• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
STAGES:

Neutrals:
Fountain of Dreams (Singles Only)
Pokemon Stadium
Dream Land
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story

Kongo Jungle 64 - This stage will be used as a neutral ONLY in Singles Bracket. It will be used as a Counter pick during Singles & Doubles Pools.

..............did anyone read this?
Ya, what is wrong with that? You stage strike until there's only one left?

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I went LOL

I am sad to inform the uninformed that KDJ will not be making an appearance at genesis, due to "I have to move to korea to teach english, brb 6 months or something" johns.

So I'm the only one coming from MA

Razor

Smash Journeyman
whoa, kongo jungle sucks. 128 bracket? hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

kdj is still alive? is pc chris going?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Man, this guy Cyrain loves looking like an idiot.
Did you fail to notice that it says I posted my comment one minute after Inui posted his? It could have literally been seconds. And even if I HAD seen his comment, it doesn't change the validity of my statement. He's arrogant and pushy. And you...-_- You were just blatantly being an ***.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
umm I think he means brawl, hay guys I won't be there till like 1ish and I am having someone sign up for me. I would like to know will I miss anything important, thanks (do brawl stuff first) I think we time for the other stranglers.

sidefx

Smash Champion
nah i got the other half of it right here =D thats why theres 2 copies =)

and as for having kongo on during singles bracket, its for the stage striking. we need 7 stages for it to work, (since there are 6 neutrals in melee) so adding one works out better than taking one stage out.

kongo 64 was the agreed upon stage, if you dont like it, then stage strike it =) simpo as tha

if youre getting there at one, then who ever is signing you up, must pay for you as well.. and youll probably end up getting there when melee teams pools will begin.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ok I Need People To Donate $1 To The Help Alukard Get To Genesis Foundation !!!

Seriously ... If Enough People Do This I Can Make It For Sure ... Please People Its Just $1 !!!!! =]

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys im arriving in San Francisco around 5 PM Tomorrow.

Who can help me out or get me somewhere closer to Genesis.

Can someone please text me?

My number is 239-980-2746.

Thanks.

Would be nice if i could stay with some FL peeps like Colbol/Lambchops/PB&J.

Thank you guys :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm terribly nervous. I hope no one knows how to fight Pokemon Trainer, or I might be in serious trouble.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
DK64 neutral: wat
Lol relax... They are doing Stage Striking for melee just like in brawl. Both players choose 3 stages until there's only one left in the first match. And the last stage standing will be the one played on... First player that decides the first stage to pick doesn't really matter, either agree on it or do Rock, Paper, Scissors. And then you go back and forth until there's only one stage left.

After that it doesn't matter what stage you pick.

There's still the regular bans I think.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Losing your composure this early? Cmon now...
It's not about composure. I'm calm and collected--I really just don't know what to expect.

If the past is any indication, I'll do really effing well.

I do plan on winning, after all. :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Everyone must agree to play me on Smashville on the first round.

And I'm allowed to set the music to K.K. Rider. <333

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey everyone! i kinda have an issue with transportation...

i should be arriving at the airport in oakmont at about noon tomorrow. if anyone could take me and one other person from the airport to the ramada inn, that would be greatly appreciated. please, someone let me know if you can. we're willing to pay gas money.

either send me a PM or call or text me at 520-508-5160. please and thank you!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Umm...

Ally won the MW circuit (going to 3 of the 4 events) and has been basically living in Michigan for the last few months.
lol i didnt think it matters if he won a tourney

but basically living there for a bit?
ask anyone and theyl say hes canadian...

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey everyone! i kinda have an issue with transportation...

i should be arriving at the airport in oakmont at about noon tomorrow. if anyone could take me and one other person from the airport to the ramada inn, that would be greatly appreciated. please, someone let me know if you can. we're willing to pay gas money.

either send me a PM or call or text me at 520-508-5160. please and thank you!!!
you have a better chance at getting a ride if you take the shuttle from oakland airport to the oakland bart station, and take it to pittsburg/bay point station, and then getting a ride from there

AXE 09

Smash Master
you have a better chance at getting a ride if you take the shuttle from oakland airport to the oakland bart station, and take it to pittsburg/bay point station, and then getting a ride from there
if i could arrive at the pittsburg/bay point station, would anybody be willing to give us a ride? there's only 2 of us

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I figured I wouldn't be that mean. The overall "I'm subtly cocky because i **** my region which is extremely untalented and has been throughout all of smash history" attitude just annoys me.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I figured I wouldn't be that mean. The overall "I'm subtly cocky because i **** my region which is extremely untalented and has been throughout all of smash history" attitude just annoys me.
If you want change that much, then step it up! =P Though ya it's annoying to see over-confidence, I just want to crush someone when I see that lol.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lol i didnt think it matters if he won a tourney

but basically living there for a bit?
ask anyone and theyl say hes canadian...
Well, there's pretty much no Canadian Brawlers going to Genesis unfortunately, so there's not going to be a Canada crew. Instead of sitting out, I guess Ally is going to join the crew of the area he is currently living in :)

Besides, he's been very good friends with the MI peeps since before he moved. And his gf lives there. Nuff said!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
melee first, please melee first. I been asking to have melee first for weeks now :laugh:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol konga junge on random wat kind of brawl nub **** is this wtf go bakc ot the neutral stages. wat are we 5 years old? smash community needs to learn wat the meaning competitive is for real ya wack

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol man this is why i like the sf community better is more mature smash community still thinks of silly **** like HEY guys lets fight in rainbow cruise! n1ggas need to act they age not they shoe size

Anth0ny

Smash Master

HOLY ISH, TOMORROW IS GENESIS SON

GET YOUR TWITTER READY, MAN THE F5 BUTTON!!! This is going to be insane.

8 months of waiting, finally over. During that time, we got the wombo combo, Jeff beat Mango, and the greatest entertainer of all time died. But what will this tournament bring? Silent Spectre or Darkrain? M2K or Mango? Will Meta Knight finally be banned as a result of this tournament? Will Ken and Isai make a surprise apperance and viciously **** everyone at the tournament?

Who knows. Sit down and get some popcorn. This is gonna be good.

judge!

Smash Ace
so its just me panda and wtp at the hotel drinking..lonley anyone else here lol ally and his gf will be here soon along with dojo and crew come up to room 211 we gots liquor

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol man this is why i like the sf community better is more mature smash community still thinks of silly **** like HEY guys lets fight in rainbow cruise! n1ggas need to act they age not they shoe size
Fighting to win and fighting honorably are 2 different things. If you don't like the rules then don't play, simple as that.

Elitists in the SF community anyway are x3 more ******* than the smash community lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom