• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisho's Tournament 11/21/09

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dk is soooooo annoying to fight

OH YOU MADE A MISTAKE EAT 25% AND GET PUT IN A BAD POSITION

OOPS YOU LANDED IN FRONT OF DK, HAVE FUN DYING AT 75 FROM AN FSMASH ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SCREEN

rage

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice

OOPS YOU LANDED IN FRONT OF DK, HAVE FUN DYING AT 75 FROM AN FSMASH ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SCREEN

rage

"Don't be hatin on the Donkey Punch. *****es don't know about my back air. Yea, I'm the ORIGINAL member of the DK crew!"

Cookie to whoever gets the reference

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Didn't Nairo get 25th last week? WTF?

I didn't even see that guy play...

Wow good stuff guys, he prides himself on not losing to MKs for 6 months or something then loses to random MK

Then Cable beats Ksizzle? Why didn't that guy enter at kosha boy!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
For those who are unaware:

Nairo is ksizzle's 12 year-old brother who exclusively plays computers.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Nairo too ****ing good. WTF doesnt even say it.

And good **** by Cable. Cant wait to see the vids.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I swear its the Inui curse, he hypes ADHD up all this week in that Texas thread saying he's one of the great elite top 4 who can't lose to anyone not in the group then ADHD loses twice to some random(as far as I know). I lol'd hard.
I'm still winning hobo lol.

I got shuttle loop stage spiked twice before 20..

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Cable is AMAZING. Ummmmm *****es hating on mah **** because another 12 year old steps in and ***** that mother****er named wyatt, well **** this **** im challenging this mutha****er to a POSSIBLY 5 dolla money match but if i cant afford that then 2-3$

KINGZ THE BEST 12 YEAR OLD ALL YOU MUTHA****AS GET OUT MY BUISNESS. :laugh:

EDIT: WE LOST LOST OUR WIRES OUT AND SENSOR BAR.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Someone left their wii cables sensor bar and wii mote here. I think Izumi.
no it was me, some ******* takes my bag during a match and then for some reason takes the cables and ect. out and not the wii, didnt even realize too..keep it at your house im coming soon

also put wolf on my name, i used him. u can put mk next to wolf since i used him on matchups i need practice on

ADHD

Smash Hero
Cable is AMAZING. Ummmmm *****es hating on mah **** because another 12 year old steps in and ***** that mother****er named wyatt, well **** this **** im challenging this mutha****er to a POSSIBLY 5 dolla money match but if i cant afford that then 2-3$

KINGZ THE BEST 12 YEAR OLD ALL YOU MUTHA****AS GET OUT MY BUISNESS. :laugh:

EDIT: WE LOST LOST OUR WIRES OUT AND SENSOR BAR.
How am I to take you seriously with that pikachu?

daisho

Smash Lord
Nairo too ****ing good. WTF doesnt even say it.

And good **** by Cable. Cant wait to see the vids.
yeah about videos... I epic failed. Instead of only having an SD hack for infinite replays it turned out to be Bbrawl so no videos :(

but there were a bunch of Bbrawl friendlies at the beginning lol.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
perhaps. I don't want to make this a big deal though. Ive always wanted to enter a singles tournament going all Ness and see how I do, but I'm always scared to do so.

I'll probably enter as Ness, do horrible, and run back to lucario anyway.
That's what I did with Ike. I love Ike, I could even be the best one out there, but he is just too terrible to win.

3: Inui - We work well in teams. Id be down to team again if you ever need a partner.
Sounds good.

Dmbrandon- HA!!!!!!! you were so sure you had 1st in doubles!
Idk why... I'm almost undefeated against both ksizzle and dmbrandon in doubles. >_>;

I swear its the Inui curse, he hypes ADHD up all this week in that Texas thread saying he's one of the great elite top 4 who can't lose to anyone not in the group then ADHD loses twice to some random(as far as I know). I lol'd hard.
If you saw how he lost those two sets, you'd know it was just crazy flukes and ADHD being stupid, lol...

rage
qft

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Dayum, SWR is reppin lol

Now I wish I saw this, seeing the results.

However, I also saw Atomsk be godly with Lucas, beating P~S with Lucas in tourny.

Atomsk was right, MD/VA is so fun to go to.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Good stuff, Cable. You were on fire, but I didn't except you to win!

DK is scary. You have to be mad careful against him, because one mess up and your stock gets destroyed. It's like fighting a fully powered up Lucario at all times, except he's way heavier. Fully charged punch is like a SFIV Focus Attack. Throw it out when you think you're gonna get hit, Super Armor through it, and **** them extremely badly for it.

No shoutouts for anyone else, because I am black, and black people don't do shoutouts. Except for Pierce, since he's pretty much the nicest black guy ever.

Oh, and I think well ran house tournaments, in nice houses, with not TOO many people are the best. We were kinda loud though, so I doubt Daisho's parents will ever allow black people into their home ever again!

daisho

Smash Lord
Good stuff, Cable. You were on fire, but I didn't except you to win!

DK is scary. You have to be mad careful against him, because one mess up and your stock gets destroyed. It's like fighting a fully powered up Lucario at all times, except he's way heavier. Fully charged punch is like a SFIV Focus Attack. Throw it out when you think you're gonna get hit, Super Armor through it, and **** them extremely badly for it.

No shoutouts for anyone else, because I am black, and black people don't do shoutouts. Except for Pierce, since he's pretty much the nicest black guy ever.

Oh, and I think well ran house tournaments, in nice houses, with not TOO many people are the best. We were kinda loud though, so I doubt Daisho's parents will ever allow black people into their home ever again!
Cable is amazing at brawl :)

I just suck and use DKs smash attacks and weight to do decently and win a few matches. Oh, and I abuse DKs up B glitch on Yoshis :)

My parents were fine with the noise I think, but they didn't know that it was for money until like the day of the tournament.

Either way I think I can convince them to let me host again, and I definitely would. It was alot of fun.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Oh, and I think well ran house tournaments, in nice houses, with not TOO many people are the best.
Yup! You're welcome! :bee:

fighting dk with marth is stupid

dude wont die til like 200+ lol
Yeah, I heard Pierce got rocked by Cable. I definitely think Donkey Kong solidly beats Marth.

My parents were fine with the noise I think, but they didn't know that it was for money until like the day of the tournament.

Either way I think I can convince them to let me host again, and I definitely would. It was alot of fun.
It won't work out in the summer since you guys won't use electricity until the sun goes down... It's fine in the winter, though. You should try and get more people to come. You could fit around 30 easily. You should also charge a small venue fee and keep some of it for your work and give some to your parents so they'd be more willing to put up with kids in their house and the extra electricity usage.

Btw, JG Wentworth used Meta Knight.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
I would have gone if I didn't have my girlfriend over--seems like a fun tourney that I missed out on. So when the next one happens, I'll be ready and stuff.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
This was fun aside from getting *****.
I think Inui pretty much summed it up saying "WTF @ local tournaments having almost 10 national level players"

iKon - good ****. yeah $3 MM was random but just needed to see how I would do against you,
BSChung - didn't get the $1 MM in :( Next time
Daisho - good tourney, keep hosting.
Cable - Why did I have to get 1st place my first round?
Everybody else - good ****

Cable

Smash Lord
1: Cable-proud of myself but i still have alot more to accomplish
2: ksizzle - your metaknight is always fun to play good stuff in general <3
3: Inui - nice haircut lmao ike is scary
4: Nairo-my beautiful apprentice i taught you well good ****.
5: Zucco - ggs fun set dnt give up lucario your a beast!
5: ADHD - wyatt i wanted to face you in tourny!!! we shall do doubles in the future again nd **** with the DK country team
7: JG Wentworth- S.W.R all day you did good
7: Kid- my favorite falco stay focused!
9: Pierce stop being so inconsistent be strong
9: Ikon- Facebook bloooooodddd lmfao
9:BSC-nice seeing you we have to face sumtime
9: Shadow - crazy set sucks what happend on delfino :( i wanted to record our sets!!!
13: Daisho-fun tourny nice place everything ever need help ask me i gotchu :D
13: Vajaj -Superstar!!!
13: Mr. Clutch- you did good in doubles ahhhhh u had to land the fart!!
13:BigM-teach me the wolf matchup!
17:Rizmf: RIZ!!!
17: BlackWaltz - nice seeing you.
17:Ryoko-nice meeting you have to face that ike sometime
17: PRiDE - you always coming to tournaments dressed like your going clubbn LOL good **** in doubles i see that yoshi
17:Que-come train with S.W.R we gotchu
Bleachigo- the sonic shirt!!!! im so lucky you aint entered i probly wud had lost :(
Dmbrandon-it was amazing seeing you always the funniest guy hope to see you soon
Doom-your shiny azz hair lmao

Allied

Smash Master
17: PRiDE - you always coming to tournaments dressed like your going clubbn LOL good **** in doubles i see that yosh

ITS CUZ PRIDE IS ALWAYS CLUBBIN ERRDAY! LOL

PRiDE

Smash Lord
17: PRiDE - you always coming to tournaments dressed like your going clubbn LOL good **** in doubles i see that yosh

lmao.. i went home and read the results page... lmao big cubber I am!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Good **** Pride, I'd love to be complimented like this.

Dojo

Smash Champion
ADHD is going to beat you.
Mew2King, Ally, Anti, ADHD = national top four.

Nobody else is in their league. You'll see.
mikeHAZE isn't and never was in ADHD's league. I didn't think mikeHAZE would win in TX. I'm certain ADHD will take 2nd at worst. ADHD, Mew2King, Ally, Anti = the four best players out there. Nobody else can say they are in that group right now. There are people close to it, like Dojo, Atomsk, Tyrant, Lain, etc...but definitely not in it.
Glady. ADHD is likely to take 1st. I'll gladly bet $5 or more on him getting at least 2nd.

Good luck, but I'm very confident in Wyatt.

Unfortunately for you and your bias, someone better than your entire state is showing up to your next tournament.
ADHD is above every other Diddy Kong by a lot. >_>;
ADHD is essentially on Mew2King and Ally's skill level. He's proven it time and time again. So has Anti.
Lol Anti. You're next son. Who's it gonna be?

Top Bottom