• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'm quite sure that your mother is underrated....AND limited also.

Here's a little something for Junk. I decided to take a picture of this page out of a magazine in a bookstore.

And then a different look at it.........

I'm getting a lot better at being comical and learning things figuratively, like Gates.... am I Gates? Right?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Lucario is under rated. DDD is limited.
This. Sort of.

Lucario has the advantage most of the mid tiers have of being underplayed so a lot of times people don't know how to deal with him. Dedede, on the other hand, is very commonly used so almost everybody knows how to deal with him. However, I also personally feel that Lucario should move up to the bottom of high tier instead of being at the top of mid tier. I mean, if ROB's high tier what's stopping Lucario?

I'm getting a lot better at being comical and learning things figuratively, like Gates.... am I Gates? Right?
Being like me isn't a good thing.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
this is the social thread, right?

1 --- whats up with the huge club penguin thing?

I usually play diddy, snake, d3, or ZSS, am not that experienced in competitive smash, and am trying to figure out who is going to be my mains and secondaries.

as for d3, i am questioning if he is really for me, there are only 3 reasons i like him

-chaingrabs
-b-air
-he is a egotistical large living king penguin with a giant hammer

thats it.

i mean, diddy and ZSS, the playstyles just flow with me, but with d3, i feel akward like i just am playing d3 to, play him, if that makes any sense.

should i keep going or drop him?

think ill get over this, or is d3 not for me?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Beefy, you trying too hard.
That's correct....sorry, I won't try it again. And you're correct also Gates because the more people who are different to each other, the better, and nobody should change the slightest bit.

And hyperhopper... if you feel that you're playing with King Dedede "just to play him", and you think your playstyle fits the other two characters...then that means you should just stick with them and not play King Dedede.

Jupz

Smash Master
Everyone take note. You have just witnesses beefs one and only attempt at a joke. <3 Beef.

As for Lucario vs DDD... I'd be interested to see your lucario Fogo, but of course I'd like you to stick with D3 in the end :)

Hope you get back soon Crashic :(

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Speaking of pokemon, sometimes I feel like my lucario is better than my ddd. Or maybe the character is nearly as good?

:(

discuss.
My friend mains Dedede secondaries Lucario, I have to say that from my experiences playing him Dedede is harder and moar mentally straining.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Jupz have you never seen me play lucario? There's a few bids online, just search "fogo lucario" it should be one of the suggestions. I like the set vs Hylian.

But yeah, I <3 lucario, but I may <3 ddd more.

B reversing suck. I use it from time to time. Do you think it's worth it?

Discuss x2

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should work on throwing more gordos and less controllers.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
**** guys.

If I get infractions for all the threads I said variations of "Maybe you should work on throwing more ice blocks and less controllers" in I'll be banned by tomorrow.

D:

Top Bottom