• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Jupz

Smash Master
Razer is up there they just dunno what they talking about lol. Hes def proven 2nd best at this point. They may be smarter but overall Razer would defitley place better than them more times then not.
Ah ok thanks Co.

And LOL at Ksizzles location.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
since im here i want a death wish

so co18 can we 5 dollar mm snake vs ddd

i luv the matchup but i heard u make it not fun so i wanna see for myself :p

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
DBZ games have been dead since Budokai 3 IMO... But I heard that Raging Blast is pretty good.

Coney

Smash Master
so what DDDs be going to P4? we gotta stick together, what with japan's mastery of the dude, he'll soon be the new trendy character, like wolf was a few weeks ago, or pit now!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Years ago a little boy named
Owen was sitting
Under a large oak tree
Just as a squirrel crawled
Under with him
Soon they became great friends
Then one day the squirrel
Left and never returned to
Owen again, this made him very
Sad and he would visit the
Tree every day
Through all weather
He would wait there
Endlessly watching the tree
Grow tall and strong
At one point in time a young
Mouse came to the tree and they
Even became friends and lived happily ever after

The first letter of each line spell out a phrase.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So this year for new years eve, I spent it watching Evil Dead 2 (a really good movie) and Dragonball Evolution, GI Joe, and Mortal Kombat (3 really bad movies).

How did you guys spend your evenings?

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Happy New Year everyone! We are in the midst of an event that only happens every 201 years. 2010. 1809 and 2211 are the closest dates on either end. >_<
Anyone do anything exciting? I went to a party with my girlfriend and her family. Lots of fun, very festive and enjoyable. And good food/appetizers! Anyone ever had fried ravioli before?! Epicly delicious.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=8145632&postcount=19681

I need all the help and advice I can get. I can't lose her.
Patience. That's the only thing needed.

Love isn't temporary, but it can be found more than once; Dee might find love somewhere else and you can't do anything about it. Yes, I understand how tangled your mind can get with your emotions, however, your only choice is to wait and let her decide whether or not she wants to be with you. You can't control fate - you cannot manipulate any person's mind in the slightest to fit your preference (You can't say or do anything to prove your love to anyone).

Top Bottom