• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
That'd be so beast SmashMac.

I also might be visiting my aunt in Cali around this time. That's probably my best chance of going.

Browny

Smash Hater
If I were you, I'd go through this thread, say last 1000 posts, and PM every single person who showed an interest in coming and ask em to pre-reg if they are still coming and havent done so. It wouldnt take very long (use a word doc or something in a minimised window to copy the names down faster) and would make a difference to getting hype if you force a pre-reg list full of players to exist...

-

I just recorded names of 50 people to post in this thread recently in only 5 minutes... it doesnt take long at all lol

La J

Smash Rookie
How can i get in contact with the people organizing this? Im a foreign player planning on going.

I tried sending an e-mail from genesisdbr.com but i got no answer.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Charles, you gotta beat me before you can have even a hope of beating Hax ;)
You have to re-think your approach, you can't say you have to go through me first when he has already went through you. You gotta say instead, if we meet in battle one more time.. then I will crush you with everything I have! Warrior lesson #12. loll.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahaha do it!

Also SideFX. I am tryin to pre-reg but the site isn't allowing it. It keeps doing a database error.

Edit: Now it's workin again. Sweet.

Edit again: Alright I'm registered now :D

sidefx

Smash Champion
How can i get in contact with the people organizing this? Im a foreign player planning on going.

I tried sending an e-mail from genesisdbr.com but i got no answer.

i have received no new emails to genesisdbr@gmail.com

how long ago did you send it? you can send me a pm on smashboards, contact me via aim, or facebook. the links are all located above.

please send the email again if you wish, because i never received anything =(

also, if you are traveling from outside of the US, you will need to register using this form
http://www.genesisdbr.com/?page_id=2

once you register, (international players only) you will not need to pay until you arrive at the venue on July 15th.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, Boback and I were interviewed for an article on AiB. I think it turned out rather well, go check it out!
http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=1183
Not that I care, but Armada might...
We don't use checks over here here. I remember he had some trouble getting his money from Apex because of that. The one bank we had time to visit didn't accept a Swedish ID, and this time banks won't even open before our flight leaves on monday.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Not that I care, but Armada might...
We don't use checks over here here. I remember he had some trouble getting his money from Apex because of that. The one bank we had time to visit didn't accept a Swedish ID, and this time banks won't even open before our flight leaves on monday.

yeah ive been looking for a way to circumvent the problem. Same thing goes with japan, if theres anyway we can get the cash prior to the tournament we will, otherwise i think a paypal money transfer might be the only other way to avoid all the bank problems.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Hyuga gave me the OK.

I will be running the stream for Brawl, and whoever wants to stream Melee, I will give them the software that will broadcast it crystal-clear lag-less if they want to.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Hyuga gave me the OK.

I will be running the stream for Brawl, and whoever wants to stream Melee, I will give them the software that will broadcast it crystal-clear lag-less if they want to.
im not going to be just letting everyone who wants to do it set their livestream up. there is a certain amount of bandwidth i want to reserve for the sake of semi's and up.

pm me with some details on your set up and such for brawl, ill most likely be handling the main matches for melee.

But prior to the main big named matches, its free reign on who ever wants to set their **** up and stream their pool matches or whatever. But once it hits semi's and up, including crews, ill be handling it

tw1n

Smash Champion
Warrior rule # 9:
Never, for any reason, show mercy for an opponent.

Warrior rule #11: Twins always win ;)

Also, my bro should be pre-regged now too.
So now we shall destroy everyone in teams ;)

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom