• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont know if florida is getting a hotel room together or not. I planned to go with lounis for this one, ala apex

also getting my ticket in june. probably flying from tampa instead of orlando cause its alot cheaper. If gas is 5 bucks a gallon at that time i might not though (since i use premium we arent that far away, and its a 3 hour drive roundtrip)

Edit: yea just calculated, and if gas is 5 dollars a gallon by the time genesis 2 comes for premium (and its like 4.21 now), then it would cost 50 bucks each for me and hrnut (we're buying tickets together) just for gas to tampa airport, not to mention another 10-20 for tolls....so i'll see :glare:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
50 for gas and 20 for tolls is a lot....?

Not to be a jerk, but that seems like a really bad john lol.
huh? im not talking about a john of me not going to the tourney at all. its a decision of me between flying from Tampa or Orlando

I mean, why fly from tampa for a ticket thats like 70 bucks less than flying from Orlando, when i'll spend 60 bucks just getting there in the first place, along with wasting time.

If my entire trip was 60 bucks then it would be no problem. I **** on 60 bucks lol...im flying from florida though so its gonna be pricey so i gotta see which city is cheaper to fly out of all around, and not just the airfare ticket portion

...jerk :awesome:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Woohoo! I switched from Single to Executive Queen and I bought my charter bus ticket. :awesome:

HYPE!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
there should be a big update tomorrow

sidefx is basically doing everything himself right now and has life johns too so he hasn't been up on this thread

i just talked to him and he is just having a tough time staying on top of everything but said that he will update it tomorrow. hopefully that'll answer most everyone's questions, at least for the time being

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Nooo, that's really too bad.. =( Get some freedom soon! =D

0-50 LOL, you get out of here!

Edit: ICG has been banned for a long time.

Edit2: WC US hates me. =( Mango's hatred knows no bounds!
I find it hard to have hatred toward you lol. I doubt WC players their their hands up in disgust..."oh there's that kage fellow" lol

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
boback is so godlike when it comes to tournament hosting and preparation

but i never liked his ice climbers that much :) :) :) ♥

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I just wanna play smash 64 and punch people with DONKEY KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. Also if smash 64 teams is happening at this anyone wanna team?

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Just saw that smash 64 is happening at this. Taking money matches.
I just wanna play smash 64 and punch people with DONKEY KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. Also if smash 64 teams is happening at this anyone wanna team?
Post here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285022

That's the smash64 Genesis thread. It looks like a lot of people are going.

Confirmed list of attendees (as of post 145):
  • BHLMRO
  • Isai
  • King Funk
  • SuPeRbOoMfAn
  • Darth Rancorous
  • Surri-Sama
  • Soupamario
  • Blade689
  • dookdigity
  • blonde
  • TheRealColtMaster

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo anyone who is planning on rooming with my bro and I! Please PM me as soon as possible. I need to get an exact head count lol.

:phone:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yo anyone who is planning on rooming with THIS bro and Malcolm! Please PM me as soon as possible. I need to get an exact head count.

(you can get turned down if we don't find your aura meshing with the rooms aura)

so far its
1.TKbro
2.Malcolm
3.Alcohol

sidefx

Smash Champion
sorry for the lack of updates guys.

expect the first post to be completely overhauled with all the missing info, including ruleset's by tonight/tomorrow.

transportation to and from the event including airport transportation will also be up for those who need it.

im currently putting all this info into a dedicated website for easier access, which will also include pre-reg (hopefully no later than this weekend)

again sorry for the lack of updates. if anyone needs to get in contact with me please dont hesitate to msg me on facebook, aim or email by clicking the icons above in the first post.

Zoap

Smash Master
For those of you who haven't booked and are coming from anywhere near Chicago area, tickets are down to 284 roundtrip.

I also did searches for LGA, Miami and Dallas, all are below 400(LGA you have to fly into San Jose but you save over $100 instead of flying into San Francisco).

If anyone wants a specific airport for me to watch shoot my a PM and I'll put a reminder on it so it will notify me of price drops.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
So I was there for the giant Genesis talk that happened last night.

The schedule is down, the rulesets for both games seems to be finalized, prices are set, hell, even the trailer song was picked out. THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD YALL.

sidefx

Smash Champion
im updating the post right now.

some things are being left out due for tonight and will probably be finished by the weekend is up.

thanks for being patient guys =)

i really appreciate it

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Thank you so much, sidefx; i'm from like BC Canada and I needed to make sure I knew everything about the stuff before I finished all my booking. Really appreciate it, and hope my first national tourney will be fun :D

Browny

Smash Hater
Thanks, but we still need elaboration on this part :o

"The BART station in Pittsburg (neighboring city to Antioch) will have shuttle service from the station to the hotel. We also have set up specific taxi's to service only smashers, at a discounted price."

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Thanks, but we still need elaboration on this part :o

"The BART station in Pittsburg (neighboring city to Antioch) will have shuttle service from the station to the hotel. We also have set up specific taxi's to service only smashers, at a discounted price."
This. Since the Genesis 2 charter bus has been canceled. I'm going to need to take the Greyhound but since none of the stops are in Antioch, I'll need to take the BART though this'll be my first time heading to S.F or that general area.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
What I need is the full schedule of the events ( as in dates and times for everything ) other then this we are ready to go. Thanks for updateing the info as it does help the players who are flying in for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom