• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Brawl vs. Melee: Trying to put them both on equal standing is dumb. Melee is more fun to watch, just accept it. Both sides should stop flaming, though.

SS vs. Darkrain: I'd rather see Darkrain play Scar and Hax. SS never travels out of state and this tourney proves how overrated he was.

M2k vs. Armada: I heard that the set was supposed to be 3 games in the first place, not 5. So don't get too upset. We'll hear the full story some other day.

Brawl Singles: All Midwest players are gone? Really?

Mango vs. Armada: No opinion, I main both chars and both players are like 16 year old prodigies. Just give us an awesome set to watch.

And now I have to read the 3 pages that spawned since I clicked "Add Reply"... :laugh:
I like to watch brawl more. it's more fun. so, what does brawl singles look like?

Count

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure ADHD doesn't play dojo, if I'm visualizing the bracket correctly then ADHD and Dojo play the losers of the people that are still in the winners bracket.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Actually, it's childish and immature. Screaming and whining to get your way is the very definition of childish and immature.
XD!!!!
wow good ****, you just responded to "what's childish or immature is opinion and saying such is arrogant" with "it's childish and immature."
get the **** out

ANTi_

Smash Hero
and LMFAO at Ksizzle totally flipping his statement around

Winner of Dojo and ADHD plays DEHF

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
NO anti dehf and dojo are playing at this second. im talking to wyuatt on the fone right now ADHD PLAYS THE WINNER OF DEHF AND DOJO.

cutter

Smash Champion
But appeasing people who are being totally immature and selfish is no way to go about business. In this, DBR needs to work on their leadership. At least Tom is acting against what he perceives to be inflammatory remarks. I may disagree with him as to whether they were inflammatory, but at least he's doing something. The Melee players at Genesis acted like children, and DBR wussed out. That's the state of things.
QFT. As TOs, you need to stay in charge and make sure you're not being controlled by a mob mentality.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Melee singles Grand finals set one:

Mango is using Falco, with the tag of PC. Armada Peach. First match is on battlefield.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I like to watch brawl more. it's more fun. so, what does brawl singles look like?
to me, for pros in the top of tourneys cept M2k, its camping, But i love playing brawl and watching it at times if its like not campy or who u main as

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Brawl vs. Melee: Trying to put them both on equal standing is dumb. Melee is more fun to watch, just accept it. Both sides should stop flaming, though.

SS vs. Darkrain: I'd rather see Darkrain play Scar and Hax. SS never travels out of state and this tourney proves how overrated he was.

M2k vs. Armada: I heard that the set was supposed to be 3 games in the first place, not 5. So don't get too upset. We'll hear the full story some other day.

Brawl Singles: All Midwest players are gone? Really?

Mango vs. Armada: No opinion, I main both chars and both players are like 16 year old prodigies. Just give us an awesome set to watch.

And now I have to read the 3 pages that spawned since I clicked "Add Reply"... :laugh:
OH. MY. GOD. I have never seen a multi-point post more perfectly coincide with exactly how I feel. Dude. You are amazing. My feelings exactly. (Except I want Mango to win. Rep the home country)

OverLade

Smash Hero
*JUST CALLED CO18 for updtes*

Ally beat DEHF in winners.

Dojo vs. DEHF in losers, DEHF won game 1.

CO18 lost to Chip in losers after beating Futile...

Ally in winners finals.

Tyrant vs. M2K, winner plays Ally.

ADHD beat Kismet and SK92 and plays winner of Dojo DEHF.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Wow a lot of these people couldn't be leaders or representatives of any kind because of the sheer idiocy, and lack of though that goes into their statements.
This tourney is a great thing.
It's the coming together of various people from far off places in the world to OUR country to participate in an event which represents our community as a whole, and what do we see?
We see U.S. hosts being rude and flaming/trashing players that came over here from hundreds of miles away. I can understand patriotism, but stop giving the US a bad name as a bunch of trashtalkers and idiots.
I am extremely glad that Puerto Rico, Europe and Canada showed up to this, and hope that we can have more tourneys with more people from more places and over all a larger representation of smashers from all over the globe so we can compete and have fun together playing these games which we love.

And seriously are we really having Brawl vs. Melee arguments??

Grow up! how long has brawl been out and we still have to see this bull****!?

The overall smash community has seen a lot of growth thanks to brawl and a lot of new players are coming over to melee from brawl and playing both games therefore increasing the overall number of players in both games.

I personally don't play brawl often but I have absolutely no complaints about the game, I just prefer to play melee. But most of the idiots in both communities (melee players more than brawl) feel the need to flame each other and prove which game is better in a series of useless debates which lead nowhere because the truth is that in life you will always find people who disagree with you and prefer other things and have a different view on life. Accept it

Point is, have an opinion, but don't flame other's ideas.

to US smashers: have some courtesy and respect for the fellow smashers that came over from Europe Canada and PR so we can have more tournaments in the future that have many more people from far off places, and so that they don't think badly about the US like most of the world does (clearly for a reason)

Seriously think before you post/speak, Competiton and desire for your countries smashers to win is one thing, Flaming other regions is another.

Thanks alot to all the smashers that came to genesis from other regions, I hope that we can get together again sometimes soon so we can play.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Melee singles Grand finals set one:

Mango is using Falco, with the tag of PC. Armada Peach. First match is on battlefield.

Mango just got DESTROYED. 3 stocked, match 2 he's CPing Dreamland with Jiggs. 1-0 Armada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom