• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

∫unk

Smash Master
fogo while that sounds like a great rule, youre unnecessarily limiting yourself. of course the safe option is usually best. duh. but that limits you from even looking at others.

so if its between having a full shield vs having no shield trying to block a tornado you have no chance in completely blocking what is going to do more damage in the upcomig sequence? i dont know the exact answer thats why i brought it up

i like atomsks idea and i need to work on doing that (i never really try to powershield tornado)

Coney

Smash Master
no joke junk, i've done the exact same thing before

usually on BF there's little room to run to recharge shield, so if i'm 100% certain i'm going to get nado'd and i don't have the shield/ability to get in the air, i'll use a gordo as a desperation maneuver. it's worked, i think, 1/25 times. it still didn't kill him. sova!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
It's the Dedede boards. Don't try to make sense of it, otherwise your head'll explode and your brain will ooze out of your eye sockets.

Random question, just throwing this out there, you going to HERB3?
I may be going, it depends on how I do at this track meet on saturday, and how much money I have afterwards lol.
Also multiple other factors lol, but I am going to try and make it.

Why hello Serin I heard you lost to a Luigi
Biglou is no ****ing joke man <_<

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
@junk: you could utilt, or roll through it instead of ps'ing it, or retreat with bair and put it over the top of it in that situation.

I'm pretty sure I know all my options, and taking free damage is a last resort. Like if I'm out of jumps/upb and about to die.

It's not like the MK isn't going to follow up, ya know? I just don't see putting myself in the worst position to be in as an option lol

You could also grab the ledge if you want your shield back. MK's usually run to edge guard and eat uair.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
DK isn't as easy breezy as everyone makes it out to be though. The main problem is that we don't kill him and we can't really slip up or he gets a nice and early kill. You should win if you know what your are doing, just remember waddle dees outrange his down b and bair beats/clanks with all his moves.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
OOOOOOOKK is too good. Love that guy.

And in reference to the MK 'nado stuff: there is no way I'm going to take free damage when I have ANY other options...against MK, any way to minimize ANY damage is great.

@ Fogo's options: just use Fogo Magic, seriously. It's unpunishable, no joke.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
It's ook as in "ooze" and "cook".

And a girl D3 player? Haven't seen one of those since the Reagan administration.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
'Shield and grab' is not a location. That's just a joke sentence. Her location is where she lives on Earth. Or to break it down more, it's what state she lives in.

I know it's a joke sentence, I just think she put it out of order.

There's a female ddd player? O_o
It's ook as in "ooze" and "cook".

And a girl D3 player? Haven't seen one of those since the Reagan administration.
Actually, I think we have two.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
There's a female ddd player? O_o
omg theres a female posting on the internet?! O_O i've NEVER SEEN ONE OF THESE BEFORE

I know it's a joke sentence, I just think she put it out of order.

Actually, I think we have two.

...well...hilary clinton ALMOST made it....

*snicker* ahahah almost ahahahahahha!!

D.E. shouldn't your location be shield then grab?
you just go trolled
*puts hand on your shoulder* there comes a time in every mans life where he successfully figures it out
im..so proud

'Shield and grab' is not a location. That's just a joke sentence. Her location is where she lives on Earth. Or to break it down more, it's what state she lives in.
i live in this horrible state and for the ironic record my actual location is within DDDs pants. No your not invited, no boys allowed
!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Depends.

I'm not a scrub, don't get me wrong.

EDIT: Plus, Cable has NO D3 practice.
Yes he does. His brother mains Dedede and they play almost every day. His brother is also close to me and cables skill level but doesnt attend tourneys do to soccer/school. So in fact id say Cable is the best DK with most Dedede practice or equal to basic sausage.

You'd lose.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Wait wtf, nobody said your name.

How did you get here o_O

And ****. I wouldn't get completely merked though <_<

Top Bottom