• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I thought ftilt was pretty good in the Mk MU as long as you arent super predictable with it when he is approaching...

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol as much as Meep digresses, Lucario's pretty tough for ICs. It was pretty sad he choked like that, I was like "Oh yee, it's a good DDD", then I went ಠ_ಠ

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Oh no, we went down again, that means our skill levels will go down as well.

It's just a tier list, people, not a representation of player talent.....well, it kinda sorta is, but still....

I lawl at serin actually caring about him being just in front of Pikachu......like......seriously?
nothing wrong with the rat

well maybe
Lucarios are stupid. They roll and there is nothing I can do about it.
makes me wish they could just roll right off the platform when they dodge into it

that would make my day

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Atomsk I watched the first two games of you vs Zucc0 < (to avoid the namesearch) and I have to say. You suck vs Lucario.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It wasn't but he already knew about that and namesearched it. I just didn't want him to come back again and see it. Unless CO18 came along...

∫unk

Smash Master
coney wtf were you doing vs ally and chu on rainbow D: not just "that" moment either lol

you had that game :(

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6gqDpPsKaw#t=4m26s

that's why i hate diddy

now you guys know what i'm talking about lol you make the read and you get punished

also the whole tripping on bananas that are on the platforms above me, having a banana drop in the middle of a chaingrab (is that cause i'm not perfect timing it?), tripping in general lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

CO18

Smash Hero
coney wtf were you doing vs ally and chu on rainbow D: not just "that" moment either lol

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6gqDpPsKaw#t=4m26s

that's why i hate diddy

now you guys know what i'm talking about lol you make the read and you get punished

also the whole tripping on bananas that are on the platforms above me, having a banana drop in the middle of a chaingrab (is that cause i'm not perfect timing it?), tripping in general lol
It just depends on the particular animation ddd is in while your cging in regards to tripping on bananas that are on platforms above you, hes just higher at some points so you cant really stop it and if you know its gonna happen its just better to bthrow or fthrow or w/e.

I dunno about the banana dropping in the middle of a cg tbh, ive had it happen to me, ive seen it happen to ics, but i dont know any diddy that can do it on commander so im not sure

Coney

Smash Master

to be completely honest;

i was just elated that we beat boss and deez. boss is a terror in teams so to beat them and get third was huge. i was still kinda demoralized, too, after losing so terribly game 3 on FD. i honestly didn't think we had a shot in hell so i kinda took the set lightly. not to say that we would've won had i not, no johns or anything, just saying that i definitely was playing silly, joking around with ally and chu during the match...we all drove up together so we were making inside jokes and stuff throughout. probably the only reason we made it so close, making them crack up the entire game. @_@

Coney

Smash Master
it's the worst produced one i've ever made

you can see the lines where i blended images and it's all choppy and looks weird and ugh

but it's from a relatively obscure comic book series about a homeless superhero that i ****ing love

new one's coming soon

will probably be parappa

i gotta believe!

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
It just depends on the particular animation ddd is in while your cging in regards to tripping on bananas that are on platforms above you, hes just higher at some points so you cant really stop it and if you know its gonna happen its just better to bthrow or fthrow or w/e.

I dunno about the banana dropping in the middle of a cg tbh, ive had it happen to me, ive seen it happen to ics, but i dont know any diddy that can do it on commander so im not sure
Yeah I think Diddy Kong's would've figured out how to drop it purposely already. I don't think it's possible by their intention, rather it drops randomly. Remember those times when we all used items and sometimes when we get hit while holding an item...it drops? It's the same thing here, doesn't happen too often.
I've played many Diddy Kong's here and it doesn't seem to click with them.

Top Bottom