• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We got some money to start a company so we are working to create an MLG with melee brawl and maybe N64 since smash community doesn't have a really strong Tournament Company type deal going on
Hmm interesting. I may be speaking to you sometime soon

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol I fly for free too and I wasn't allowed to fly until now.

Honestly the best way to do it is to get your parents to trust the smashers in your area, and then say you're traveling with them. That's how I did it.

Browny

Smash Hater
I cant believe I've waited this long to ask

But what are the ACTUAL dates of the tournaments?

is it 15-17 like it says in the OP, or is it 16-18 as it says in the thread title?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
LOL. i wanted to know the story if A. he showed up to p5? B. he went through with all or majority of his money matches?

with the matches he lost if he was a saiyan he'd be ssj74

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just wondering anyway, you were pretty quiet about it :p wouldve expected a pm back

so how comes LOZR aint teaming with you?
Yeah it was pretty tactless of me to not respond right away haha. I've been sort of....preoccupied so I hadn't given that a fair amount of thought. My bad. =)

LoZR....eh I dunno. He probably doesn't wanna spend the money on the ticket or work won't let him take off that long or something. I brought it up to him and he wasn't crazy about it lol so that's all I got. XD

Sweet I'm teaming with Dr. PP! Get at me everyone!

:phone:
hahaha <3

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
well there's gonna be new vids of me vs prof probably in the finals again next sat night/sunday cause theres our national tournament happening =) SmashGT5

MacD

Banned via Administration
all the basics

priceline, bing, etc

you have to check southwest on their own site if you want them

if you know what you're doing and don't have any time restrictions on the day you leave or return, pricelines name your own price is a great way to save money

i think bing gives you the option to check all the main websites with your same search, they all end up being the same most all the time

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...about that set schedule/pre reg. i have to buy my flight soon and id like to know what times id be working around :laugh:

Browny

Smash Hater
Read the thread title...

PacWest Brawl, Melee & 64: DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 *update* PODCAST VIDEO UPDATE! (april 13th, 2011) - July 16-18th, 2011 - Antioch, California

---

It looks like the dates automatically change because Australia is a day ahead rofl...

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yeaaaaaah PP is rooming with us, get at us! :D

Kage + Twins + PP + Me = Fun Hotel

this trip is looking better and better ^__^ cant wait till im there, June 26th!

A bit gutted my gf cant come with me tho =( I'm gonna miss her loads for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom