• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah Brett, just PM infinity. He's the owner of the group. Tell him I said to let you in so hopefully he'll remember to do it.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
i was planning on going to hobo but i cant aghhhhhh i hate my lifeeeeee
so i guess ill go to ruddys
monica u better show up we cant let our chemistry go to waste

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
i was planning on going to hobo but i cant aghhhhhh i hate my lifeeeeee
so i guess ill go to ruddys
monica u better show up we cant let our chemistry go to waste
well guys i majorly ****ed up when i came to Ruddys considering i brought my wii without a wiimote =[ but luckly damien will bring one so... yeah until he gets here im bored lol... hope to see you here Awestin i want a rematch! lol i hope to see a lot of people i haven't seen in a while tonight! =]

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
I drove to Hobo 16 and all I got was this lousy pair of pants.

Don't listen to everyone john about my driving, either, if the people who designed Houston had half a brain half that wouldn't have happened. as far as me getting lost on my way down there, I blame PhoenixAlfalpha.

3-4 hour return trip, tops.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
SrsCat, no johns. If you make it all the way to Austin before noticing you've gone too far, you have no right to blame the passenger, lol.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I drove to Hobo 16 and all I got was this lousy pair of pants.

Don't listen to everyone john about my driving, either, if the people who designed Houston had half a brain half that wouldn't have happened. as far as me getting lost on my way down there, I blame PhoenixAlpha.

3-4 hour return trip, tops.
In your defense, you did make a 2 and a half hour return trip, which was really impressive. Some people are just really reckless brave when they drive.

By the way, let me know what I owe you for gas. I gave you Dphat's share and not mine! lol!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Jingo. Teams was very fun for being so impromptu and rushed.
Too bad we (I) choked in winners finals.

By the way. You and I now have one of my favorite teams kills ever. Dtilt lock -> fully charged eruption was TOO funny.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I believe the appropriate word is "epic". Also, did you know that releasing Eruption right before it's fully charged does MORE knockback? Kinda like a 9 punch or a half waft.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
So I'm just trying to make sure about carpools for SWAT, if I'm correct I got the following people in my carpool:
Me
Ice
Shuz
???
???

Meaning I got 2 open spots, if anyone would like to attend SWAT please pm me.

Also if anyone is interested, kos-mos will be coming into Dallas wednesday afternoon around 3-4 SO we can game for alittle bit before heading out to the airport. If anyone in interested in gaming (mainly people at UTD) tell me so I can arrange something.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I believe the appropriate word is "epic". Also, did you know that releasing Eruption right before it's fully charged does MORE knockback? Kinda like a 9 punch or a half waft.
Yes I did. It also knocks about straight up, whereas a full charge sends them a bit more to the side. I just held it all the way for show. =]

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Because it's the only move in the game stronger than my judgment =/
IT'S OVER NINE JUDGMENT!!!!!!!

I didn't know that, by the way. Thank you, Zac. You've given me a new sense of power... for my most stupidly situational move in the game (speaking of charged with 7 whoosh sounds).

Haha. I want to call it a 7-whoosh from now on.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
So I'm just trying to make sure about carpools for SWAT, if I'm correct I got the following people in my carpool:
Me
Ice
Shuz
???
???

Meaning I got 2 open spots, if anyone would like to attend SWAT please pm me.

Also if anyone is interested, kos-mos will be coming into Dallas wednesday afternoon around 3-4 SO we can game for alittle bit before heading out to the airport. If anyone in interested in gaming (mainly people at UTD) tell me so I can arrange something.
Game time :)

<3 Ruddy

Santi

Smash Lord
Fogo... why are you not in Andy's carpool....

jump on it young man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom