• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisho's Tournament 11/21/09

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Why is Cable so ****ing beast like to win a tournament with DK and probably giving people AIDs right after he ran out of the jungle like thats crazy.

Vinnie

Smash Master
yea, i face a lot of G&W's, yours was most unpredictable, esp my last stock :( i dash attack and wind up below SV.. weird.
That was soo ********, I felt really bad. At least it wasn't a tourney match though lol. You went to side b and my up b had this weird wind hitbox that forced you... down... and you ended up under the stage lol o_O.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
That was soo ********, I felt really bad. At least it wasn't a tourney match though lol. You went to side b and my up b had this weird wind hitbox that forced you... down... and you ended up under the stage lol o_O.
oh i thought it was dash attck :( .. ah well, ggs, def play u again sometime.

Cable

Smash Lord
They only videos that were recorded of me is vs ADHD but those were friendlies and me vs ksizzle but that was the set he beat me in so yea ima try to get them up.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
haha i actually have good news. that nairo vs adhd match? fd? crazy come back? the replay was saved on whatever wii they played on. someone upload that video lol

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
deeeummm. when i faced cable its literally make no mistakes or eat up/fsmash at 75 n die

cables got dat *u tryina tornado at me .. like that? really son? eat dis dk pawnch.* swagger

65%? at the middle of the stage? GG STOCK

haha wow. sounds like an insanely epic tourny. meta vs adhd is insanely hard unless u gimp him.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
UPLOAD iT SRSLY DONT LISTEN TO THE MAN WHO LOST OBV HE WOULDNT WANT IT UPLOADED.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Well...I'll try entering KTAR, I will **** your faces off, and high five Zucco with my **** hand.

Good Luck CP'ing MK NJ! (Except Diem, he scares me XD)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Tell ADHD to stop being a ******. You can't withhold vids cuz you played bad lmfao.

Upload them all, he doesn't have the right to tell you what to upload.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Cable went all DK

i only have the very last round wyatt lol. none of the other games were recorded. still it wont be uploaded

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont even remember what to consequence is

pretty much it just gives the TO the power to upload whatever they want

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Chibo's Videos For The Masses Rule: By entering the tournament you agree to have any tournament matches be recorded if possible, and be uploaded without the need for consent by the players in the match. The only time a match can be requested not to be uploaded is with extraordinary occurrences such as a power outage during the match. Failure to abide by this rule can result in a DQ for a tournament match.

Top Bottom