• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, liked I'd let any of you guys eat any. I would gorge myself on all the brownies within 30 minutes, challenge people to money matches and then proceed to vomit profusely on those VSing me for an advantage.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If you guys still really want to play, I have some room at my place.

Just give me a call, I'll post directions later if theres enough interest. I live right above UTD.

361.676.2223 (No weird people)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
If you guys still really want to play, I have some room at my place.

Just give me a call, I'll post directions later if theres enough interest. I live right above UTD.

361.676.2223 (No weird people)
Dont give them more GW practice!!! I wish i could play with all of you......

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dont give them more GW practice!!! I wish i could play with all of you......
Don't worry I won't. I dropped G&W for MK so I can win tournaments. I'll no longer have to worry about losing to characters, just good players ;)

EDIT: Here are directions to my apt in case people want to come over.

{Pic Removed}

Yaj

Smash Rookie
People should hit me up to play some TF2, steam account = Defender_Dread

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Y'all should skip TF2 and play L4D with me. :D GOTY edition comes out the 5th with all 4 vs maps and the survival mode... Which btw, O...M...G... So much fun. You get ***** so bad. :D And even with as buggy DA is, it's still the best vs level. :D

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Y'all should skip TF2 and play L4D with me. :D GOTY edition comes out the 5th with all 4 vs maps and the survival mode... Which btw, O...M...G... So much fun. You get ***** so bad. :D And even with as buggy DA is, it's still the best vs level. :D
i have played a few of the survival mode stages but when i got together with friends to do death toll vs the server was being glitchy and couldn't find the server... so i gave up and went back to survival which i think i suck at lol.... by the way I can't wait to get back to brawl... i think i have really improved and am looking to beat someone i never beat before lol hopefully I'm not wrong about being better =\

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
:( ?

Last weekend for me was pretty bad too (well at least when I got home it was really bad)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
i have played a few of the survival mode stages but when i got together with friends to do death toll vs the server was being glitchy and couldn't find the server... so i gave up and went back to survival which i think i suck at lol.... by the way I can't wait to get back to brawl... i think i have really improved and am looking to beat someone i never beat before lol hopefully I'm not wrong about being better =\
Haven't you been complaining that you haven't played Brawl in ages? Now you got better?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
wow before re5 came out somebody on gamefaqs made a topic with a title that spoils the re5 ending...
it spoiled it for me...
WAS THAT XYRO????????????????????????????????
its ok tho my friend spoiled the big spoiler in ff7 years ago
u know the one (cloud and sephiroth go gay)

lol it was me. i do that for every major game.

i even drive by book stores and yell out what pages certain harry potter characters die on. ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom