• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Grand finals, second set M2k+jman vs Darc+Scar

M2k and Jman take the first match of the set with a 3 stocking.

Second match was won with 1 stock left and 128% by jman/m2k making it 2-0, Cp for third match is FD.
who was 1v1ing?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer

Second match was won with 1 stock left and 128% by jman/m2k making it 2-0, Cp for third match is FD.

Third and final match is rocked my Jman/M2k with a solid 4 stocking. Winning the second set 3-0(first 3-1) for a conclusion of teams.

1) M2k+jman
2) Darc+ Scar
3) Mango+Lucky

Cross.

Smash Ace
Adhd is a beast but Im rooting for dojo all the way! You got this man! btw does anyone know if all the matches are being recorded or atleast the big ones(Like dojo vs Dehf, ally vs adhd etc)?

Foxy

Smash Master
Wow, Foxy, you've whipped out some doozies in your time, but ****.

They chanted "Brawl Sucks." And according to Phanna, became so unruly that DBR consented pretty much in order to avoid a riot. This, given that the projector's probably been playing Melee all day.

That's not democracy. It's anarchy.
Doozies? What are you talking about, I rarely post like this. Unless you're specifically referring to that time I was talking about B+ Metaknight, which I admit was pretty dumb.

I think it's safe to assume that they all didn't chant exactly "Brawl Sucks", but I suppose that's all we know.

I understand that their wording could have been better, but honestly, are you saying that the TO's should display the game that many fewer players prefer to watch? The purpose of the projector is for the spectators - it should be utilized to please the majority of them.

You should know that Melee players aren't immature, you're friends with plenty of them in NC. But we'd certainly chant for it.

Of course it isn't democracy - I knew someone would get riled up about that.

But it IS majority rule in the end. Maybe not by the MOST mature actions, but it's ****ing Smash, most of our players are from age 15 to 23, and we're always rowdy.

What more did you expect? And Brawl players are no different.

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94

Third and final match is rocked my Jman/M2k with a solid 4 stocking. Winning the second set 3-0(first 3-1) for a conclusion of teams.

1) M2k+jman
2) Darc+ Scar
3) Mango+Lucky
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

M2K + JMAN 4LYPHE

M2K brawl updates?

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I'm a melee head but chanting one game sucks is kind of childish, I mean if there was nothing huge going on for melee at the time and it had the main screen the whole time I think that brawl should have gotten SOME spotlight.

The again, the melee scene is much more diehard so I could see why DBR gave in to the demands.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I don't really even cheer on M2K at all for tourneys and I still think that dispute between him and Armada was rather unprofessional of DBR...it was in the rules...
I semi's we're actually 3 rounds, but Mango/ armada played someone 5 rounds in semi's by accident.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Not Dojo, And thats happining as we speak
pretty sure gnes was sooo close to beating Dojo in a recent tourny, and if ADHD is better than gnes, he has a very good chance of taking him out.

but i will agree that dojo has a sick mk

PEEF!

Smash Hero
This thread is averaging 1 post every 6 seconds.

I just realized Iggy is our hero. We will be listening to him for every update in Melee Grand Finals.

IGGY THANKS AND WE LOVE YOU! UPDATE US AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE DURING GF'S!

(as often as possible means multiple times per match)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom