• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Most of them will in singles at least.

Except Pierce and Inui.
Um... I'm better than Malcolm and Jash even in singles, lmao. I **** Jash and don't suck vs MK like he does. >_>;

Pierce is amazing.

Wow, you say so much dumb crap so often.

I wonder if I should enter brawl.
YES! DEFINITELY! MOCHIRON!

I actually expected m2k to be the EC captain. Then again m2k will probably just louse around and neglect to do certain things. lol
Um... The captain has to be a good leader and make decisions and stuff. That's me. It's not about skill.

sidefx

Smash Champion
whats the point of putting dk64 on for the bracket only?
its for stage striking, since we need an odd amount of stages, for it to be effective, (neutrals are only 6) adding an extra stage would be better than taking out a neutral stage.

so kongo 64 is the next choice as far as stages go. and its singles only, teams will be out of 5 stages instead of 7. Fod and kongo are not in the list for the teams bracket.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Most of them will in singles at least.

Except Pierce and Inui.

But who currsss bout brawl. I wanna see dsw final knock out m2k.

and my boi mango's got this. SS better get top 10 and pick up where he didn't start at RoM.

Alukard, you too. I wanna see you get far, I saw your match between zhu at RoM and you weren't playing your best mai dood. Good luck

<33333 meleeeeeee
i wish i was able to make it to this but sadly i wont be able to =[

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO ... i just understood why ^^^^ HAHAHA sry but its pretty funny

it would be like m2k playing wit vidjo lmao ... i think EC would kill him ...

Lobos

Smash Master
Um... I'm better than Malcolm and Jash even in singles, lmao. I **** Jash and don't suck vs MK like he does. >_>;

Pierce is amazing.

Wow, you say so much dumb crap so often.

YES! DEFINITELY! MOCHIRON!

Um... The captain has to be a good leader and make decisions and stuff. That's me. It's not about skill.
:laugh: This made me laugh, pretty sure Jash placed higher than you at Cot4 and Apex Mr. I dontcareaboutsingles

strawhats

Smash Master
is it true that chu is not going. Sucks that wobbles isn't going it is. Who other than m2k and cactuar will be rep. marth at Genesis. So many ques. will be answer in about a day and a half from now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
:laugh: This made me laugh, pretty sure Jash placed higher than you at Cot4 and Apex Mr. I dontcareaboutsingles

And? I have done better than them more times than the other way around, and I'm completely undefeated against both of them in singles and teams.

I'm hyped this time, even for singles. I'll be on the West Coast. A lot of pride is on the line.

and shut up inui

Who are you again? Ah, yes, someone that is arrogant and says nonsense without being good in any area of the game. I remember you claiming you could beat dmbrandon and you attacking him a lot. Haha, garbage. Know your place.

PUT JAPES ON!!!!@^)*(

or take out RC at least
No.

Yes.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Umm...

Ally won the MW circuit (going to 3 of the 4 events) and has been basically living in Michigan for the last few months.

sidefx

Smash Champion
actually hes been on the WC more than hes lived in the MW, so i think WC should have dibs on him before MW

<3 i kid i kid =)

DrewB008

Smash Lord
i dunno inui, precedents arent working in your favor

marcus moved to ec, like 2 months later played for ec instead of mw

darkrain moved to south, like one month later is going to play for south instead of mw

ally moved to mw, is going to play for mw instead of canada i dunno how long has passed

m2k moved to mw, all evidence shows that he plays for where he currently lives

if you put one week in caps a few more times i'll get it though

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i dunno inui, precedents arent working in your favor

marcus moved to ec, like 2 months later played for ec instead of mw

darkrain moved to south, like one month later is going to play for south instead of mw

ally moved to mw, is going to play for mw instead of canada i dunno how long has passed

m2k moved to mw, all evidence shows that he plays for where he currently lives

if you put one week in caps a few more times i'll get it though
He's with Atlantic North. End of story. He already confirmed with me that he's playing for Atlantic North.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Speaking of arrogant...
Anyway, quit being so ****ing pushy. Let him decide...It's not up to you.
Dude, stop it he's under contract with Enemy Controller and Atlantic North.

for all you fckers who think I'm serious....this isnt

Lobos

Smash Master

And? I have done better than them more times than the other way around, and I'm completely undefeated against both of them in singles and teams.

I'm hyped this time, even for singles. I'll be on the West Coast. A lot of pride is on the line.

This is fun. :laugh: Either way GO East Coast!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
For the phoenix wright things in his posts, inui wins the internet

Phoenix Wright 3 for best DS game storyline ever :laugh:

we have it set like it is now, because we dont know how many are signing up, and most of the events and rules have to be played out on site, and changed accordingly.

this is our rough guidline though..

friday:

brawl teams pools, then after they are done, melee teams pools
then at the end of the night we do whatever bracket we can get done if possible, along with a crew battle

saturday
brawl singles pools, then after they are done, melee singles pools
then at the end of the night we do whatever bracket we can get done if possible, along with a crew battle

sunday
continuation of all the brackets
rest of crews.

thats what we are looking to do, but again.. all of it is tentative depending on time and attendants. you know how it is =)

this looks good, but please start melee first on both days instead of brawl. melee would probably finish faster than brawl would if put first, which gives more time for the other game to be completed, and a higher chance for crews/brackets to happen on both nights. Plus its easier to transition from melee to brawl than the other way around (lol go from multiple airdodges to 1 and die, along with snapping to ledges)

but yea...hold melee first, then brawl. more will get done and people will be happier :laugh:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
STAGES:

Neutrals:
Fountain of Dreams (Singles Only)
Pokemon Stadium
Dream Land
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story

Kongo Jungle 64 - This stage will be used as a neutral ONLY in Singles Bracket. It will be used as a Counter pick during Singles & Doubles Pools.

..............did anyone read this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom