each (so you can MM many good people) ... -___- it's better than just to $20 MM Doom.. lol

seriously poyo

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'll win not cause of MY skill, but cause I live in a better state area.

MD/VA > NJ/NY

Also Doom, how about we forget the MK ditto and place all $20 on the Kirby vs MK
I'm not going to respond to this with pride for my region because I'm not ignorant and I'd rather not start a war....like you just did :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom