• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
NO, BETTER:

Lovage + Dark vs Silent Wolf + Calle W

With commentary by Hungrybox and Tope.

:D

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Okay, I wanna go to this tournament. If it's within my power to do so... I shall attend...I'll have to talk to a few of my midwest family first though...

sidefx

Smash Champion
melee/brawl/64 will be all 3 days potentially.

plan around being there for all 3 days of the tournament. well depending on how far you get in bracket or make bracket that is.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
this has most likely been answered multiple times but i can't find it on the first couple pages or the information - any idea or estimate when prereg will be cutoff? i won't know if i can attend until like may is the reason i ask :\ gonna try to drag the southwest out of the woodwork for this.

tw1n

Smash Champion
this has most likely been answered multiple times but i can't find it on the first couple pages or the information - any idea or estimate when prereg will be cutoff? i won't know if i can attend until like may is the reason i ask :\ gonna try to drag the southwest out of the woodwork for this.
You should be fine. Pre-reg usually ends a little bit before the tourney actually starts (like a week or 2) so no worries. And they may do registration at the door again.

Also my bro and I are southwest ;) but def bring more from our part of the U.S. lol

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
You should be fine. Pre-reg usually ends a little bit before the tourney actually starts (like a week or 2) so no worries. And they may do registration at the door again.

Also my bro and I are southwest ;) but def bring more from our part of the U.S. lol
haha well AZ/NM are legit and make it out to WC stuff thankfully. texoma has kind of been asocial since moast though, LOL...we need more people to follow in DoH's footsteps and go out-of-region for once.

strawhats

Smash Master
Dark and Roche are interested in this event...currently they are willing to come to this with some help via (Good Player Fund)

Roche has opened a Paypal acccount account for anyone interested in donating.

This **** just got even more HYPED.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dark and Roche are interested in this event...currently they are willing to come to this with some help via (Good Player Fund)

Roche has opened a Paypal acccount account for anyone interested in donating.

This **** just got even more HYPED.
How did you contact Roche? I added him on MSN, but he never confirmed my add. :( What's his PayPal account?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Why can I book hotel rooms, when the info says
The only way to do this was to black out the dates on the online reservation sites, which in turn made it impossible for anyone to reserve via their website or a 3rd party hotel website.
?

pheX

Smash Apprentice
**** i wanna be there so bad...
I wanted to go to the US with a friend in summer anyways but his vacations start at august... damn this sucks, i gotta figure a way out to go there...

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
that means you actually have to call the hotel to book your room, because it wont work in any way/shape/form online
Well I can get all the way to the page where I have to fill in my credit card info. Which I'm not going to do right now, but I might soon, so I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom