• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Did Scar have a chance to play Darkrain at all? Did SS attend the tourney?

I want to see/read about those epic Darkrain vs. SS dittos that many were looking forward to.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that by reading this, I will know the results of matches and come time to watch them, It's not going to be as intense =[

mango's gonna **** with young link

Gnes

Smash Master
ADHD is better than me...and him beating razer proves it. I go even with dojo so hypothetically if they play ADHD should win.

Im still disgusted at razer losing. :(

john!

Smash Hero
Brawl vs. Melee: Trying to put them both on equal standing is dumb. Melee is more fun to watch, just accept it. Both sides should stop flaming, though.

SS vs. Darkrain: I'd rather see Darkrain play Scar and Hax. SS never travels out of state and this tourney proves how overrated he was.

M2k vs. Armada: I heard that the set was supposed to be 3 games in the first place, not 5. So don't get too upset. We'll hear the full story some other day.

Brawl Singles: All Midwest players are gone? Really?

Mango vs. Armada: No opinion, I main both chars and both players are like 16 year old prodigies. Just give us an awesome set to watch.

And now I have to read the 3 pages that spawned since I clicked "Add Reply"... :laugh:

Clone Z

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean "redeems himself"?
He doesn't get first in one tournament, and suddenly he needs to "redeem himself." *****, please.
no i'm not talking about tourneys in general but this tourney only

he got knocked out quickly after the drama of armada and everyone must have been on his ***. he could've easily called it quits from there

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm a melee head but chanting one game sucks is kind of childish, I mean if there was nothing huge going on for melee at the time and it had the main screen the whole time I think that brawl should have gotten SOME spotlight.
....you mean like doubles grand finals?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
it's funny because what's "childish," "immature," etc. is opinion in and of itself. you're just as arrogant as people saying that Brawl or Melee are the better game by stating your opinion as fact
Actually, it's childish and immature. Screaming and whining to get your way is the very definition of childish and immature.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm a melee head but chanting one game sucks is kind of childish, I mean if there was nothing huge going on for melee at the time and it had the main screen the whole time I think that brawl should have gotten SOME spotlight.

The again, the melee scene is much more diehard so I could see why DBR gave in to the demands.
People are unruly idiots sometimes.

Seeing them do such things makes me embarrassed to say that those people are the dedicated core of the community (the majority, anyway) I know and (generally) love.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
DBR should comply without incident after that Major **** up they had on their own god**** rules. Anarchy? It sounds like the silent majority that became unmuted. ;)
First of all, DBR's only mistake before hand was not forcing two players to do something neither had any interest in doing. As I hear it, M2K conceded, and DBR let it go. Making them play the set out would have been stupid.

But appeasing people who are being totally immature and selfish is no way to go about business. In this, DBR needs to work on their leadership. At least Tom is acting against what he perceives to be inflammatory remarks. I may disagree with him as to whether they were inflammatory, but at least he's doing something. The Melee players at Genesis acted like children, and DBR wussed out. That's the state of things.

JDM

Smash Champion
MANGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tibs7

Smash Champion
ADHD is better than me...and him beating razer proves it. I go even with dojo so hypothetically if they play ADHD should win.

Im still disgusted at razer losing. :(
you are pro, shouldve won against dojo last time, and for razer yeah you will get him next time =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom