• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Don't worry. If someone is sick, I'll just make them sleep outside.

Naw, I'm just playin.....

unless you have swine flu. :(

d4bA

Smash Cadet
Gonna have to stop shaking people's hands out of good sportsmanship and respect due to swine flu.

It's freakin bullcrap...

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Someone told me: "Make sure you wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer at work. You're definitely one of those people who would get it and die."

Bless my low immune system.

So then my mother calls me on the phone and the first thing she says is "Monica, this could get serious so if you start to feel achy or stuffy -at all-, call Dr. Jones immediately. Dont wait."

So apperently my family and my friends expect me to die from this ****. I've managed to stay away from all other pandemics, but this one's definitely the end for me. >_<

Arikado

Smash Rookie
****'s getting pretty ridiculous with all of the school cancellations and closings going on.

Damien, let's get on dat mahvel whenever it hits 360/PS3. I think I'm actually gonna make the effort to play for real now that I've got good sticks.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
ooooooh MM!!!! i wanna pwn yo azz...lmao just kidding but yeah MM boy!
deal :) but i cant go to ruddys -_-" **** chemistry teacher :mad:
probly next week tho... i just need a ride :/ my parents hate driving far to take me to tourneys :(

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Just be gentle.
I'd love to use your sexy stick at least one mo time!
He's such a man. I like strong men.
Yeah I remember playin with your stick. Never again.
ummmm, no wonder this turned into a social room... I am now having nightmares! I will never be able to look at damien the same way ever again! *crawls into corner and rocks back and forth in fetal position*

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I guess melee1 forgot to post this, my dad moved and has a new adress (don't worry its only like 5 mins away).

The adress is:

2301 Performance dr richardson 75082 apt 369

I'll be there by like 4:30. I have 2 tv's but only one wii, so if anyone could bring a wii that would be apreciated. A full setup would also be nice. I hope to see everyone not going out of town there.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey folks, I'll be in town this weekend and I was wondering if there will be a smashfest tomorrow (that is, Friday); if there is, I might be able to show up and say hello :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hey folks, I'll be in town this weekend and I was wondering if there will be a smashfest tomorrow (that is, Friday); if there is, I might be able to show up and say hello :)
Holy crap he does exist =)

Dang wobbles, bad timing. Most of us are heading down for a tournament in houston. We're leaving friday evening and returning sunday afternoon/evening. Sorry bud =(

Melee1

Smash Journeyman

Hey bro, there is a small smashfest tomorrow and for sure it will have me,ruddy, D4ba on friday following a pbt the next day which I wont attend due to work:( Anyways it be awesome to hangout tomorrow...

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
I may show up to ruddy's tomorrow night. depending on a few things. and I feel you Fogo I cant go to hobo16 either :/

but if I dont go to ruddys I'll be at pbt on saturday...

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Aww, Eric. That's terrible. I'm sorry. :( I'll try and see if I can't make it tomorrow and we'll hang out. :)

Well, technically it'd be tonight, but I haven't been to bed yet, so tomorrow hasn't come. Haha. Still, try and hang out.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Hey, can I get into that travel plans group? I sent a PM and never got anything back... I want to figure things out completely for SWAT, so I'm not stuck having to drive me + one person, like what would've happened, had I gone to WHOBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom