• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I've gotten Lain down to one stock

But that's the closest I've ever gone with him using dedede vs. ICs

I would say I know quite a bit about the matchup but even so it would still be like 35:65 maybe 40:60 if you do everything just about perfectly

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lain sucks, play Cura, hes legitamately better with the character. and Ive never gotten more than one stock off of his ICs with ddd

Coney

Smash Master
i did beat coney winners brax round 1 at vc7 :/
...Really?
oh, this is cura? then yes :O

i went peach game 1, beat his MK on brinstar game 2 with DDD, and went peach again game 3 and lost again. all pretty close games from what i remember...didn't feel safe going DDD, especially since i know the MU so little, glad that i didn't if he's really that good at the MU! handles peach much better than most ICs i've seen :O

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
oh, this is cura? then yes :O

i went peach game 1, beat his MK on brinstar game 2 with DDD, and went peach again game 3 and lost again. all pretty close games from what i remember...didn't feel safe going DDD, especially since i know the MU so little, glad that i didn't if he's really that good at the MU! handles peach much better than most ICs i've seen :O
you should play MUs even when its tough that way you learn it. Besides my gf plays peach and its like all i ever play Lol so i know peach inside and out.

Famous

Smash Champion
you should play MUs even when its tough that way you learn it. Besides my gf plays peach and its like all i ever play Lol so i know peach inside and out.
Yea, your gf's peach is pretty legit...I remember she kept taking games off of me at that SoVA tourney awhile back...

I still got my pimp hand strong for your I'C's <3

Albert.

Smash Master
Yeah, lain seems to be losing his buzz (lol.)

Losing to a Pikachu and a ROB.... Just... wow...
wow lol Let's see you win even of a fraction of the tournaments lain's won and or/ placed top 3 at

You're classy.

Also, judging by your posts, you seem to disapprove of Lain's drug habits. What's a matter,

u naive?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
wow lol Let's see you win even of a fraction of the tournaments lain's won and or/ placed top 3 at

You're classy.

Also, judging by your posts, you seem to disapprove of Lain's drug habits. What's a matter,

u naive?
Drugs are bad.

They're like steroids, but for smashers.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
ROB beats IC's. In fact, he kinda ***** them. Just sayin'.
He doesn't **** them. By '******' you mean he's a counter or a hard counter 60:40 or worse. R.O.B. is only 55:45 on them because he outcamps them and he separates them the easiest, but otherwise, he's just another grab victim for them. I'm saying this because I know that matchup, and you don't even seem to use R.O.B.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz @ people saying Lain sucks. Stop riding the ****s of players in your region and face facts. Lain is the best ICs.

Meep is a close 2nd.

Coney

Smash Master
peach is an odd secondary for ddd lol

thats tight though

this song is so amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpij48BnI3A

the new dkc2 oc remix album came out today it's really good you guys should all download it
it's not really for tournament, i play for fun more than to win...peach doesn't cover like, any of my bad MUs other than ICs (and even then meep thinks they beat her), everyone else i just struggle through with the big guy. ICs is hard because i love to play aggro and i really, REALLY hate slowing down the pace of a match or having to hold still ever. it's how i can beat olimar, and it's how i lose to ICs and falco.

also i heard that was coming out soon, glad it did, downloading now! :O

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

Well that facts are that cura beat people that lain loses to and beat meep in a match.

I guess you can take from that what you will.
Cura also hasn't accomplished nearly the same amount of things that Lain has or has had the same tournament record as he has. Cura also doesn't beat the players that Lain does. ***** is in a Slump EVERYONE GOES into one. The second the best player of a character does bad everyone is all like ***** SUCKS Falcolazergunmaster487876afbga is clearly better then him.

and beat meep in a match
As far as I remember the win is all that matters and Meep got that.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Why u guys hating.

Edit: I beat meep in the set not just a match btw. to clear that up

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Ive never said i was better than lain. He has way more tournament exp. And accomplishments. And tournament wins. But im not far beyond either.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's the Dedede boards. Don't try to make sense of it, otherwise your head'll explode and your brain will ooze out of your eye sockets.

Random question, just throwing this out there, you going to HERB3?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I doubt Lain is losing his buzz (lol to whoever first made that reference). ROB is just dumb for ICs sometimes...Lain is still the man, regardless of region.

On a side note: who here knew Jigglypuff's dash attack completely cancels gordos?

∫unk

Smash Master
Everybody*

I'm kidding.

And yeah I never really hit people with Gordo's either... I mean what else is DDD going to do really far away that might kill you? That's all you have to avoid in that situation lol

If your shield is too low and you won't jump in time to avoid a tornado, I think we should side b and hope to get a Gordo lol. I don't think anything else will save you so might as well do something that has some chance of working.

It's like... if your shield is half full why even bother trying to block tornado you're just wasting your shield for after might as well just take the hit and your shield will be full when you land.

Top Bottom