• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Uh, when did asking to raise the increment for a money match become bullying? I was asking him nicely if he wanted to raise the amount. He also said he's been dying for matches of him to be online, so I threw that in as a courtesy.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
-The 50 Ledge Grab Rule will be in effect, until the community as a whole comes up with a set number, we will make the limit 50 grabs. If the game ends with the time running out and your stats show that you went over 50 ledge grabs, you will automatically lose that round. If both people go over 50, then participating players Who ever has the highest stock and or lowest percentage on that stock will win. If both player have the same stock and percentage when the timer runs out, then a 1 stock rematch will occur.
So this only counts on matches that don't end normally by the end of the time limit? If that's the case then phew. lol Many characters have edge-games that do exceed fifty grabs per game and aren't broken. =P But the rules seem to avoid this issue.

EDIT: And just to note, I sincerely doubt there will ever be a ledge grab rule ever suggested for use. If anything it would probably just be subjected to Metaknight.

Max Ketchum

Korn, I'm not going to throw $5 to a player who's obviously much better than me, lol. I'll do $1 MK dittos or Kirby vs. DDD.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
how did i get sigged by poyo

is that like, a curse on my life? or a great honor???

I need to find a teammate for this. EE, find me a teammate.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
how did i get sigged by poyo

is that like, a curse on my life? or a great honor???

I need to find a teammate for this. EE, find me a teammate.
Yo I can hook up you up with this guy. He walks around my backyard mumbling to himself. I think he's addicted to heroin.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I don't see either Aish or UndrDog on the "Interested in Coming" list. Is this a problem?

Max Ketchum

Poyo, it was directed at Korn. I hate fighting Snake, Korn, so I want to MK ditto. And my Kirby vs. your DDD.

Poyo, I want to MK ditto you.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
MK ditto me. I'm terrible against other MK's. Because all my tactics fail because they're just being mirrored.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
I want to watch this match. My money (Or lack of) is on Doom. You guys should let me know when this is going down when the time comes around.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Kawaii Poyo, you probably have a teammate by now, but in case you were still wondering if I could do it, I'm coming, but not until around 2, so I can't do doubles.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
I rather be in VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!! because I never been there

:( lucky you
I've never been there either.

Don't get me wrong. I would obviously mush rather be in Vegas also. I just wish this tourney was on the following weekend. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom