• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Probably not a whole lot of Barwl for me until after May 5th.
May 5th = piano jury. Meaning I get to play everything I've worked on this semester for the piano faculty. Depending on how confident I am about that, I may or may not show up in tourney on Saturday... but definitely no Smashfests until after next Tuesday.

She loves Louisiana more than us. >:[
Lies Dojo, lies.
Pfft, good try, Katie.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Its going be all night the smashfest at ruddys on friday, but Fogo can you put it in the title to hype it up a bit so our smashfest can try and start getting numbers again. On a second note me and ruddy will also be throwing smashfest most likely every teusday during the summer for Dallas but it all depends what you guys want.. Its just an idea and still in the works and the reason is for teusday smashfest is im off work, its the summer, and its not near the weekend where people keep leaving for ooc tournies which is great.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Its going be all night the smashfest at ruddys on friday, but Fogo can you put it in the title to hype it up a bit so our smashfest can try and start getting numbers again. On a second note me and ruddy will also be throwing smashfest most likely every teusday during the summer for Dallas but it all depends what you guys want.. Its just an idea and still in the works and the reason is for teusday smashfest is im off work, its the summer, and its not near the weekend where people keep leaving for ooc tournies which is great.
go to hobo 16

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Thats fine but not everyone is going but thats why im suggesting smashfest on teusdays during the summer XD...I cant go xyro because of work :(.. If you let me know when hobo 17 so I can ask for work off so me and Ruddy will make it forsure.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Who taught u how to spell Tuesday? In each one of ur posts it is incorrect. Can you not hear the T and the U together when you say the word? Anyway, Tuesday does sound good since people won't be to busy. But, thats just my opinion.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dallas people going to HOBO:

How many of you can spot me $5 so I can go to Apex?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Over the summer I will probably not be attending any Dallas events until August and even then I can only on weekends because of August marching... The first 2 months of summer for me at least I will be out of town except for like the first week of June which i have UTA band camp... But I will be able to hang with the NY smash crew for about a day or two if I get my uncle to take me to whatever events they might be holding up there but best of all I will get to seek Ike advice with some of the best Ikes that live there =]...

sorry i got off topic but just wanted to inform you of my absence over the summer =[ smashfests on Tuesdays for the remaining weeks of school would be awesome =]

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Lmao, Katie's pro.
Quoted for lies.

i love fogo
<3 for grabz

i love fogo
<3 for bsticking and nasty pictures sent to Dphat.

i love fogo
<3 for being there for me whenever i needed it, and helping me progress as a player.

I love fogo.
<3 for being amazing at this game and super fun to be around/talk to.

*sticks it in fogo's pooper*

no homo
<3 for namesake status and trolling everywhere just shy of real life. (Like hylian)

I love fogo
<3 for f-tilting and nade striping lol and <3 for being so fun to chill with.

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!!!!!
*middle finger* for breaking love combos. Lets get to work on my combo vid on thursday! :)

Fogo loves me.

Wait... ;)
<33333333

;)

i love homo fogo

:)
<3 for overwhelming tolerance for gayness in tournament/being an amazing rolemodel and a smash genious lol :p

I got no beef with fogo...

HECK who am i kidding I LOVE FOGO!!!
<3 when you aren't talking **** about me/trying to annoy me :)

why are all my combos broken :( i will have my day.... just wait

Hobo 16, i will safeguard your combos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom