• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
There's no such thing.

Also, it's hilarious how you can just go up to two random anime chicks, ask them to make out, and probably succeed in your venture.
Oh there is... When it involves sock puppets and riding crops and I'm pretty sure other disgusting things that I didn't hear because I was laughing so hard.

And you can do that with regular chicks. You just gotta know how. :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oh there is... When it involves sock puppets and riding crops and I'm pretty sure other disgusting things that I didn't hear because I was laughing so hard.

And you can do that with regular chicks. You just gotta know how. :D
Why make the effort? Con chicks are already dressed super slutty half the time, and want the attention, and either like other women or are bisexual.

If you try with regular, non-drunk chicks, you could get some super religious one or something, and that leads to awkwardness.

Santi

Smash Lord
I guess I'll just have to become PX status.

But on a more realistic note.... Dallas needs to come to the S.W.A.T. tournament.
I have a certain lady friend that wants to meet a lot of yall.
She hears too many stories and needs to put names with mains/and faces :)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
@ Phantom : Yeah cause phantom is px ..... awww dangit oh well I'll get you next time PX!!

@ Santi : Oh well I ve alrdy met your mom and Im in love so guratee I'll be there!

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
wow katies still around??? i thought we finally scared her awf.
and i think im gonna hafta go to hobo magitek i wanna finally go outta town and see what im made of
Also just got to chapter 7 in mother 3 its pretty great
I LOVE COMBOING
also WTF IS JACK KEISER STILL AROUND???
gooooooood!!!:) im sure you will do just fine.... and yes Mother3 is toooooo good, im glad you are getting to experience it

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Well...looks like PBT may well be my last tourney here before I head back to the East coast for the summer. (If I can even go this weekend!:urg:)

I'm beginning to forget what a lot of you look like :(

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I posted some shout outs in the results thread. I just wanted to make sure Shuz got to see his; he's getting the most important one.

Shuz is pretty much one of the most awesome people on Earth right about now.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229862

If people want to see new faces at a different venue other then Prince Bistro I recommend yall to click on that link. The venue will be held at a Game Xchange not to far from my place so this friday I'll be hosting a smashfet (will be limited so first come first rule are being implemented). Also people crashing the night will have higher priority over those who aren't.

Also I will most likely help running the tournament so seeding will be done fairly, standard rules are implied and I'll probably convince the owner to add a 5th neutral map.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'll also be trying to go to the Game Exchange tourney. I have something to go to later that night and I think PBT starts too late to finish in time.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I'll think about coming down this weekend dphat. I really want to play more brawl >.>. Also, whenever HOBO16 rolls around, someone let me ride with them <.<.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
I wanna go to dphats on Friday its been so looooong
just wondering how many peeple ur gonna let in???
I'll prolly go to bistro cuz I'm terrorfied of meta knight...
but if all the kewl kidz r goin to game xchange I'll join yall
its all about DP
DALLAS POWAHHHHHH

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hmm i think.. hmm 12-15 just not too many and a majority of the spot are already taken.
I know as of now we got:
Beah and Light
Billy
Zac (most likely)
Infinity
Shuz
Ice
Fogo
Phoenix Alpha
****IN OKLAHOMA PEOPLE (Kos-mos, Kyle and GMO !!) (not confirmed)
So like I got room for 2-3 more people but we got to be super quiet.

OH YEAH at the tourney during teams I say we put all our names in a lot and draw our partner from there just to spice up the tourney.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<_<

That many people are coming from Oklahoma? Dang, I wanna join in now . . . Probably can't . . . Want to...

GMo

Smash Apprentice
When is this? I may be down to go with KP just because I need a serious break from school. This week is going to pound me pretty hard. I'll speak with my associate and I'll see if I can coerce him into coming down this weekend.

EDIT:
*INTEREST CHECK*

Sometime during the summer (when school is out here and at UTD) KP and I will have a smashfest (we'll try to do it the weekend of an OK tourney (not OhSnap, just a smaller monthly or something)) and we'll invite all you Dallas dudes to come up and kick it/play.

Double parenthesis OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom