• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Any good reason why the game exchange tournament was planned on the same weekend as PBT? I'll be going to PBT for sure. I like the friendly environment and the people that don't explode when they lose or have to play someone decent early on in the bracket......

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Any good reason why the game exchange tournament was planned on the same weekend as PBT? I'll be going to PBT for sure. I like the friendly environment and the people that don't explode when they lose or have to play someone decent early on in the bracket......
Amen. +1 Sportsmanlike.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
What, you think KirbyKid would change his schedule for anyone? He hasn't done it before for much larger out of town tournaments, so what makes you think he'd do it for something small and local?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
He has a set schedule for his tournaments... every two weeks. Is it really his responsibility to change it every time something else is going on anywhere else? I wouldn't say so.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Well, it seems like a different type of tournament, and since it's unlike others, I think there's no real problem in running the tourneys independently of each other. Sometimes they'll be at the same tiem and sometimes they won't. It's been that way for a while now anyway.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Yea i would really appreciate a ride however i currently do not know my exact address so maybe a phone number so i can call you all or check this thread later today and i could find my address. How much should i pay for the car pool?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yea i would really appreciate a ride however i currently do not know my exact address so maybe a phone number so i can call you all or check this thread later today and i could find my address. How much should i pay for the car pool?
My number is 817 210 7311. If I can't give you a ride then someone else from around here will. It's no big deal since it's local so I don't think anyone will charge you gas money unless they have to drive like clear across town to get you dude. Even then I don't see why it would be more than like $5.

sig rule

sig rule

sig rule

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, can't make it to this one. I've been neglecting my girlfriend to come and play smash with you guys (shes not mad, but I know she gets sad when I leave for an entire weekend). So I'm just going to chill in OK this week.

I also have some family **** this weekend that I have to take care of. So yeah, its a no go.:(

Santi

Smash Lord
KOs Mos your a pimp dude.
and a good guy.
Thats why you beat me in tournament :)

Phantom she looks like scarjo
but better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom