• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
all the basics

priceline, bing, etc

you have to check southwest on their own site if you want them

if you know what you're doing and don't have any time restrictions on the day you leave or return, pricelines name your own price is a great way to save moneyi think bing gives you the option to check all the main websites with your same search, they all end up being the same most all the time
Wow i din't know about that one :o sweeet~

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Since I'm not sure who I'm teaming with yet, if anyone wants to PM me or whatever that's interested, then that'd be cool.
You better team with someone good enough to make me feel like I never had a chance to begin with.

That said, I'm not gonna bother pming you cause I'm sure you'll find someone amazing.

=D

I'm gonna try super hard to make this. I just realized having an internship means I'm actually making money, so money is less of an issue. Now I gotta try super hard to get a few days off.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Even though there's a 99.9% chance GSII Grand Finals won't be as GSI Grand Finals, I'm not willing to miss out on that 0.1% chance cause if it ever happens, it'll be in this venue.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
You better team with someone good enough to make me feel like I never had a chance to begin with.

That said, I'm not gonna bother pming you cause I'm sure you'll find someone amazing.

=D

I'm gonna try super hard to make this. I just realized having an internship means I'm actually making money, so money is less of an issue. Now I gotta try super hard to get a few days off.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Even though there's a 99.9% chance GSII Grand Finals won't be as GSI Grand Finals, I'm not willing to miss out on that 0.1% chance cause if it ever happens, it'll be in this venue.
Zhuuuuuuuuuu I wanna play you :D

and the cow jumped over the moon!

Denti

Smash Master
I would really like to come to this. Is there anyone that could potentially pick me up from the airport and give me housing??? :)

also i know if says that it's coming later but how much is it speculated that it's going to cost to enter brawl singles and doubles?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
What are you, 16? lol.
Found out internship = no off days. If tickets were cheaper I'd go just to watch but... they're some $500 right now.

My parents forbid me from going to tournies since 2005 and yet somehow I'm 0-50 with Mango, get out of here LOOOL

What ever happened to ICG?!?!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Found out internship = no off days. If tickets were cheaper I'd go just to watch but... they're some $500 right.

My parents forbid me from going to tournies since 2005 and yet somehow I'm 0-50 with Mango, get out of here LOOOL
Nooo, that's really too bad.. =( Get some freedom soon! =D

0-50 LOL, you get out of here!

Edit: ICG has been banned for a long time.

Edit2: WC US hates me. =( Mango's hatred knows no bounds!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yo idk if i'm doing it wrong or if the tickets are realy that high, but has anyone found tickets for anything less than 500? if so, lemme know and thanks.

Zoap

Smash Master
Yo idk if i'm doing it wrong or if the tickets are realy that high, but has anyone found tickets for anything less than 500? if so, lemme know and thanks.
Tickets are just rediculus right now, though I don't think they will get better. About 2-3 weeks ago I found roundtrip from NY-SF for 240, but that's a rarity in itself.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
This is gonna be quite hard for me to make since i am not able to book my flight till late june...:( but i'll get the money somehow. Want to go to this b4 my first semester in college when i might not get to go to as many smash tournies :p

Also, ANY FL PEEPS WHO READ DIS. Who's rooming with who? I mean, i don't want to room with random people...so anyone?

SFL? Gdx?

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Just talked to my dad...

Looks like I can't come...

=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Dude, I've never met you, I don't talk to you, but I know who you ****ing are! If you don't go to G2 and play some epic sets with some epic people, I'ma rage so hard, then my mom is gonna yell at me for yelling at her, and I'll be like "Blame Zhu mom!", yeah, I went there!

You know who made me ****ing main Falco? Guess. So go.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
SFO or Oakland.

SFO has bart damn near attached to it, but I think its more expensive.

Oakland has ghetto people all around it and you have to pay 3 dollars to reach bart.

Of course its all about which ticket is cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom