• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Ok so tommorow me and Rebaz (brawl players)will know for sure if we are coming or not. We'll probably be confirming/paying tommorow, but I see you guys have a little trouble with the payment system. So I guess we should wait a lil while then

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
is there any more housing open for this?

MN will be having for sure 2 people maybe 3 coming to this and we would be flying

so we need some transportation for sure and if housing is avaliable that would be cool too. I was thinking we would fly to the Oakland International Airport

let me know what the best thing i should do is, thanks!

Hax

Smash Champion
I lost my partner for this last-minute and I'm extremely tight.. I'm looking for someone amazing to team with because I really wanna win this. I'm (at least) the 3rd best falcon in the US - i've yet to play SS/Darkrain, but I guarantee I won't let you down.

AIM me if you're interested

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I lost my partner for this last-minute and I'm extremely tight.. I'm looking for someone amazing to team with because I really wanna win this. I'm (at least) the 3rd best falcon in the US - i've yet to play SS/Darkrain, but I guarantee I won't let you down.

AIM me if you're interested
/summon isai

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
SOoooooooooo........

$585 plane tickets

Purchased.

I'm ready to goooooooooo.

It is official....

This tournament better be worth it....

And finally...

The only thing I am worried about is that I have a flight at 7AM monday (July 13th) morning. Does the BART go all night or does it start at a certain time? I'll be needing to leave the Ramada around 4:30AM probably to catch the flight (since boarding would be at 6:30AM).

OH;

And I'm flying into/out of SFO:
Anyone that can help pick up @ around 12:30PM Thursday (July 9th) would be greatly appreciated.

strawhats

Smash Master
It won't be the end of the world if these guys don't show its just it would be the perfect tourney if old school smashers came to fight one more time.

Mainly because I wanna see:
M2k vs. kdj
shiz vs. kdj
mango vs. Isai
isai vs. SS/DARKRAIN

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
isai won't go if there's no smash64
Isai IS going because there IS 64.
Superboom and Isai are basically coming to sit in a corner with a 64 set up the entire time...probably won't even touch the other games. The best 2 64 players in the world at the same place for the first time in like 6 years or some ****...
EPIC ****ING **** MAAAAN!!!

I already can't wait for Genesis 2.0.
If you need a ride somewhere, I'm like a smash DD so as long as someone comes to show me where to go, I'd do it. I just drive though, if it's far, you be payin my gas! :p

Hungrybox + Hax
not bad, not bad

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I don't know if anyone suggested this, but is there a way to change the "event" date on paypal to a week or 2 before the event happens (or your prepay deadline). That way you can get the money earlier. It might now help that much seeing that the account is already frozen right now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom