• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
The LAPD showed up and Rykoshet as a black man didn't stand a chance. They beat him Rodney King style. NinjaLink threw a banana at one and ran away.
M2K probably spammed his way out and knowing Ahh-lee he just blowed up all the place and ran to Chibo's place.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
lmfao, worst smash tourney ever
More like most hilarious if you weren't a part of it.

I can't stop laughing at all the Melee vs. Brawl being brought up in here, how the pros did some stuff to the cops as their main characters, and how Chibo (did I get that right?) is probably a wanted man now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll tell you how this ends:

All entry fees go into chibo's pocket, then quickly out of chibo's pocket and into the venue owner's pocket, and then out of his pocket to pay for aspirin and other various necessities.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
In this thread, people are discussing what went on at COT4. Anyone trying to compare Brawl and Melee at this moment and in this thread should STFU!!!!

judge!

Smash Ace
does anyone know who went to apartment to finish? r they actually trying to finish this....bro there and in finals...trying 2 find out what's going on

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would not be surprised if the Police confiscate the money and charge him/others with gambling charges. Even if no one got paid out there at the venue, he obviously collected money and was offering prize money. It would suck for it to be taken up by anyone or for him to be charged a fine, not to mention he will probably have to pay for broken windows (if that is true).

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
UPDATE:

Panda's angry mob has broken into Chibo's house; the money is somehow unaccounted for, and now the angry mob is a whole lot angrier.

coattails

Smash Rookie
I wonder what it would be like being a student where the tourney was held and being greeted with a big "CHIBO SUCKS" mural tomorrow morning.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Chu Dat sucked someone in a back alley and got arrested. Teh Spammerer actually Infinite Caped his way out of the fiasco. To quote Azen:

"It's good to know that at least he'll be disqualified from the tournament now. Excuse me, but a nightstick is being shoved up my *** and it's difficult to concentrate on the conversaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation."

Ryan-K

Smash Master
More like most hilarious if you weren't a part of it.

I can't stop laughing at all the Melee vs. Brawl being brought up in here, how the pros did some stuff to the cops as their main characters, and how Chibo (did I get that right?) is probably a wanted man now.
it was brought up like twice. in like 25 pages

what the **** are you talking about

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
it was brought up like twice. in like 25 pages

what the **** are you talking about
I came.

Very late.

Also it's against forum policy to bring that kind of stuff up, unless I'm reading it wrong.

I'm still curious as to how it all really went down.

I'll stop trolling when and if I find that out.

M@v

Subarashii!
Before they kicked us out, Me and D1 were fox dittoing. Well, they yelled at us to stop playing. We were like ok. So, he leaves we keep playing anyway to finish our match. one of the guys turns around a couple minutes later looks at us. Next thing I know D1 is halfway across the room, pretending like hes talking to someone. The guy walks away, and D1 sneaks back and we keep playing. Underground brawling ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom