• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
There most likely won't be another car, so that list is kinda pointless atm. The RV has been upgraded to 8 people though, but we're still not sure who will go.

Anyway... looks like one-way trips are a little problematic, so we'll have to skip that and pick up the car in San Francisco. This means no Denver and no Albuquerque =(.
We'll probably drive as far as Utah and Arizona, but NM is a little too much...

strawhats

Smash Master
This is gonna be soooo **** :D! A lot of people are gonna come from sweden... and we are going to road trip in California for 2 weeks before the tournament <3. And then we are going to combo that into a week long tourney the day after we get home raaapeee. :D
current list:
1. ajp
2. jack
3. leffen
4. aniolas
5. armada
6. calle w
7. zoler
8. smakis
9. rkey
10. radde
11. hack
12. jadde
13. mikehaggar (yeah)
and theres like 10 more interested :o.
Sooo hyped!
Wow and thats just sweden. I heard Amsah, Zgetto, Adam, Faab, intend on going. Fuzzyness, Vanity Angel, Ice (Germany) the Mexican Twins and EX, PP is slowly approaching Mango's approaching level, Hbox's revenge, Darkrain, Silent Spectre, Hax, Scar, GG7, Fuzzyness (Cpt falcon RR maybe?) Calle W vs. PP, Vman vs Leffen.....DARK ANYONE?
Not to mention MR. SERIOUS MANGO re emerges from his slumber
HOLY **** HYPE!!! :):)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
There most likely won't be another car, so that list is kinda pointless atm. The RV has been upgraded to 8 people though, but we're still not sure who will go.

Anyway... looks like one-way trips are a little problematic, so we'll have to skip that and pick up the car in San Francisco. This means no Denver and no Albuquerque =(.
We'll probably drive as far as Utah and Arizona, but NM is a little too much...
Oh well no worries. maybe we can make a trip to Arizona when you guys are there :D

And we'll see you at Genesis. Tell Aniolas I said sup :D

The King

Smash Ace
Stickied, baby.

We're cooking up some seriously cool plans for round-2 of Genesis. Less than 5 months to go until the doors swing open? Help yourself to one of these:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey to all you cats flying, American Airlines has a pretty sweet promo bit going on right now.

American Airlines is offering from 100 up to 100,000 AAdvantage Miles for Free when you "Like" them on Facebook.

Sure if you get 100 miles it only equates to a buck or so, but it's free and there's always a chance you can win something legit. All they ask is that you sign up for an AA account (which is free and you can uncheck all the BS you don't want them to send you while you're signing up).

Here's the sweet part though, anyone who's signing up for a new account gets 1,000 miles fo' free. Just put in this promo code.

HIS10

Hope this helps out some folks trying to pay their way to California.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I've never really cared about these "miles" you earn from flights, how useful are they?
Apparently I will earn 12081 miles for the flights to SFO and back. There's got to be some benefit from this when booking for 8 people.
Say I book for 7 people = 84567 miles, will this give a discount on the 8th ticket?
edit: American Airlines

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You guys should get on trying to get some more international players to this. From the Brawl side of things, that is. Somebody get on talking to Japan and Europe!! And wherever else. The Smash Hotel is an experience that nobody should miss out on.

Laijin

Smash Hero
You guys should get on trying to get some more international players to this. From the Brawl side of things, that is. Somebody get on talking to Japan and Europe!! And wherever else. The Smash Hotel is an experience that nobody should miss out on.
Hey. Don't single out brawl for international players. I'm sure everyone here would love to play the Japanese and other international players in Smash 64 and Melee.

Zoap

Smash Master
I've never really cared about these "miles" you earn from flights, how useful are they?
Apparently I will earn 12081 miles for the flights to SFO and back. There's got to be some benefit from this when booking for 8 people.
Say I book for 7 people = 84567 miles, will this give a discount on the 8th ticket?
edit: American Airlines
most of the time you can get a roundtrip airline coach ticket to anywhere in the U.S for 25,000 miles. I usually travel that way when I have the extra miles to afford it, as all you pay is a ~$10 fee for the ticket compared to 200-300 dollars.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Hey to all you cats flying, American Airlines has a pretty sweet promo bit going on right now.

American Airlines is offering from 100 up to 100,000 AAdvantage Miles for Free when you "Like" them on Facebook.

Sure if you get 100 miles it only equates to a buck or so, but it's free and there's always a chance you can win something legit. All they ask is that you sign up for an AA account (which is free and you can uncheck all the BS you don't want them to send you while you're signing up).

Here's the sweet part though, anyone who's signing up for a new account gets 1,000 miles fo' free. Just put in this promo code.

HIS10

Hope this helps out some folks trying to pay their way to California.
you **** pat

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
And the love just keeps comin'

K so this isn't really all that relevant, but I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread will appreciate this.

Buy 1 get 1 free for any burrito or bowl at chipotle. BOOOM.

You have to sit through a 90 second video about some food reality TV show, but the coupons legit. I don't think you even have to "like" the page. Just watch the video.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Me and some other French are starting to plan our trip. We will probably travel in California during something like two weeks before or after the tournament. We haven't decided where we'll go yet, but I want to go back to San Diego as the smash players who live there are absolutely amazing (special mentions to Rickety and Oats !).

Me, Salepâte and Willy are almost sure to come. Qlex will come back as well if school doesn't get in the way. And quite a few more are interested as well :)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey. Don't single out brawl for international players. I'm sure everyone here would love to play the Japanese and other international players in Smash 64 and Melee.
Don't we have the possibility of some of Europe coming back for Melee as is? I wish I knew the 64 scene better to say, but SuPeRbOoM is coming to this, and I'd love to see other international players for all the games.

Just making sure that Brawl doesn't get swept under the rug amongst them so we can have a chance at seeing EVERYTHING. ^^

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey if the French players decide to come to good ol' San Diego I'll do a smash surfing lesson for anyone who's down.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
And the love just keeps comin'

K so this isn't really all that relevant, but I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread will appreciate this.

Buy 1 get 1 free for any burrito or bowl at chipotle. BOOOM.

You have to sit through a 90 second video about some food reality TV show, but the coupons legit. I don't think you even have to "like" the page. Just watch the video.
amazing.... thanks pat!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Canada HYPE! Sweden HYPE! France HYPE! Mexico HYPE! Netherlands HYPE!

And some other scrub country with a ton of pot fillers, yay. :D

I'm totally going to make another **** trailer for this once attendance is a little more confirmed. ;)

tect

Smash Journeyman
Definitely want to attend. WC Canada get at me, I'll be moving out to the Okanagan for a few months starting around late-May early-June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom