• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I'm about 80% sure I'll be going to the Game Exchange tourny, just let me know when I can come over Dphat. :)

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Still deciding... I hate meta knight and must murder bored...
but on the other hand I doubt katies gunna show up and she's like 90% of pbt..
but I like the food and rules...
aghhh I hate my lifeeeeee

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Wow thanks for all the support guys, Dallas is the best. I think I'll go to PBT this weekend, but I'll probably go to the next game exchange thing next time. The TOs need to work out it out so that they're not on the same weekend, so we have a tourney every weekend. :D Cuz a lotta the time my mom won't lemee go to PBT for no reason, but if we have another tourney the other weekend I can go when I'm at my dad's.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I forgot I work on Friday because I'm stupid and am used to working on Saturday which I got off for sci-fi so we'll have to eat Saturday. I'm sorry guys. I'll just meet you at the place in Irving.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Why would you guys want to go to PBT when there's a better tournament with more fun people 5 minutes away? Go to the Game Exchange!

Edit - @ Monica: No problem dude, it's not gonna cut into your sci-fi stuffs is it?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Oh dear, you do not know the vast expanse that is my knowledge of Star Trek. I'm a Trekkie through and through... To the point I own... Well, yeah. And speak... Nevermind. :X

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i'll be in Louisiana this weekend. hanging with the cool kids. haha;) and even if i was in town, i'd probably go to the new venue. sounds cooler. even though pbt is like 2 minutes away from my house.

oh and btw i suck at this game.

OH. and i recently found out how fun kirby is. :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
A lot of us sucked when we started ^_^

I remember the days when I used to roll everywhere and fsmash every time I hit the ground... ahh, nostalgia.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

I remember the days when I used to roll everywhere and fsmash every time I hit the ground... ahh, nostalgia.
lol @ my Spin spamming, bair spam, and grab spam.
Delicious.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
MedafighterX took out our entire 5 person crew in the first crew battle+tournament that the magnolia crew played in.
Good times.

Edit: Oh, wait, I'm doing this wrong...uuum...
I remember when my falco used to just spam lasers and chain grab =]

Santi

Smash Lord
I remember when I suckd major... Dojo made a combo video out of it :/

CY

Smash Ace
i remember the first time me and esca finally got completly alone.. it was the most magical night of my life and i will never forget it. good thing we relive those moments multiple times a week still. even though we are pretty loose about things now..

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
off topic, buuuuut..... anyone going to Genesis that is going to drive???? Dojo is most likely going to fly. But to save money i need to get a ride with someone, me and Phoenix both do.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Hey guys i'll probably be going to the game eXchange one i'm still learning the brawl curve and everything so I want to talk to/play some good people. So help a brother out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom