• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I ended up eating a bowl of cereal. It didn't mix well...and I'm -still- hungry. ._.;

You know what was good, though? The meal I ate as I got disqualified in Teams. The best pancakes I've had in a while...I don't regret it for a second.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Rofl reflex is too good. I honestly was like "who the hell is this dude staring at us from outside our room" only to find later that he's probably one of the most approachable people that showed up.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
btw @ hylian, dojo is your best player, so don't say your 4 best players weren't there. Dojo is the best player in TX.
How would you know? Dojo got 9th at the last Texas tournament and didn't even get top 5 at the one before that. You saw yourself how much Dojo improved since Hobo11, we have other players who have improved more. Dojo right now after all of this EC experience may be the best in texas but when we left he wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom