• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayseth

Smash Master
RESULTS:

(Payouts are a guess based on what people have said in the chats. I really have no idea what doubles got. PM me if you know.)

Doubles:
1st: M2K and LeeMartin (:metaknight:+:lucario:) ($???)
2nd: Snakeee and TeH_Spamerer (:zerosuitsamus:+:metaknight:) ($???)
3rd: Inui and Atomsk (:metaknight:/:snake:+:dedede:/:wario:) ($???)
4th: ChuDat and Azen (:kirby2:+:lucario:) ($???)
5th: Ally and Seibrik (:snake:+:dedede:)
5th: Boss and Kornn (:luigi2:+:metaknight:/:dedede:)
7th: Dojo and Santi (:metaknight:+:toonlink:)
7th: SamuraiPanda and Jash (:snake:+:toonlink:)

SINGLES (285 ENTRANTS):
1st: Mew2King (:metaknight:) ($1750) (New Jersey/Atlantic North)
2nd: Ally (:snake:) ($875) (Canada/Canada)
3rd: Teh_Spamerer (:metaknight:/:wario:) ($420) (New Jersey/Atlantic North)
4th: Dojo (:metaknight:) ($175) (Texas/Southwest)
5th: LeeMartin (:lucario:) ($87.50) (Louisiana/Southwest)
5th: NinjaLink (:diddy:) ($87.50) (New York/Atlantic North)
7th: Judge! (:metaknight:) ($52.50) (Michigan/Midwest)
7th: Chudat (:kirby2:) ($52.50) (Virginia/Atlantic North)

Live Stream:
http://www.ecrc2k.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=73
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/clash-of-the-titans-4-live

SATURDAY:
As of 10 pm EST, singles pools were underway. I'm not sure how much longer they will be playing. I'll update as I hear things for you all so we can all easily access the info here. (the COT4 thread is a mess).
SUNDAY:
3:30 PM Update: doubles brackets were underway with all of 1st round matches done. Singles pools round 1 is done, but there's no reason to post who made it out until brackets.
As of 4 PM doubles was still only about 1/3 done and it was decided that everyone who made it out of single pools would move on to a huge 96-man bracket.
4:30 update: Inui and Atomsk beat Chu and Azen 2-1 in winner's semis. Inui and Atomsk are waiting in winner's finals. Snakeee and TeH_Spamerer are playing M2K and leemartin in Winner's semis on the other side. M2K won 2-1. Winner's finals is starting at 5 pm.
5 PM UPDATE: M2K and LeeMartin beat Inui and Atomsk 3-0 in Winner's Finals. Teams still in: Lain and Anther, Ally and Seibrik, Chudat and Azen, Snakeee and TeH_Spamerer, M2K and LeeMartin and Inui and Atomsk. I do not know how many other teams are still in.
7 PM update: Singles is underway and doubles is almost done. Who's left and top 8 will be filled in as we hear about them. Fingers crossed for singles to finish on time.
10 PM Update: Security guards were called in to quell the riot chanting of "money back". Word was that everyone left in brackets (20-30 people) would receive an even cut of the money. 20-30 people were still in singles. Security moved in as of 10 pm EST to forcibly remove people, threatening police action. Rumor was everyone still in the tournament would split the near 2300 dollars in the pot EVENLY. SamuraiPanda told me 'serious ****' was going down and would call me back in a bit. Rofa, a MI smash player, was filming this event for a documentary he is making. Oh yeah, he's got this all on tape =)

LIVE UPDATE (Started at 11:30 PM):

Everyone got kicked out by the cops. They forcibly pulled the plug on Ally vs Chu.
Panda took charge and got the stream back up with audio only. He's whispering to not offend the players.
Ally beat Chu, NL vs. Reflex was next.
NL beat Reflex, NL waiting to play LeeMartin.
M2K playing dojo as of 11:49 pm. M2K wins @ 12:05 am.
12:05- NL vs. LeeMartin. As of 12:28 am LeeMartin wins and sends NL into losers.
As of 12:31 AM Judge beat Reflex in loser's.
As of 12:52 AM Infinity beat NEO 2-0 in losers.
As of 1:07 AM Judge! beat Jash in losers.
As of 1:09 AM Teh_Spammer beat Anther in losers.
As of 1:28 AM ChuDat beat Infinity in losers.
As of 1:33 AM TeH_Spammer beat lain in losers.
As of 1:48 AM TeH_Spammer beat Judge! in losers.
As of 2:00 AM NinjaLink beat Chudat in losers.
As of 2:43 AM Dojo beat NinjaLink in losers.
As of 2:50 AM Mew2King beat Ally 3-1 in Winners Finals.
As of 2:59 AM TeH_Spammer beat LeeMartin.

shinobiknight0

Smash Apprentice
Singles
I saw the sheet of the pool Ally was in and I think he won all his matches.
M2K hasn't played anyone yet(He's in my pool).

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
Anther pwnt everyone hahaha

RIG was the best guy there hands down though
(i came up with RIG first in the livestream chat =D do i get props?)

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I'm so lost about this tourney >_< What exactly is going on? Are singles over? I don't even remember RIG and now I feel ignorant >_<. Updates please on what has gone on so far? I wasn't available for most of the day.

shinobiknight0

Smash Apprentice
I'm so lost about this tourney >_< What exactly is going on? Are singles over? I don't even remember RIG and now I feel ignorant >_<. Updates please on what has gone on so far? I wasn't available for most of the day.
Doubles pools started at 6pm and Singles started around 10pm. Doubles pools are finished and a good amount of Singles pools aren't.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
me and rogue pit made it to the bracket as 2nd seed.

dont worry, full results will b up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom