• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
XD!!!!
wow good ****, you just responded to "what's childish or immature is opinion and saying such is arrogant" with "it's childish and immature."
get the **** out
I'm sorry? I don't see what's so hard about realizing that childishness and immaturity are what society finds to be childish and immature. You go into a store and start wailing on the ground because you want your mother to buy you a piece of gum. That's considered childish and immature. I guess you can keep on thinking it's "opinion" if it helps you sleep better at night.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
melee Singles Grand Finals Set One:

Mango Is Using Falco, With The Tag Of Pc. Armada Peach. First Match Is On Battlefield.

Mango Just Got Destroyed. 3 Stocked, Match 2 He's Cping Dreamland With Jiggs.
Tell Him To Go Falcon!!!!!

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
wow A Lot Of These People Couldn't Be Leaders Or Representatives Of Any Kind Because Of The Sheer Idiocy, And Lack Of Though That Goes Into Their Statements.
This Tourney Is A Great Thing.
It's The Coming Together Of Various People From Far Off Places In The World To Our Country To Participate In An Event Which Represents Our Community As A Whole, And What Do We See?
We See U.s. Hosts Being Rude And Flaming/trashing Players That Came Over Here From Hundreds Of Miles Away. I Can Understand Patriotism, But Stop Giving The Us A Bad Name As A Bunch Of Trashtalkers And Idiots.
I Am Extremely Glad That Puerto Rico, Europe And Canada Showed Up To This, And Hope That We Can Have More Tourneys With More People From More Places And Over All A Larger Representation Of Smashers From All Over The Globe So We Can Compete And Have Fun Together Playing These Games Which We Love.

And Seriously Are We Really Having Brawl Vs. Melee Arguments??

Grow Up! How Long Has Brawl Been Out And We Still Have To See This Bull****!?

The Overall Smash Community Has Seen A Lot Of Growth Thanks To Brawl And A Lot Of New Players Are Coming Over To Melee From Brawl And Playing Both Games Therefore Increasing The Overall Number Of Players In Both Games.

I Personally Don't Play Brawl Often But I Have Absolutely No Complaints About The Game, I Just Prefer To Play Melee. But Most Of The Idiots In Both Communities (melee Players More Than Brawl) Feel The Need To Flame Each Other And Prove Which Game Is Better In A Series Of Useless Debates Which Lead Nowhere Because The Truth Is That In Life You Will Always Find People Who Disagree With You And Prefer Other Things And Have A Different View On Life. accept It

Point Is, Have An Opinion, But Don't Flame Other's Ideas.

To Us Smashers: Have Some Courtesy And Respect For The Fellow Smashers That Came Over From Europe Canada And Pr So We Can Have More Tournaments In The Future That Have Many More People From Far Off Places, And So That They Don't Think Badly About The Us Like Most Of The World Does (clearly For A Reason)

Seriously Think Before You Post/speak, Competiton And Desire For Your Countries Smashers To Win Is One Thing, Flaming Other Regions Is Another.

Thanks Alot To All The Smashers That Came To Genesis From Other Regions, I Hope That We Can Get Together Again Sometimes Soon So We Can Play.
Thank You!!!!

*hugs For Intelligence*

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes sorry to add to injury but adhd hates playing snakes and loses to anti all the time.
yeah he does. We talk a bit. I gave him tips on how to beat nade camping snake and he beats razer months later. Good job Gnes lol.

Its fine...gives me something to strive for I guess. Mean while Dojo is getting beat by DEHF. DEHF wins game 1

PEEF!

Smash Hero
NO! Don't channel PC Chris! Bombsoldier came out of country and shocked America by beating PC!

NOOOOOOO!!!! It has all happened before...

And will all happen again...? *tearsss*

GofG

Smash Champion
REGARDLESS OF THE METHODOLOGY USED TO VOICE THEIR OPINION, MORE PEOPLE WANTED MELEE THAN BRAWL ON THE PROJECTOR. DEMOCRACY WINS.

On top of that, all we heard, ALL we heard, was ONE SENTENCE told third hand from Phanna that there was a "riot" and people were "chanting 'brawl sucks'". Sounds like some EXTREME exaggeration from me on Phanna's part. Likely it was all done in good clean fun.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
This is probably the only time I'll ever say this:

GO MANGO! Peach should never win against anybody. :/ Mango should play Fox. :chuckle:

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Is mango coming from winners finals? Because wouldn't that mean armada has to win two sets?
No, Armada won winners finals. Mango needs to win 2 sets. Pretty much everyone is watching this set in the venue(400 or so).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sorry? I don't see what's so hard about realizing that childishness and immaturity are what society finds to be childish and immature. You go into a store and start wailing on the ground because you want your mother to buy you a piece of gum. That's considered childish and immature. I guess you can keep on thinking it's "opinion" if it helps you sleep better at night.
You seem to equate an organized crowd chant voicing their opinions and desires to wailing and crying, when clearly the two are completely different.

No.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Yay!!1 aly's still in!! Through mental and close anyliss, ADHD is in loser finals right?

Cross.

Smash Ace
HOLY **** mango got 3 stocked??!?! Mangooooo bring it back son! Also **** it looks like we might see dehf vs adhd after all...but adhd beat SK and kismet before this. dehf will have a hard *** time

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Mango is prolly gonna lose lol, if he loses with Puff I imagine he'll try Falcon as a last ditch effort.
I hope Armada gets some support from the crowd.

Best of luck to both of them.
This, I found myself rooting for the Madrid players when they came for Pound 3 just cause everyone was being tools, I ended up being **** talked for it afterwards too by my own region =[

rinoH

Smash Lord
come on Armada pull it out and M2K and Ally are not gone yet i think Ally is in Winner Brackets dont know about M2k though also what happened to DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom