• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
NEW IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! I am re-doing the CP list for ALL future HOBOs

The starter stages will not be changed, dont even bother bringing them up. However im willing to RE-DO the ENTIRE counter pick list. I need every body(in texas) to take the stages below(gathered from the new sbr list) and create a list of 10 CP stages. Please post your list in the houston thread!

Counter
Brinstar
Delfino (moved from S/C)
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise

Counter/Banned
Distant Planet (moved from C)
Green Greens
Luigi's Mansion (moved from C)
Port Town Aero Dive
Yoshi's Island (Pipes) (moved from C)
Norfair (moved from C)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
lol @ Awestin telling people wrong placings. The top 4 split, me and Zac made it to the winner's finals. I went 100% Kirby, baby :p

1st was Zac
2nd was me
3rd was DMG
4th was DPhat

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
infinity and zac toooooo good :)

but GOOD god top 4 split what the fook! bohehehe!
I wanted to play it out, but didn't care enough to argue. I had to leave early so that's the main reason we ended so soon. I think DPhat just wanted money for 4th LOL

I never care about the money, buy I did want to earn first cause saying I got first in a 4 way split is somewhat worthless

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wanted to play it out, but didn't care enough to argue. I had to leave early so that's the main reason we ended so soon. I think DPhat just wanted money for 4th LOL

I never care about the money, buy I did want to earn first cause saying I got first in a 4 way split is somewhat worthless
Yeah, I hate it when people split :/.

The only person I will split with is Sethlon, because we team together, and even then we play it out for 1st and don't tell anyone we are splitting lol.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
**** live feed ok I only got 3rd :(
also monica was in a skirt her legz give me bonerz
Haha whatever. I'm sad though cause you didn't even notice my Starfleet Academy shirt. :p

Hot **** I'm sexy xD
Lies. I call bull****. Btw, you still owe me cheesecake.

And I still feel so bad about last night and my ****ed up GPS. I'm really sorry guys. :(

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Yup. Bored got 3rd and I got 7th. Granted, the tourney had like.. not quite 20 people. But it's nice to see two Ikes in top 8 anyway. We also got 2nd in teams under the name "IKE Climbers."

I'm not for sure, but I think top 3 were:
D4bA
Forsaken
Bored

KirbyKid needs to post results, because I really don't remember much outside of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom