• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I love Fogo.

(Who doesn't?...Or better yet...how can someone not? :))

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I <3 Fogo and Beah.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
New headline: Beah is not OK after attacked by woman.

You ever heard the one about the woman who crashed her car? I didn't either because the last time I checked there wasn't a road between the bedroom and the kitchen. :p

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
New headline: Beah is not OK after attacked by woman.

You ever heard the one about the woman who crashed her car? I didn't either because the last time I checked there wasn't a road between the bedroom and the kitchen. :p
What do you do when your dish washer stops working?

Slap her!

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
too much black lovin in this thread...it disgust me!!!!
j/p
<3 beah, fogo

also i need to discuss something /w my fellow smashers this Wednesday. its been bothering me XD

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Anyone who is interested in being in the travel plans room to coordinate with us shoot me a PM. We're opening up the room to you guys so that we don't have any separation in the community and you guys aren't like being left out.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wow Dojo, that was hilarious.

You can main Mario, but not Mad Mario. There's no reason to ever throw your controller and run off stomping mad.

@People interested in joining Dallas Travel Plans: We want all of you to come with us to as many out-of-city tournaments as you can. Dallas needs to get bigger and better. Join us as we conquer half of TX!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Maybe in the summer. If anything I can at least drive people to local ones or pick people up for weeklies. I don't mind doing that if I can't go out of town. I'm pretty sure everyone knows why I don't get to go.

Btw, something was said to me the other day and I just want to apologise if I have ever come across as the girl who's there only for the attention. That's not who I am at all nor do I ever want to be perceived as such. I might not have played with y'all at the beginning, but that was because I really just enjoyed the company more than anything (there's a lot of history that goes into that statement), and therefore was just happy to be a part of something fun with fantastic people. But if I have ever come across that way I'm sorry.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
lol, yeah. allergies were terrible. Still got some super dark bags from too much schoolwork, but at least my eyes aren't mega bloodshot.

There better not be anyone sick going to your place Bear. Swine Flu is getting pretty serious here in TX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom