• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Smash Master
Chanting 'brawl sucks' until the TO's agree to not put it up is childish actually.
Are you saying that the huge crowd should have approached the TO's one-by-one asking "please, kind sirs, could you display the game that I and my fellow Smashers enjoy watching more?"

Chanting isn't childish - it's Smash and we always have a crowd mentality; as someone said earlier, it isn't a golf tournament.

If everyone wants Melee, and they want themselves to be heard, they just got vocal. Adults have done that for thousands of years.

Are you saying that if 80% of the players wanted Brawl on the Melee projector that they would have stayed quiet?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Oh god TOM, I"M SORRY. lol got a 2 pt infraction, grrr. idk what that is.

btw GOOO ARMADA!!!

Cross.

Smash Ace
**** yo adhd vs dojo ftw. Im sad SK got knocked out though. Any updates on Ally vs DEHF. To the guy who said all falcos are gone DEHF is still in winners last we heard.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Doling out infractions when you're clearly out of line doesn't make you any less out of line.

Wow, Foxy, you've whipped out some doozies in your time, but ****.

They chanted "Brawl Sucks." And according to Phanna, became so unruly that DBR consented pretty much in order to avoid a riot. This, given that the projector's probably been playing Melee all day.

That's not democracy. It's anarchy.
DBR should comply without incident after that Major **** up they had on their own god**** rules. Anarchy? It sounds like the silent majority that became unmuted. ;)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Doling out infractions when you're clearly out of line doesn't make you any less out of line.
If you think I am out of line for stifling flaming comments pertaining to the brawl v melee debate with infractions and addressing borderline comments without infraction then you can report me in Forum Disputes. I am not out of line. This thread would be a complete mess if we weren't trying to restrain poor Melee v. Brawl debate or infracting for single-image posts.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Are you saying that the huge crowd should have approached the TO's one-by-one asking "please, kind sirs, could you display the game that I and my fellow Smashers enjoy watching more?"

Chanting isn't childish - it's Smash and we always have a crowd mentality; as someone said earlier, it isn't a golf tournament.

If everyone wants Melee, and they want themselves to be heard, they just got vocal. Adults have done that for thousands of years.

Are you saying that if 80% of the players wanted Brawl on the Melee projector that they would have stayed quiet?
They chanted "brawl sucks." That's obviously not Brawl players voicing their opinion that they want to watch Melee. You went about the logic in the right way, you just forgot the facts.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Grand finals, second set M2k+jman vs Darc+Scar

M2k and Jman take the first match of the set with a 3 stocking.

Second match was won with 1 stock left and 128% by jman/m2k making it 2-0, Cp for third match is FD.

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
**** yo adhd vs dojo ftw. Im sad SK got knocked out though. Any updates on Ally vs DEHF. To the guy who said all falcos are gone DEHF is still in winners last we heard.
Good!! Falco represent!! (I have too many mains conflicting with eachother =p)

Grand finals, second set M2k+jman vs Darc+Scar

M2k and Jman take the first match of the set with a 3 stocking.

Second match was won with 1 stock left and 128% by jman/m2k making it 2-0, Cp for third match is FD.
YES GO M2K/JMAN!!!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
ADHD can definitely beat Dojo, and from the sounds of it, he's playing well.
If ADHD can take M2K to the 5th match, he can do as well or better against Dojo.

Do it for the Diddys!

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Chanting that you don't want to see a game you don't like in a crowd of 500 people isn't childish. Crying and losing respect to people because they don't want to see said game is. I mean is this really effecting anyone posting here? I'm sure the Brawl finals have been recorded so you won't be seeing them until they're uploaded anyways.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Guys, no brawl v Melee discussions here. Whether it be the game, the skill, or the respective groups of players. If you do, you will get infracted. If some one else does, don't retort: leave that to us.

Keep it civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom