• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The final stage of voting for a new stage rule set for my HOBO tournaments is open now. I will only add 3 more stages to the list before i finalize it, so please go vote in the houston thread.

The list of remaining stages can be found on post #22979

please vote asap

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Your getting a new brawl player added to your state in August. And its me.
i'm 18/M(by the time i get there ill be 19)i'm a very dedicated smash player and i'm very good too(no kidding). I main a Sheik who is high tier xD j/k but its a pretty good Sheik though. I'm not a newbie to Texas, i've just been out of the state for 5 years. I was born in Dallas, TX and I didn't get into Smash Brother Competively till this year but i've been playing brawl for a year. So expect to see me at some of your tournaments soon. I don't look like a nerd, but i still play brawl a lot and still have time dress my self nicely. So when i move here in August. give me a PM, i'll have a car too, so i probably could drive places.

i've been living in a state which no brawl players exist, well they do but they are not into the competive, scene, i've traveled to MD to play with some east coast people and it turns out they are pretty good too, but i didn't know id do so well offline too. APEX i'm going soon too so you probably might meet me there.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
*Shakes hand* This is ****ing Bull****. I used to think Green Lesbians were amazing... i guess I was wrong.

Santi

Smash Lord
lmao

this is ****in bull****. I used to think I was amazing but I guess I was wrong.
I know what I must do now to beat myself. (in the pants)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
*Shakes hand* This is ****ing bull****. I used to think Wifi was amazing... I guess I was wrong.

Also, welcome to Texas... whenever you get here :)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Your getting a new brawl player added to your state in August. And its me.
i'm 18/M(by the time i get there ill be 19)i'm a very dedicated smash player and i'm very good too(no kidding). I main a Sheik who is high tier xD j/k but its a pretty good Sheik though. I'm not a newbie to Texas, i've just been out of the state for 5 years. I was born in Dallas, TX and I didn't get into Smash Brother Competively till this year but i've been playing brawl for a year. So expect to see me at some of your tournaments soon. I don't look like a nerd, but i still play brawl a lot and still have time dress my self nicely. So when i move here in August. give me a PM, i'll have a car too, so i probably could drive places.

i've been living in a state which no brawl players exist, well they do but they are not into the competive, scene, i've traveled to MD to play with some east coast people and it turns out they are pretty good too, but i didn't know id do so well offline too. APEX i'm going soon too so you probably might meet me there.
Welcome to the scene :)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Oh shucks. I have no one to share my insomnia with. :p That's ok. It makes the few that we do have all the more special.

Btw I'l send you a personal handwritten invitation to the party. Haha.

So who's super excited about today?! L4D survival mode + Dead Air and Death Toll vs maps. :D Tonights gonna be a hell of a lot of fun! There is the option to possibly have 4 tanks at once in survival... And an infinite number of hordes. *squeals* Zombie genocide!!

(fix for PX.... Did it show up now? :p)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Oh shucks. I have no one to share my insomnia with. :p That's ok. It makes the few that we do have all the more special.

Btw I'l send you a personal handwritten invitation to the party. Haha.

So who's super excited about today?! L4D survival mode + Dead Air and Death Toll vs maps. :D Tonights gonna be a hell of a lot of fun! There is the option to possibly have 4 tanks at once in survival... And an infinite number of hordes. *squeals* Zombie genocide!!

(fix for PX.... Did it show up now? :p)
I am so excited about it but it sucks that I am still grounded and won't be able to play the new modes with my friends =[[[ don't ruin it and tell me how it is tomorrow

PS.... Cross make sure before you arrive in Texas you must know Why Ruddy is amazing!!!!!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I am so excited about it but it sucks that I am still grounded and won't be able to play the new modes with my friends =[[[ don't ruin it and tell me how it is tomorrow
Don't worry. I so will. :D Actually, I'm pretty sure you're friends will ruin it for you. That's generally what friends are good for. Like Xyro and his telling of the ending of RE5 in the RE5 board. >_<

It's ok though, I don't get to play till later because I'm stuck at work, minus the fact that every part of my being is telling me to play while I'm at work... Which the 90% of me is almost winning and beating the crap out of the actual decent "I care about work policy" part of me. Haha.

I'll just tell you if it's good or not. :) Let me know when you're un-Echo status and we'll play.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
wow before re5 came out somebody on gamefaqs made a topic with a title that spoils the re5 ending...
it spoiled it for me...
WAS THAT XYRO????????????????????????????????
its ok tho my friend spoiled the big spoiler in ff7 years ago
u know the one (cloud and sephiroth go gay)

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
wow before re5 came out somebody on gamefaqs made a topic with a title that spoils the re5 ending...
it spoiled it for me...
WAS THAT XYRO????????????????????????????????
its ok tho my friend spoiled the big spoiler in ff7 years ago
u know the one (cloud and sephiroth go gay)
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Don't worry. I so will. :D Actually, I'm pretty sure you're friends will ruin it for you. That's generally what friends are good for. Like Xyro and his telling of the ending of RE5 in the RE5 board. >_<

It's ok though, I don't get to play till later because I'm stuck at work, minus the fact that every part of my being is telling me to play while I'm at work... Which the 90% of me is almost winning and beating the crap out of the actual decent "I care about work policy" part of me. Haha.

I'll just tell you if it's good or not. :) Let me know when you're un-Echo status and we'll play.
ugh i haven't been on the computer in like 7 weeks and im losing my mind without the games i play! I wanna play Cabal, Requiem, L4D, Project Torque, MS (private server), and WoW (private server)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Santi

Smash Lord
I was about to say say something really gay in this thread during my third period

I think my teacher was watching my screen

becase right after I talked about sticking my ***** in **************** butthole...

my whole computer was blocked and I received a 0 for a test grade :(

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
EDIT: woo, slaps is echo status :D
hahaha very funny but i have been Echo status for like the past 9 weeks! it sucks... and i would be surviving except for the fact that Ruddy still has my power cable that i let him borrow the day before WHOBO and he won't give it back claiming that he already did because he lost the power cable to his tv.... selfish ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom