• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sorry, Gates, but you have been banned from All is Brawl. You will be automatically unbanned 3:12 AM on December 31, 2009 when one or more of your infractions expire.

lol

Also, http://www.zreomusic.com/

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should work on throwing more waddle dees and less controllers.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Back guys. Anyone want pictures of my scars?

And yes, the picture is old because Xiivi refuses to use it because he isn't in it.

Maybe I should work on suckign more ****, and less life.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I second the same as atomsk lol. But I never bring out my IC's in tourney cause I'm too unconfident with them lol.
I use my ICs vs MK Falco Olimar Kirby and maybe Pika.

I use MK for Diddy DDD Falco Kirby MKonadumbstage and Maybe Pika.

I use wolf for marth XD thats the only match.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Is it me or do ddds seem to secondary either ICs or Lucario?
C018 picked up on the trend like, how long ago, I think it was on S.N.E.S. stream. He said something along the lines of
"What? you secondary ICs? That's it, new rule, if you main DDD you must secondary Ice Climbers."

Does Wolf really work well with Marth, or is that just a fun matchup?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Imo its MUCH easier to fight marth with wolf because you can actually MOVE around to fight him instead of being forced to powershield everything. Plus wolf has a blaster that goes straight across which stops marth's ground game for a bit which allows you to move in easier. Wolf's bair is just like ddds cept not as large and sex kicky

Wolf also has easier to land kill moves, His fair is just as good as marths. His juggling is about the same as marth's too.

Wolf also punishes a lot easier with fsmash

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You don't like playing gay, do you Atomsk? Not because its gay, just because it bores you, right?

EDIT- not saying that invalidates your feelings about the matchup, its just something I seem to notice from a few post of yours about 'always having to be doing something' among other things.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I just don't like being bored XD I've played really gay before dude...I've timed out spam before with ddd.

...I just get bored doing it....

I'm one of the best top level people and one of the worst at the same time because of that.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I use my ICs vs MK Falco Olimar Kirby and maybe Pika.

I use MK for Diddy DDD Falco Kirby MKonadumbstage and Maybe Pika.

I use wolf for marth XD thats the only match.
Huh, we have similar gameplans.

I use MK against Falco, ICs, Pika, Oli, MK (when it's not on FD or I'm not against M2K), Wario (when it's not on FD), Diddy, ROB, and Sonic. I also use him if anyone takes me to Brinstar. I don't really have that much trouble against ROB and Lucario with Dedede, but MK is a lot better in those matchups (it's seriously like **** no lube compared to Dedede, although Lucario is a little harder since if MK doesn't gimp him he'll live until forever). I'm also thinking about using MK more against G&W (on gay stages, not neutrals), ZSS, and Peach, but there are no ZSS players in MI, only 1 Peach player (Mikey Lenetia), and Dedede has a reasonable enough advantage against G&W on neutrals.

I also use Ganon against Falcon and Ganon because it's awesome. The only exception is when I actually play against Falcons and Ganons in tourney, which is almost never.

Atomsk, I'm surprised you don't use Dedede against Kirby. The matchup is really not that bad, though you do have to play defensively with sheildgrabs, ftilts, and bairs. Also, Kirby loses to us on Rainbow Cruise. It's weird but true.

So I figured out why it's always either ICs or Lucario: Chaingrabs (ICs CGs and Lucario's Force Palm CG at low percents)

CO18

Smash Hero
I change my 2ndary all da time. I was 2nding lucario for awhile now its pit though theres really no point in me having one cuz I always just stay ddd in the end but if my pit gets good enough maybe.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol good point. Everyone in Florida is capable of like JV 2-stocking Ally at least.

lololoololololololol.

You might want to play Melee then.
Just because I hate waiting doesn't mean I won't put up with it.

What? no.. lol why cuz of wyatt??
Because of...Wyatt, Ksizzle, Blackwaltz(in his prime), Bum(in his prime), Meep(in his prime) M2k...the list can keep going.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
M2K is MW now Atomsk, he's not in your region, you need to let it go.

CO18

Smash Hero
Just because I hate waiting doesn't mean I won't put up with it.

Because of...Wyatt, Ksizzle, Blackwaltz(in his prime), Bum(in his prime), Meep(in his prime) M2k...the list can keep going.
Noone on there that Id be worried about having to switch from ddd. ADHD would most likely beat me but its not like anyone else beats him most of the time aside from ally.

Then m2k obviously but i thought he moved from there.

isnt meep md/va? i dont recall seeing him at many ny/nj tourneys.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
What I'm basically saying is in a way you got lucky having seibrik there this whole time. Jason only taught me dthrow dtilt XD

Btw you might beat ksizzle the 1st time but have fun doing it again...**** is mad gay...Memorizing...

Gates I ment starting out with having jason there.

Btw co18 I can beat adhd Have and will be consistently this season...hopefully

I also lived in md/va for a while in the summer

CO18

Smash Hero
What I'm basically saying is in a way you got lucky having seibrik there this whole time. Jason only taught me dthrow dtilt XD

Btw you might beat ksizzle the 1st time but have fun doing it again...**** is mad gay...Memorizing...
I also Have hrnuts gay *** falco. Then A Top1/2 zss and pikachu who play homo lol.

im not that worried about oos mks at the moment aside from m2k. Not saying id definitley win but Im just not that worried.

Top Bottom