• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
lol man this is why i like the sf community better is more mature smash community still thinks of silly **** like HEY guys lets fight in rainbow cruise! n1ggas need to act they age not they shoe size
What does this have to do with the sf community have to do with any of this?

And why is rainbow cruise -that- bad. What does it even have to do with being mature?

And from my experiance, SF community sucks.

L__

Smash Master

HOLY ISH, TOMORROW IS GENESIS SON

GET YOUR TWITTER READY, MAN THE F5 BUTTON!!! This is going to be insane.

8 months of waiting, finally over. During that time, we got the wombo combo, Jeff beat Mango, and the greatest entertainer of all time died. But what will this tournament bring? Silent Spectre or Darkrain? M2K or Mango? Will Meta Knight finally be banned as a result of this tournament? Will Ken and Isai make a surprise apperance and viciously **** everyone at the tournament?

Who knows. Sit down and get some popcorn. This is gonna be good.

Wow. That's pretty good stuff.

QFE.

Linguini

Smash Master
Why is kongo ****in jungle on as a neutral? Needing to add another stage to permit stage striking is not a good reason at all; as well as the fact that the community had no say in it.

If anything you shoulda just done what colbol said, take out FoD who no 1 likes neways. Even at FC, in the Midwest,home of the janky stages,there wasnt this **** going on.

L__

Smash Master
I like FoD. So I guess I'm nobody since no one knows me and I joined the Smash community late D:

judge!

Smash Ace
someone keep me sexy company someone =DDDDD room 211 ramada inn come at your own risk

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
***** go to a sf community and say that. they will laugh son. w/e smash community still mad young son. ya dont know where im comin from so ima just agree with ya. so wack lol
wiggity wiggity wack.......money match me

And from my experiance, SF community sucks.
pretty sure they dun. Theres like hadokens and **** and also when ryu does the hurricane kick it sounds like he says "I smack that booty".

it can't possibly suck

L__

Smash Master
That makes me wanna actually pay attention to video game dialogue.

Sorry, I usually don't.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
That makes me wanna actually pay attention to video game dialogue.

Sorry, I usually don't.
u r missing out

foxes taunt in japanese(melee):

"I got the coke"
like hes a intergalactic drug dealer or something

the menu guy also sounds like he says "shawn micheals" sometimes too(when u set it to stock). Or maybe im going crazy

L__

Smash Master
-goes to Gamecube-

LOL

I didn't notice the menu one as well as

smack that booty, or I got the coke

Rhea

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know where the thread is where smashers are signing up to do rides from the Pittsburg/Bay Point BART station to the hotel?

I'll be arriving at OAK at 8:00 in the morning tomorrow, anyone else happen to be arriving around then? We could hoook up.

Santi

Smash Lord
Print a legit picture of Mango and get it signed :) I will payyyyy $$$ for thissss.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
i heard kels got super good.

something tells me no foxes are gonna be in the top 5..............

Santi

Smash Lord
lol

unless it says something like

"Dear Santi,
Keep it real.

Ya boy,
Mango"

Then I would pay about 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom