• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Anyone able&willing to house max 7 swedes in San Francisco like 2 days before the tournament?
Repost while adding another question:
Are there people living somewhere between Albuquerque/Denver (not sure yet) and San Francisco who want us to drop by during the week before the tournament? We most likely won't need housing or anything, just a couple hours of smash.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Repost while adding another question:
Are there people living somewhere between Albuquerque/Denver (not sure yet) and San Francisco who want us to drop by during the week before the tournament? We most likely won't need housing or anything, just a couple hours of smash.
My bro and I live in Albuquerque actually. Not that big of a scene around here but for sure we'd smash if givin the chance haha.
There is a chance we'll be in NC at this time but if not then definitely look us up :D

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Was in a hurry so forgot to add:
We'd also need housing for one night in either Denver or Albuquerque (I know you live there =)). Our flight arrives late so we can't really get anywhere until morning. Denver's flights are cheaper so if you're not sure if you can house us in Albu, we may go to Denver.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
*****s got trolled hella hard by L.

I can already picture him laughing as he tosses he black, elegantly combed hair. Grinning as he pushes the "Post Quick Reply" with a witty message about your lack of jobs and his ability to snap one up in two seconds.

You guys fell for it, and fell hard.
pretty sure hes not trolling >.>

i believe the guy is actually ********... or just really young

L__

Smash Master
if you must know im 14 years old

back to the thread

only 5 months away from the best tournament ever!!!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
pretty sure hes not trolling >.>

i believe the guy is actually ********... or just really young
Seeing as hes one of my best friends, and you dont even know him, imma go with my assessment and not yours.

Obligatory "umad bro?"

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Yo, Fuzzyness, was it you that posted that picture a while back of you doing Falcon's knee or was that someone else?

If it is you, would you mind linking me to it?
That picture is so sick xD

Zoler

Smash Ace
Totally going to this with the swedish roadtrip car :D gonna be the best evaar, also my first international tourney!

Spam_arrows where u at, don't forget our mm lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Was in a hurry so forgot to add:
We'd also need housing for one night in either Denver or Albuquerque (I know you live there =)). Our flight arrives late so we can't really get anywhere until morning. Denver's flights are cheaper so if you're not sure if you can house us in Albu, we may go to Denver.
Yeah my bro and I can house you guys for a night or two no problem. Let us know when so we can plan accordingly :D

Smash with the Europeans (even if just for a night) would be good practice.

Armada! I'm calling you out! (jk jk jk) :p

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Remember we are 7 people atm. Actually we might be even more, if we decide to rent another car.

Still, Denver is cheaper and easier to get to. The only thing Albuquerque has over Denver atm is housing.
Waiting for an RV rental to check the availability of their biggest car...

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If you need to stay in Albuquerque, you should go to the world famous Albuquerque Holiday Inn, where the towels are oh-so-fluffy, and you can eat your soup right out of the ashtrays if you wanna. It's OK, they're clean.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Not familiar with the joke, but seems funny enough :p

I personally would avoid Albuquerque. I hear the twins live there O.o I'd avoid those guys at all costs if I were you >.> <.< >.>

Haha :p

Albuquerque isn't too bad actually. However all there would be to do here in that short time is play smash. Wouldn't get to enjoy anything else NM has to offer (then again what else would you need when prepping for the biggest smash tourney ever?)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Actually we're planning to do pretty much everything except smash during the 2 weeks (!) before the tournament. Except maybe visit some smashers that happen to live close by.

There might be a TV in our RV though... =)

Djudjo

Smash Cadet
not that i know =c
actually he just disappeared after the Brazilian "national tournament"

stingers

Smash Obsessed
damn that sucks =[ he was really helpful in the ROB boards but he just disappeared one day lol.

it'll be cool to see some OOC brawl rep =] I hope y'all can make it

Djudjo

Smash Cadet
I think it's just me going, but one never knows, maybe someone else will make it.
It's very expensive for us to go there, very.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya AJP. if you guys wanna come here then go for it. If not then it's cool too. Your call entirely :D

It would be awesome to meet some Brazilian smashers! So far we signed cards from people in 4 or 5 different countries. I'd love to add more to that list :D

Lovage

Smash Hero
GENESIS 2 OMGGGGGG

the sequel to the greatest smash tournament of all time...is only 5 months away? HYPEEEEEEE

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If you need to stay in Albuquerque, you should go to the world famous Albuquerque Holiday Inn, where the towels are oh-so-fluffy, and you can eat your soup right out of the ashtrays if you wanna. It's OK, they're clean.
The best post

t3h Icy

Smash Master
We need to get Dark to this somehow. LOOK AT THIS FOX!

Genesis 2 is expected to have Javi, Ice, and I think having Dark too would round up the last few known, amazing players to a North American tournament. We can finally see who the best players in the world all are.

Seriously, Dark makes Silent Wolf look slow, and apparently he plays like that all the time. Ministry (Canadian Sheik from Ontario) went on a trip to Chile with Weon-X, and they're really good. Probably not top in the world, but definitely bracket shakers.

:D

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Dark only makes Silent Wolf look slow if you have never seen SW play fast.

This is my speculation, and he could prove me wrong, but I have a feeling that in a tourney match vs amazing US players he will probably either slow down, or be overly aggressive and make everyone else look like Cactuar simply because they are just waiting for his approach.

Pure tech skill wise, Dark is legit, Id also like to see more.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol. Cooooooool he can push buttons fast.

*will continue to walk around and upsmash*

One day, everyone will know what all the other Fox mains know about how fast my Fox really is.

(Seriously though, that vid is freakin sweet.)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!

leffen

Smash Champion
This is gonna be soooo **** :D! A lot of people are gonna come from sweden... and we are going to road trip in California for 2 weeks before the tournament <3. And then we are going to combo that into a week long tourney the day after we get home raaapeee. :D
current list:
1. ajp
2. jack
3. leffen
4. aniolas
5. armada
6. calle w
7. zoler
8. smakis
9. rkey
10. radde
11. hack